Entitled Ch. 01: The Slut

Story Info
James enjoys the feel of a girl underneath him in bed.
829 words
4.34
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The power he felt as he thrust into the tight hole lying underneath him rushed through his veins, his blood pumping through his body as fast as he was pumping into the girl.

Ignoring her screams of ecstasy and the drool dripping from her lips, he continued to thrust until he felt the familiar pulse of life.

He pulled out and flipped the girl over so that she could see him. Looming over her, he took his cock in hand and pumped for a few seconds until he exploded all over her.

Aiming at her bountiful tits and face, he made sure to plaster his seed all over her, marking her his own. A plaything just for him.

She ravenously licked herself clean, indulging in the taste of his cum. She was a true born slut, and he loved that about her.

When she finished she crawled over to his semi-hard member, giving it a few hungry licks to clean it up. When she finished he was already hard again, ready for another round.

A cell phone rang out in the corner of the room. They were lying atop a huge bed surrounded by a canopy. The room was spacious enough that the huge bed didn't look out of place, and was filled with lavish furniture and decorations.

The man sighed and picked up the phone. Not letting the girl go, however, he grabbed her by the hair, shoving his dick deep into her wet, tight mouth. Tears welled in the corners of her eyes as she began to suck with enthusiasm.

"James, where are you? You promised to meet me in front of the theater at 5!"

"Hello to you too, Lily. It's not even 4:30 yet, what are you getting so worked up about?"

"Isn't it obvious? You should always show up early for a date with me! How dare you make me wait!"

"Yeah yeah, I'll be there! Don't get your panties in a twist, geez."

"You better hurry!" She hung up the phone, eliciting a groan from James.

He released the girl's head letting her take a big gulp of breath before she rubbed her check against his member.

"You have to go already, sweetie?" She looked at him with upturned eyes, drool and precum dribbling down her chin onto her slender neck as she begged him to stay. He watched it flow over her collarbone and past her beautiful breasts.

He twirled his fingers through her long, brown hair before he forced her head back down, bucking his hips until his pelvis met with her lips.

"She can wait a little bit longer."

James thrusted into her mouth until he felt satisfied. He rarely came from a blowjob, but he could never resist a good deepthroat. The feeling of a girl gagging on his cock and loving it was too good to pass up. Grabbing her under the armpits, he lifted her up, setting her down directly onto his lap.

Giving her tight ass a nice slap, he began to vigorously pump his dick into her tight hole once more. She started to moan again, something he had missed hearing while he was stuffing her throat.

His own mouth latched onto one of her breasts, nibbling and playing with her perky nipple. This only elicited more moans as she clawed at his back, unable to hold herself together under his onslaught.

She was like wet, sticky putty in his hands. He would occasionally slow down, letting her regain a little bit of strength, but this only caused her to start slamming her own hips down, meeting him at every thrust until he sped back up.

Despite her whole body shaking from pleasure she refused to let him go until he finally released his load deep inside her, filling her up completely.

She slumped back, plopping off his member as his cum dribbled out of her onto the white sheets below.

She was too exhausted to even lift her head as he got up, taking the water bottle left on the nightstand and draining it. He then took another bottle and drained that too. It was only when he reached for the third bottle that he took the water into his mouth and didn't swallow it.

He moved over to the panting mess on the bed and gave her a deep kiss, pushing the water from his own mouth into hers. She gulped it down greedily as he fed her more water this way, only stopping when the water ran out and she started to thrust her own tongue into his mouth.

James took a quick shower in the neighboring bathroom, before dressing himself and leaving the room.

"Have fun on your date, sweetie!" The girl, still a quivering mess, managed to lift herself up enough to shout this at his back.

"I'll see you again next week, Gwen." He said over his shoulder. She flashed him a brilliant smile before she slumped back, used.