Decrepit Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The homeless man looked over his shoulder and spotted him. It was the same rough-looking older guy from earlier in the night. When he noticed that Michael wasn't stepping in to intervene, an amused look spread across his face but then turned to menace. He bared his teeth at Michael and his one larger eye seemed to glare at him with a promise of violence. With a sneer, the bum turned back to Michael's wife and increased the pace of his fucking.

"Oh, uh," Jennifer moaned in reaction to the increased tempo. She was impressed with her husband's renewed stamina. The length of his cock sliding in and out of her bare for the first time felt amazing. There was no way she wanted to go back to condoms after this. "Fuck, Michael," she groaned again.

Hearing Jennifer call out his name made it all click into place for the dumbstruck husband. She thought it was him fucking her, playing the role of the stranger in the alley.

Jennifer could feel another orgasm building, threatening to rip her senses away from her. She started fucking back on the cock feverishly, desperate to feel it deeper inside.

Cash wasn't prepared for the woman to start fucking him back so hard. He loosened his grip on her breast and grabbed onto the pallet for support.

The hand landed in Jennifer's view like the paw of a dog. Something in her brain tried to register what she was seeing, but her mind was focused on the feeling of the naked cock occupying her pussy. It felt amazing to finally feel a condomless cock.

Something was off about the hand. It didn't look familiar. Her brain processed something about it. Was there writing on it? C...A...S...

Jennifer whipped her head around to look behind her. It wasn't her husband there. More importantly, it wasn't her husband's naked cock inside of her sending her to another orgasm. It was that heinous homeless man from earlier. They locked eyes and he bared his teeth at her.d

"You Cash's bitch now!" He grunted while gritting his crooked teeth at her. He roughly pulled down her dress until it was bunched around her midsection. He clumsily unclasped her strapless bra and let it fall onto the dirt of the alleyway.

"Oh fuck," Jennifer moaned. The old man's cock felt so good. Her fantasy was actually happening. Not just a pretend one with Michael. A real homeless man had her bent over in an alley fucking her. She braced herself against the pallet and stared at him, taking in his features, trying to memorize this moment as her orgasm was revved ever higher.

Then she spotted Michael standing a few feet behind her homeless lover, just watching them, stroking his cock through his pants. She knew, in that moment, that both of their fantasies were coming true. She was only a little surprised that he hadn't stepped in.

Those thoughts were ripped away as the homeless man's cock finally pulled another orgasm from her body.

"Mhmmmm. Oh GOD," Sarah gripped onto the pallet hard for support as a tsunami of an orgasm rippled across her body. She felt the muscles in her pussy gripping the homeless cock inside of her. It felt so good. So big. No wonder it felt so different. It wasn't Michael's at all.

The homeless hand fondling her naked breast suddenly let go. It landed on the side of her head and roughly pulled her backwards. Jennifer opened her eyes in time to see the man's face get close to hers, his tongue pushing out.

Without thinking she opened her mouth and took his tongue in. It pushed in and roughly danced across hers. He tasted so different from her husband. Booze, cigarettes and other foreign tastes she couldn't make out swirled across her taste buds. Jennifer moaned into his mouth as his tongue explored every inch of hers.

Michael stood like a deer in the headlights watching the lewd scene in front of him. His formerly faithful wife was making out with a homeless bum while he slid his cock in and out of her unprotected vagina.

Jennifer moaned at the double invasion, this foreign cock stretching her out and touching depths of her that were virgin territory while his dirty tongue thoroughly ravaged her mouth. Then his tongue retracted and his lips left hers.

Jennifer tried catching her breath as she stared into the eyes of the homeless man. The darkness of the alley did wonders to soften the hard features she had seen earlier in the parking lot.

"Good girl," he chuckled and then pushed her back down onto the pallet with one hand while his other clasped her hip as he relentlessly picked up speed, fucking her hard and fast with his unprotected cock.

"Oh, uh, uh," Jennifer mewed to the pallets as she forced her ass back onto the man's eager thrusts. She knew it was wrong and knew she should be more worried about the situation. Especially because he didn't have a condom. But those were things she could worry about later, right now she just wanted to continue getting fucked like this.

"Jen?" Michael said from somewhere close by. She lazily looked over her shoulder and made eye contact with her husband. It was hard to focus on him as her vision blurred every time the stranger pumped his length into her. "Are you okay?"

She dropped her head. She knew he wanted to watch her with someone else, which is why he hadn't intervened yet.

"So good," she moaned. "So fucking good." Michael couldn't tell if she was answering him, or if she'd even heard him at all.

"Mmm, that's right. Moan for Cash, baby. Moan for Cash's dirty cock," Cash grunted from behind her, his dirty fingernails digging into the clean skin of her thighs. "Cash knew you'd be a good fuck ever since Cash first saw you. Cash wishes your friends could see you now, bent over and moaning for Cash."

The thought of someone seeing her, seeing that she'd fallen far enough to be taken by a back alley bum, sent shivers down her spine. "Mhmmm, right there. Right there."

"Heh." Sweat began to drip off of Cash's head and land on Jennifer's ass. "That's right. Daddy Cash is going to keep fucking you good. Nice and good until Cash gets his nut. Say Cash's name, baby. Say Cash. Tell Cash how much you want it."

Michael stepped closer to the coupling until he was just a few feet to one side of them. He could see his wife's face contorted in uncontrollable pleasure. It looked so raw and animalistic. Jealously panged his heart at never having seen her face like this until now.

"Cash," Jennifer whimpered. "Oh, fuck. CASH!"

Hearing his vile name escape her pretty lips jolted Cash into overdrive. He could feel that tingling sensation tightening his nutsack.

Michael could see the telltale signs of the old man working himself up to a monumental cum. A thought strayed into his mind.

"Are you wearing a condom?" he asked. Cash ignored him and kept up his pace, desperate to release himself.

"No...." Jennifer grunted as she felt Cash's cock press against her cervix. "He's not...."

"Baby?" Michael got a step closer and felt the heat emanating from the mismatched couple. "Hey, baby? What did you say?"

Jennifer looked up at him, her mascara mixed with tears and sweat running down her face. "He's...Noo condom, Michael....he isn't...baby. not...ughh." Her sentence was interrupted as Cash thrust hard against a sensitive area, causing her body to jerk. She felt another orgasm quickly rearing its head, threatening to overtake her senses, "He's fucking me bare....Michael....ugh......fuck....it's not a good time.....the worst time. Oh, fuck." It wasn't clear to her husband if she was cursing in regret or in ecstasy. She wasn't quite sure herself.

Cash picked up his speed, desperate to cum in the young wife bent over in front of him. He could feel her pussy gripping his cock, wanting to milk out every last drop of his cum.

Michael finally comprehended the full enormity of what she was saying. He turned to the homeless man and put a hand on his shoulder. He immediately retracted it, not wanting to touch him and his dirty clothing. "Hey man, stop, don't come in her, okay?" He fished in his pocket for the condom.

Cash bared his teeth at Michael. A low grumbling began in his throat that made him sound like a mangy cur about to bite. He shook his head violently, flinging sweat drops that then landed on this woman's back, then ran down around the sweet curves of her heaving rib cage. He reached around and grabbed a handful of her heaving breasts and tweaked her nipple, eliciting a loud moan from her. She was thrusting her hips back in time to meet his. She was going to come any second.

"Fuck that" Cash howled and stamped his left foot on the ground as if attempting to shove his cock and balls into Jennifer's pussy.. "Cash cummin'! Take it, bitch!" He howled like a wolf baying at the moon.

"Uh, Cash," Jennifer moaned of her own volition.

Time slowed for Michael as he watched the couple push into each other as if they were trying to merge into one. The homeless man's face groaned in ecstasy as his balls emptied and he blew his hot load of cum deep into the wife's fertile pussy, something Michael had never experienced. He clutched the unused condom in a fist in his pocket.

For all of Michael's diligence around family planning over the years, he was now watching his wife milk the cum from a disgusting tramp.

"Oh fuck, FUCK," Jennifer moaned loudly, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Oh yes. Fuck."

Jennifer's body convulsed, her pussy gripping the cock of the unkempt man behind her. She felt his hot cum spray against her insides, washing over them. Her body reacted on a primal level. She came immediately at the feel of a man's cum inside of her for the first time. Something clicked into place in her mind: it just felt right. She groaned as she pushed her hips back against Cash's cock, her nerves on fire as her orgasm exploded inside of her. It seemed to run up and down her entire body, leaving her quivering.

She stumbled for a second and the heel of her shoe snapped.

Cash was leaning over her, breathing hard. She could feel his breath on her back and what felt like a drop of drool running down onto her. They stayed like that for several seconds catching their breath as the world caught up to them.

Jennifer moaned as Cash eventually withdrew his cock from her. She stayed hunched over the pallets as she felt his cum seeping slowly down her leg.

Cash stood back and looked proudly upon his handiwork. He had loved every moment of this. Getting kicked out of the shelter the week before and having to come back to this alley had been the best thing that ever happened to him. He pulled up his sweatpants and finally remembered the bitch's husband standing there.

Michael looked shell-shocked, unable to move, incapable of speech. Cash grinned as he passed by him. He smacked the taller man on the back and laughed, "Thanks, keep the change."

Cash disappeared down the dark alleyway as Michael began to collect his wife. In his mind, he started a checklist. 1) Morning after pill. 2) STD test. 3) Physical exam. Beneath these immediate concerns, in the back of his mind, he knew he should probably also figure out why he was still so hard after seeing all that he had seen.

Michael pulled his wife up into a standing position. Her eyes still held the faraway look she got when she'd enjoyed herself in bed. Her mouth was slightly agape and her stance wasn't entirely balanced, her shoe's heel broken as it was. As he tried to get her to focus on him, from further down the alleyway he heard Cash begin to yell.

"CASH GOT HIM SOME PUSSY! YES, CASH DID!!" for the whole world to hear. "CASH BLEW THAT BITCH'S BACK OUT! KNOCKED HER UP!" He continued to shout similar boasts as he walked away.

Jennifer knew she wasn't fully back yet. In her mind, maybe a little of the crazy of the streets had gotten into her. She would have to be careful as long as she felt his way. She knew she couldn't trust herself to make any big decisions as she continued to recover from what she'd just been through. Michael was now sure that Cash was gone, and he saw that Jennifer was returning to some semblance of herself. As she slipped her dress back on, she ran her hand over her belly in a way that disturbed him on a fundamental level.

Holding his wife he took a tentative step with her, holding on tight. After a couple of more assured steps, he pointed them in the direction they'd parked.

"Ooh!" Jennifer winced in pain. "Sorry hun, my leg cramped up."

From how hard I came. That's never happened before.

After a few minutes of limping, and of Michael making sure they weren't in any danger they arrived back at their car. As he reached for his keys his wife, simply opened the car door. He quickly shifted focus, helping her exhausted form into the passenger seat, noting that the air in the car was acrid, filled with the stale air of having been smoked in. He kept a pack in the glove compartment but it had been years since he'd had one. His wife hated the smell. Confused, he made his way back to the driver's side, wondering if he'd locked the car door. Jennifer reached out to him and grabbed his hands in hers when he got in the car.

"Michael, oh, that was, that was..."

"...Something we can talk about," he finished. "Let's get on the road and maybe hit a drugstore if we can find one open. We'll figure the rest of this out later."

"Oh, no, I need to go home right now, I need to lie in my own bed." She held his hands tightly. Michael could see Jennifer was still not quite back to her everyday self.

"Okay, okay, we'll go home. But I'm going to get some Plan B for you as early as I can in the morning."

His wife looked at him then in a way he'd never forget, her eyes dead set. He knew she was fully aware of what she was saying.

"We'll figure the rest of this out later."

The line shook the man, who had already had his world turned upside down at least once that night. He started the engine and as he grabbed the wheel, he confirmed that someone else had been in the car that night. The steering wheel was covered with a sticky viscous substance that was now all over his hands and pants.

"Oh, what the FUCK?!"

12