All Comments on 'Debts Ch. 01'

by DieterSchaumer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TarotbTarotbover 9 years ago
Very clever

And different; thank you.

It's nice to see a vampiress who's not an all powerful goddess.

Ok; she IS very powerful, but she also has drives and imperatives beyond them. She's also cute in the way she almost apologises for everything, and how she atones for her accidental murder is heart warming.

While I enjoyed how in touch she was with her sexuality... the one part I didn't like was how... well she became an ugly troll. I understand the appeal of becoming something different the ugliness of the troll detracted from it; I'd have preferred it if she'd have become an ork or something equally 'monsterish' without being too nasty.

However it's not my story and it wasn't so bad that I couldn't enjoy it. In fact I would love to hear a second chapter; maybe a few years later when Tristram starts to wonder why his mother never ages.

Thanks :)

DieterSchaumerDieterSchaumerover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hey thanks! I understand that ugly trolls aren't most people's taste, but part of why I posted Debts here (and I largely have stories here as kind of an outpost, a taste of the sort of things I write) is that I do actually enjoy monstrous suits as well as that of animals or people. It also tickles me that Tallia in her nightly "hunts" pretends to be a monster yet is in many ways a very human character, sympathetic and cute.

I write other stories as well which cover a wider gamut of pretty people and creatures as well.

As for more of Debts... there are actually two other parts already published on my main blog, disguisedwriting.wordpress.com.

I value yours and any other commentary I receive here, but truly I'll probably update my main blog far more often, so if you like this kind of thing, feel free to stop by and leave a comment on any stories you like, and why!

-Dieter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous