All Comments on 'Decisions Ch. 04'

by sxxxychk69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
That's my little slut daughter

Pity the bitch didn't get it wopped up her arse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Daughters

What i wouldn't give for a fuck partner like that.................

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more more more!

Love your story. Give us more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

Damn good story. Please cuntinue.

pusylvr69pusylvr69about 13 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

C'mon, don't leave us hanging...please continue with when she gets home from school. I have so many visions in my head about this and where it could go...please think about adding another chapter and let us know how Samantha gets it when she gets home from school!

Very nice, made me wet! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"And in the future, Samantha, no panties until you leave the house. And no thongs to school. I don't want any of those boys you go to school with, or your boyfriend," he said with a sneer, "getting anything close to a glimpse of your cunt."

This is a great story in a great series, and Sam's daddy shows how a wise and concerned father sets rules for his darling baby girl. No wearing panties in the house. Sam's adorable little coochie should be available to her father whenever he feels the slightest urge to slide his fat veiny daddy-dick up between his baby girl's legs. Her cute little cunt is always there for her father to blow his heavy loaded daddy-balls up into. Moreover, no pimply-faced little shit at school has the right to cast his filthy eyes on Sam's sweet little slit--that right belongs to dad alone. Of course, Samantha loves her daddy all the more for his possessiveness, she adores his big fat cock and she treasures the creamy sperm--some of the same sperm that made her--filling and flooding her tight little twat. Their relationship is the perfect bonding of a loving father and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Slurp!!

You have talent! So erotic, I wish that I had just 1 day of this pleasure. Please continue this story line. Thanks for the wishful thinking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous