Debts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heading back to the cave I hid in on the second day of running from the Order, I built a workshop, complete with a secret entrance, tool wall, full length looking glass, and a workbench cut out of solid granite. I hung up everlight moss for ambiance and decorated with pots growing pretty, glowing cave ingredients... as well as drawings made by Tristram. It also featured living quarters, of a sort, which basically amounted to a bed, desk and wardrobe. What can I say? Lairs come naturally to vampires- though this wasn't your typical lair. I never did get into the whole blood red carpets and skull motif the rest of my kind tend to be into. Really, I put extra effort into it because I needed at least some place where I could be Tallia the vampire, for as preferable as it was to be Vail, the respected herbalist and well loved mother of Tristram, the undead girl beneath needed to get out sometime.

But I digress- in the work area of my lair, I fashioned wooden mannequins based on my ample form to hold the putty in place as I put together my monsters of the night. It was great fun- probably the only hobby I've ever really had. My first suit was a well built troll male. I made his yellow eyes out of glass, colored with agate irises. His fur was made out of dried then oiled Seiferbrush, and all sorts of skin callouses and keratinous bumps on his ugly flesh were made out of rolled and dyed Karrenwood fiber. Everything else was made out of the stretchy, soft Gwhrrmellow infused putty. I made sure to lay it on thick for his hide, and soft for features glued to my own, for expression. I wanted to be able to roar and growl, bare my fearsome glistening fangs.

Down below, I uhh, built them... realistically. Trolls don't just grow out of the ground. A male troll meets a female troll and they fuck and then eventually there are little trolls. To do this he needs.. ah.. equipment. And I seriously took the time to fashion a troll penis, complete with troll balls, surrounded by fake, oiled troll pubic hair.

The reason? Well uh, realism of course! At least, that's what I told myself at first. As if, without a dangling 12 inch troll cock, my victims would shake their heads in disbelief and laugh at Tallia's feeble deception. No, there's no point in deceiving you- I did it because it made me... horny. Because I wasn't just making a formidably sized, suckable, stretchy penis- I was making what would soon be my formidably sized, suckable stretchy penis. And it was double ended; it fit deep inside my womanhood, and everytime this stretchy mass of putty bounced around as I walked, it fucked me a little.

Hey, if society was so ready to label me a freak- well I wasn't afraid to get freaky. When I stretched that troll suit over my flesh (which despite its size, was made to hug every inch of my body tightly, like Vail did), letting the natural adhesive seal me inside for the entirety of the night, I finally looked like the monster everbody made me out to be- and that made me wet underneath. Through the thickness of the suit I found it difficult to speak, but I growled and posed, hunch backed and fearsome. I was an animal, and I had animal desires- While it was already possible, via the double ended penis, to pleasure myself while sealed inside the troll skin, I felt like it was lacking something- so I refashioned and attached a new set of troll genitals featuring a resevoir for Vail's sticky, gloopy virility potion.

I have a private admission. The night after I finished it I was supposed to take it out for a test run; you know, scare some sheep or something, maybe circulate rumours about a sighting, so that the troll attacks were more believable. Did I? Nope! Before I could leave I glanced at myself in the looking glass and had other ideas. I took hold of my thick, fake cock and fucked myself all night in the cave. Stroking it slowly at first, I tried to mask my groans of pleasure as fearsome growls, but I eventually gave up and just fucked myself senseless, filling the cave with the high pitched pleasure squeals of Tallia the vulnerable farm girl as she furiously masturbated her thick fake troll cock she spent all yesterday night building. Like the beast I now was, I walked with shaking loins over to my work bench, and grabbed my now detached penis prototype and shoved it deep inside my ass.

Utterly shamelessly, it didn't stop there. In addition to speed and strength, vampires are pretty flexible. I mean what did you expect? Our bodies are dead and inherently unprotesting. So, with the troll cock prototype rammed in my tight ass there was only one last hole to be filled. I climbed up on my granite work slab, and sitting up against the cave wall, sucked my own cock dry. Moaning all the while, my lips could only slurp so much goop and eventually I lost control, my cock spraying the sticky stuff all over my fake troll body as it detached from my fanged mouth. It leaked goop all over my fur as I slid down on my back, before flipping myself over and, like some shameless troll slut, licked the marble bench clean of the sweet and sticky stuff. Filled like a Lanbas Day pastry, I laid there until morning, cushioned in my tight but stretchy troll suit, utterly in bliss.

Now you may be thinking, okay Tallia, so you're into fucking yourself as a troll male, you're a complete freak, get away from me. But wasn't there originally a legitimate purpose to the suit? Surely after cleaning your filthy troll body you'd remove the genitalia when out hunting right? Surely it would be too distracting?

Nope! It added to the thrill and honestly helped me stay in character more than anything. I wasn't just a furious male troll- I was a horny furious male troll. What's more, my sexual lust supplanted the blood lust, and I felt more in control of my feeding, which came after the... uh... Oh dear, I have another admission to make-

Before you continue to judge me or think I'm even more of a freak, there's another thing. In addition to having cravings for blood, we of the night have... other needs from our victims. Look, you're constantly on the run, you don't got many friends, much less anything more. You're terribly lonely inside and there's no tenderness in your unlife. Your dead body means that you don't feel much of the regular mundane sensations the living races feel by default so you tend to feel cold and empty all the time. Nothing stimulates you. except...

Yeah yeah, you see where this is going. I mean I could masturbate in a dizzying variety of ways, but I needed a partner to really get off. So I took more than blood from my victims on many occaisons. Oh don't give me that look! I looked in their eyes before taking them, and with auspex, I could actually tell whether they were up for it or not. To be honest I wasn't even all that picky really. In the past, I had fucked a spotty farmhand or lonely farm girl on more than one occaison simply out of pity.

That's the one of the great ironies of being a vampire. If we didn't already be solidly stereotyped as murderers, we'd be the sluts and whores of the realm. So during the course of my feeding sessions, I made... love to them. As the troll. Men and women. But only if they wanted it! And believe me some did. I looked in their eyes and, summoning my blood fueled auspex to peek inside their minds, I inquired whether or not they'd... do me. Some didn't want any for sure, and I just went ooga booga, subdued them and sipped their blood and was on my way. But those that, inbetween the terror and fear... came a small inkling of why not...

I stretched my tight ass on any man whose shaft could reach that deep into my troll suit, and sucked off those that could not. As for the women, I tenderly took them in my big arms and spread their lips wide. One time, after pleasuring a rather busty milk maid who'd spent a little too much time gathering firewood, as I stood up to bid her goodbye she took hold of my fake member and wrapped her supple young lips around it. While she pleasured me, I double checked that we were alone and, making sure her eyes were closed in bliss, I reached inside my troll mask, exposed my real lips, and sank my fangs in. She fell asleep, lips still coiled around my shaft. I cleaned her up and carried her back to her cottage. I could see why she was so eager- poor girl, she lived all alone.

I liked having a troll cock, but I realized that maybe, in only offering my somewhat hard to reach anus avaliable to the men, I was short changing some of my willing victims, including the females who swung the other way. So from the male suit mouldings I fashioned a female version, nakedly hairless and even more muscular, she featured absurdly large breasts filled with milk. To ensure that the men would have a good time, I moulded the pussy tight enough for all sizes, and rubbed the suit with a strong, feminine musk. Despite her even more fearsome appearance, Ms. Troll was popular indeed. Mr. Troll found a willing partner every other feeding night- with Ms Troll, every time. I noticed both men and women liked to grab her tits and spray themselves with fresh cow juice. The only downside was after either fucking or sucking their cocks or eating their pussies out, sometimes they'd try to return the favor by licking my fake molded labia. I didn't feel this underneath the suit, but I politely acted like I did, moaning monstrously as they did so. I considered this professional courtesy.

As you can imagine, people are not quick to admit they spent last night fucking a troll, and for that matter, enjoyed it. So my secret was kept pretty safe- I liked walking through town and seeing my former lovers and, dare I say, admirers, with their wives and husbands. By Jesamine, I am sick...

© 2014 Dieter Schaumer All Rights Reserved

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Great job!

DieterSchaumerDieterSchaumerover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hey thanks! I understand that ugly trolls aren't most people's taste, but part of why I posted Debts here (and I largely have stories here as kind of an outpost, a taste of the sort of things I write) is that I do actually enjoy monstrous suits as well as that of animals or people. It also tickles me that Tallia in her nightly "hunts" pretends to be a monster yet is in many ways a very human character, sympathetic and cute.

I write other stories as well which cover a wider gamut of pretty people and creatures as well.

As for more of Debts... there are actually two other parts already published on my main blog, disguisedwriting.wordpress.com.

I value yours and any other commentary I receive here, but truly I'll probably update my main blog far more often, so if you like this kind of thing, feel free to stop by and leave a comment on any stories you like, and why!

-Dieter

TarotbTarotbover 9 years ago
Very clever

And different; thank you.

It's nice to see a vampiress who's not an all powerful goddess.

Ok; she IS very powerful, but she also has drives and imperatives beyond them. She's also cute in the way she almost apologises for everything, and how she atones for her accidental murder is heart warming.

While I enjoyed how in touch she was with her sexuality... the one part I didn't like was how... well she became an ugly troll. I understand the appeal of becoming something different the ugliness of the troll detracted from it; I'd have preferred it if she'd have become an ork or something equally 'monsterish' without being too nasty.

However it's not my story and it wasn't so bad that I couldn't enjoy it. In fact I would love to hear a second chapter; maybe a few years later when Tristram starts to wonder why his mother never ages.

Thanks :)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sentimental Succubus A succubus falls in love with a virginal human shut-in.in NonHuman
Demonic Tutor A succubus hires (and alters) a tutor for her unusual daughter.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Purely Sinful A detective in Chicago makes a deal with a sexy succubus.in Erotic Horror
Babysitter Makes Me Lose Control My busty little babysitter is hard to resist.in Mature
His Monster Girls Ch. 01 Jade figurines turn into something more.in NonHuman
More Stories