Decision Day Ch. 03

Story Info
She discusses her new relationship with a friend.
800 words
4.05
12.2k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 The Friend

Carol was meeting Lucy for the first time in a month, normally they would meet weekly, but Arthur had taken up that time. Lucy had been her friend for over twenty years. As teenagers they had spent many evenings listening to LPs of the Osmond Brothers or David Cassidy on Lucy's little Dansette record player, gazing longingly at pictures of their latest pop heartthrob, and wondering what it would be like to "do it."

Lucy had been mentioned to Arthur in passing and he had told Carol to arrange a meeting with her. Arthur had selected Carol's clothing, prepared her, and had been very specific in his instructions. "Arrive five to ten minutes later than arranged so she has had the opportunity to sit down and see you walk into the café. Be totally truthful in all your answers to any question she asks you."

"Where have you been hiding?" Lucy asks as Carol sets her tray on the the table."No, let me guess, you have a new man."

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Take off your coat and turn around."

Mystified, Carol did so.

"Short skirt and seamed black stockings? I doubt you have dressed like that for me." Lucy stood and casually put an arm around Carol's waist, "You are wearing a corset, I thought you were standing straighter than normal," she whispered into her ear." I bet when you sit down you choose the softest seat for your freshly spanked backside and have to be careful not to show that you are knickerless. "

Carol nodded and sat carefully on the softest highest seat she could find. "I have been told to answer your questions truthfully, You are right, how did you know about me being knickerless and recently spanked?"

"You haven't been around the clubs for a month only one thing will keep you away from the dance floor for that length of time and that's a new man. I bet you have spent most of that time on your back."

"When I haven't been on my back I've been on my knees." Carol replied.

"Sounds about right," commented Lucy "once men have charmed your knickers off they want to control you. The stockings are quite normal, a short skirt shows your legs to advantage. They want you to be sexually available at all times so having you go knickerless, especially in public, is the next step. Most women I know are spanked by their partners, especially before going out. It reminds them who is the boss and what will happen if they get home late."

"He used the back of my hairbrush to "educate" me. It worked,-I am trying not to make any mistake twice."

Lucy leant forward, "Come on then, let's hear the gory details- who is he and how good is he in bed?"

An hour and two coffees later Carol finished her disclosure. "So he called in at mid day to shave my pussy, fasten me into this corset then, before I came out, he bent me over the end of the bed, lifted my skirt and fucked me to send me out still sticky between my legs."

"Been there", commented Lucy as she settled back in her chair, "I always feel uncomfortable if I have to walk around with a guy's come running out of me, especially if has kept me knickerless. So what's the next move?"

"At the moment, all we do when he comes around is fuck. Not that I'm complaining too much about that, " Carol admitted, a blush spreading across her cheeks. "I'm going to suggest we get away for a week so we can spend some time together outside of the bedroom."

"Well, don't expect to spend much time on the dance floor," laughed Lucy, "in my experience, once they have bedded you, most guys are not into dancing except when you are removing your clothes. The only time you'll get to wear anything like knickers is if you are in a bikini. Then he may insist you don't go topless."

"I don't go topless?"

"He's territorial, he may well want you naked in the hotel room. But you are his and he won't want any other man seeing your tits."

The phone in Carol's handbag Cuckooed.

"Lord it's that time already," she said with panic in her voice, "I've got to be back in the house, washed, made up, stripped to my corset and on my knees for when he arrives."

"And if you're not?" Lucy asked, in a tone that suggested she already knew the answer.

"I might get a fuck but, after he has finished with my backside, I won't be able to sit comfortably for a couple of days."

"Run", said Lucy "I'll call you next week."