All Comments on 'Decade of the Naughts'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
catman71catman71about 14 years ago
right and wrong

we reelected the idiot because the man who ran against him was even worse and in light of who would have been the vp we may have dodge one bullet by stepping in front of another , then we elect yet another bumbler ( we really need another viable party or two) who places the blame one one pres and forgets that a lot of the damage was started by the two before that one and i agree with the cheap goods thing, but that has some to do with our regs which make doing things here rather expensive so i think to quote pogo " we have met the enemy and they are us"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

All excellent points, Bakeboss. I think the only thing you missed is that there is a large minority of people who are frightened of the entire world and they are the ones who put the Fake Cowboy in office.

The people wanted a Daddy to make it all go away so bad that they allowed a drunk, cokehead, cowardly AWOL, to further destroy our great country. But then, with the exception of McCain, Hagel, and a couple of others that side of the political spectrum always sends other citizens' children to war to protect the holdings of the wealthy.

Again, well written.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
DOES ANYONE EVER WAIT

for a foregone conclusion, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownabout 1 year ago

*****And the twists and turns of these United States continue!!! So goes the world in 2023.🤔🤔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous