Deep Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I warned you about that piercing,that's the only reason theyre staring at you funny. AND smart ass you and I BOTH know that you are not here just for me. Your ass is getting PAID to be here Mr. Movie man."

" Oh please that was just a bonus!"

" The lies that come out of your mouth boy. As much as I LOVE hearing them I want to hear more about you. Whats hip-hop-n-happening with you?"

"Ah you know how it is friend. Doing red carpet events,partying my pants away-literally-making my first million, finally getting nominated for an art-house award and...."he paused smiling like a school boy.

"And...?" I asked now curious as hell.

" and getting engaged." I giggled. That's all I could do given the news. He must have realised that my eyes had gone super-wide.

" I..wow...ok.um.." "Oh God you know you are the very last person I expected to have that kind of react-"

"Ok ok im sorry but you threw that right into my lap without warning. I didn't even KNOW that you had a girlfriend and suddenly one of my best friends is getting married? I mean this is YOU we're talking about! So what exactly is it you want me to say?"

"All I needed was for you to be was excited for me."

"Well im sorry I wont feign excitement. I know fuck all about this chick or how she is with you. And I have to wonder about that because you're my friend." I said getting irritated.

"Yea well I didn't think about that because I figured you'd fucking trust me and my judgement."

"I do babe its just tha-"

"Its just what?!" Jayden snapped "You know,you sure have a funny way of proving. Actually you know what"he picked up his wallet and phone from the table "Its getting late and I have to get back to the studio."

"Hunter, come on don't-"

"I'll call you when im free from work again."He couldn't even look up at me when he pecked me on the cheek and left.

Shit. Id fucked up majorly this time. Why couldnt I just lie. Im a great liar usually but this,this was just way too much for me.I decided to pay the bill and high tail it back home so that I could have myself a glass of dry red before I called Raya to off-load the details of my lunch date on her.

12