Defiled Christian Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perv7234
perv7234
329 Followers

"I don't care what you do. I love you. You made me love you and now I do. Reggie every hour away from you is agony to me. I can't stand being away from you. Every hour that you're gone, I long for you. I don't know what's wrong with me. I have never loved anyone, the way I love you."

"Melissa, you can't love me. I'm really a very bad man. I'm also a pimp. I run several strings of call girls, there are two strings up in New Haven, three strings in Boston, and I just finished opening my second string of call girls in Atlantic City. In fact, I was going to put you and Kelly into one of the strings in New York City.

"I don't care; you can do whatever you want with me. I just want to be near you. I don't know how to stop loving you. Please Reggie, please let me be near you. Please let me love you. I'll do anything you say, I only want to be near you."

"From the living room doorway came the sound of clapping; that was wonderful, so touching, what the hell is going on? First you fuck me unconscious, and then you run and get this little bitch. Where the hell am I now? This sure isn't my house."

"What the fuck is going on? You fucked the shit out of me, just like you've been doing for the last three weeks. Oh, I remember, I passed out. We were in my house. Where are we now? How did she join us? Why is she naked? Why am I still naked? What the fucks going on?

"Sit your ass down Kelly and shut up while I explained to you what's going on. First, you're absolutely right, I have been fucking Melissa for the last 4 ½ months. In fact I even knocked her up, she's carrying my kid, a son. You caused us a lot of trouble when you told Bill about us. He's been threatening to kill her. So I decided to fuck you up. I figured I would destroy your marriage. By the way if you look out the window you'll see were at the beginning of another blizzard. You didn't know but your husband Bob, had checked with the national weather service and they have predicted this storm a little over 3 ½ weeks ago. I know this because I went through his history on his computer.

Bob left three weeks ago, that's when I moved in on you, raped you, and started fucking you on a regular daily basis. I sort of got the feeling that he was hoping you would freeze to death. After I saw the National Weather Service prediction, I went out and checked your heating oil. You barely had three weeks left of fuel. He knew from the prediction that the temperature would drop well below zero leaving you alone without heat in the midst of a heavy blizzard.

Even a rescue squad would not be able to save you because the heavy snows would have the roads blocked. I don't think you would've lasted two days. When I got your place this morning I checked your car and your battery is dead. The engine wouldn't even turnover. Oh yeah, you couldn't get into your safe could you?"

"How did you know that?"

"On a hunch, I called Larry's key and lock shop and guess what? They were at your house a little over three weeks ago and helped Bob change the combination to the safe. I'm sure if you could have opened it you would find there was plenty of money inside for you to buy more fuel. It's a good plan for a perfect murder. I just couldn't figure out why he wanted to get rid of you. It was well hidden on his computer, and password protected. It wasn't too hard to hack into it once I found the file. I'm sorry to tell you this Kelly, but you were on your way out. He's got two girls, 20 year olds, gorgeous identical twins. Bob has about three dozen nude pictures of them in various poses in his secret file He was getting rid of you and moving them in. That still didn't tell me why, so two days ago I shot you full of scopolamine. That's a drug that overwhelms the will of the victim and they have to do what they are told.

I kept demanding that you tell me all about your relationship with Bob. You finally broke down and told me everything. How he's been beating the shit out of you for the last ten years. How he pimped you out to twelve different men in a bar for 100 bucks a fuck. How he tried to do the same thing the very next week and you said no, so he broke your arm to show you whose boss. How when his boss threatened to fire him he made you fuck the boss twice a week for eight months and then was still fired. How he started whipping you with his belt to make you more obedient. How he has given you gonorrhea three times already, which is why the doctor told you that you may not be able to have children because of the scarring in your womb."

Melissa suddenly jumped up from her seat and shouted...

"Enough. I don't want to hear any more. Kelly, please, please, forgive me if I caused you any extra pain by my actions. I didn't know, I'm so, so very sorry. I had no idea Bob was such a monster."

"That's alright, Bob's has done many many worse things than what Reggie has just told you."

"Why in heavens name haven't you left him?"

"I have never told this to anyone before. I'm dyslexic; I can't read or write except what Bob has taught me. I can write my name but it took a long time to learn. Bob said that's because I'm really stupid. I could never survive without him. I know he treats me badly, but he also takes care of me. He found me when I was a teenager, 15 years old; I was starving and going thru the garbage at a large apartment building. That was the only way I could feed myself. He took me home with him, gave me a bath, I never had one of those before. He even washed my hair. As long as I do exactly as he says he doesn't treat me too badly. It's only when I screw up and don't get things right that he hits me.

Reggie said, "Was it his idea or yours that you tell Bill about Melissa and me?"

"It was his. He had plans about turning Melissa into his slave. He found out about some group called the 'Association'. He figured Bill would throw her out, penniless, with just the clothes on her back. He would take her in and immediately drug her and then send her off to this group. Then in three weeks or three months she'd come back completely trained as a slave. I don't remember which. I was terrified, if he threw me out I knew I would die. I hated Melissa. He threatened to burn my face with the clothes iron, so I did as he said.

"Oh god, I feel like such a terrible bitch. I've wished you such terrible things and all this time you've been suffering horrors worse than I could imagine."

"That's alright there's no way you could have known. Bob always puts on this phony act that he so caring for people. He really couldn't care less. But then his plan backfired, Bill went nuts, he threatened to kills Melissa and then you Reggie."

"OK girls, enough with the pity party. I was going to leave you girls here but after hearing how crazy Bill has gotten I'm going to take you both with me. What we're going to do is, I'll drive the three of us to Essex. I have a plane waiting there and I'll fly us to New York."

Melissa cut in just then, "Wait, she said, how can I go to New York? I have no clothes I'm naked."

"So am I said Kelly."

"Don't worry girls, once we are in the air I'll call a friend and have her buy you all the clothes you need. You're going to write me a list of everything you want and all the sizes that you need. She'll meet us at the airport with everything you asked for. Then when we get to New York you'll go into the ladies room and get dressed."

"You're serious? You want to take me with you? Are you planning to keep the both of us?"

"Of course, a man like me needs two girlfriends. Wait till you see my bedroom you girls will see what I mean."

Melissa was shocked when she heard that Reggie planned to take Kelly with them and on top of that make her an equal girlfriend with her. But then when she remembered the horror Kelly would be left with, she once again felt that Reggie was a better person than she was. If accepting Kelly as a sister would let Reggie accept her too, she could do that. She walked up to Kelly and reached up and embraced her and then planted a kiss on her cheek, saying of course you'll come with us.

"Okay girls I'm going out there to start the engine in my truck. It'll take a few minutes to heat up, according to NWS its eight degrees out there. He handed them each a couple of woolen blankets, you girls figure out how to wrap your selves up. It took just over seven minutes for him to get back.

Melissa was wrapped in her blankets. They went around her four times, but because Kelly couldn't figure out how to secure them, she had tied Melissa up like a mummy with a length of clothes line. For herself she wrapped one blanket around her waist twice and tied it in place. The other went around her shoulders up over her head then back around her shoulders and held in place. Reggie lifted them into his truck as though they were bundles of feathers. Then he climbed in on the driver's side. The girls were shivering so badly their teeth were clicking. By the time he got out to the highway Melissa said.

"Someone better untie me it's getting to hot in here."

Soon both women were sitting next to him naked to the waist.

"Shit, he said, I got two women sitting next to me completely naked and I'm not fucking either one.

Melissa and Kelly looked at each other and started laughing.

Melissa said, "He means well, it's just when it comes to his dick he has a one track mind.

The drive to Essex took just over two hours, a drive that usually took forty five minutes. However Felix, Reggie's caretaker and two other men were waiting for him. The hanger was heated and the jet was ready to go.

Felix said I'll tow the plane out to the taxiway. I spoke to NWS they said the ceiling here is 1200 feet. You will be out of the storm at 7000 or 8000 feet. When you get to Boston sector, they will vector you to Teteboro in Jersey.

Reggie handed him $2000.00 dollars. "Split it with your guys any way you want."

"I'll give them each five hundred. It will keep them happy. I put a gallon thermos of coffee in the galley and sandwiches in the fridge. There's also a bag of frozen fries but I think they come out to mushy when you heat them in a microwave.

Ten minutes later the jet was roaring down the runway and then climbed into the air smoothly and disappeared into the clouds. It was bumpy for three or four minutes and then smooth at ten thousand feet.

Reggie called Camille (she was the madam who ran his girls in New York City) "Camille I need a favor."

"For you Reggie anything."

"He read off the list of clothes and the sizes needed and she was able to buy and collect everything needed. She was waiting at the private hanger Reggie rented. His crew was prepared for their arrival. He parked his jet in front of his private hanger and as soon as Reggie cut the engines they attached the tow bar to the front wheel of the jet and the other end to the tow truck.

They turned the jet around and backed it into the hanger and immediately the big doors slid closed. Reggie opened the exit door in the jet and as it lowered the steps unfolded and he helped the girls down the steps. Camille led the girls back to the rest room. When she saw Kelly she was impressed by her beauty, and what a figure. But when the petite one finally unwrapped herself from the blanket she was stunned. Yes, she thought that's the word for her stunning; and what a body. With that pale blonde hair and the sky blue eyes she makes a package that the guy who sees her will want to caress, protect, adore. My god, what an earner she's going to be.

"What do you think of her?" said Reggie.

"She appears so virginal yet you say you've been fucking her for four and a half months."

"That's right, on top of everything else, she's pregnant with my kid."

"Jesus Reggie."

"In the beginning, she fought me like hell. Telling me over and over she's not on the pill. I thought she was bullshitting me. I thought she was taking those once a month anti-pregnancy shots. By the time I realized she wasn't lying to me it was too late. I think that whoever fucks her will fall under her spell. She's crazy in love with me. I might even be in love with her myself. I don't know if I could turn her into a call girl.

I never felt like this before. By the way, make an appointment for her to see Doc Hollis. I want to make sure the kid's alright."

"Sure how soon for the appointment?"

"Give her a couple of days."

"That's Thursday then. Is that alright?"

"Yeah, I'll take her in... no wait... you better make two appointments. I'm sure I knocked up Kelly too."

Camille laughed.

"It's not funny, I never felt like this before about my bitches. It's like they put some kind of magic spell on me. What the hell am I going to do with two wives? By the way is that your Bentley parked alongside the hanger?"

"Yeah why?"

"I'm taking the chopper in to the city, I was going to offer you a ride but I know how much you love that car so be careful driving. The girls and I will be staying at the 89th street apartment with me. I want you to take them shopping tomorrow, full wardrobes for each. Charge it all to the RJ Real Estate Corp. Oh yeah, get them lots of lingerie, the kind I like. I don't care what you spend. I'm building up to much cash in my Real Estate Corp. I have to buy something soon. Make sure you get them home before six PM. I want to enjoy my new toys."

"Sure Reggie, have I ever disappointed you before? I already picked out 15 completely new outfits for each of them and I have Alma my shopper already buying 24 outfits more for each of them to choose from about 60. Although she may want to make some different choices after she sees Melissa. You may want to get back to your apartment around 2:00 PM tomorrow if you would like to watch them running around in their birthday suits trying on new things."

"I just might be able to arrange that Camille. I love to watch beautiful girls run around naked. The both of them are just the way mother- nature made them. Their titties bounce and their buttocks jiggle."

Reggie knew, now that the stress over Bill was relieved, Melissa would once again need sex. She had become use to having sex many times a day, without it she would become fidgety and irritable. Kelly too, was becoming just like Melissa. He had been fucking her for almost four weeks solid. At first she put up allot of resistance. He had to give her many spankings and slaps. Her lips had been very swollen from a back handed slap. Both her eyes were blackened during her first days of rape. Slowly she stopped resisting.

At first from fear and then Kelly realized she was getting much more pleasure than Bob ever gave her. She slowly realized she was joining in the sexual acts even without wanting to. Her orgasms were increasing in intensity and number. They were happening so quickly and with such mind numbing intensity, she was being swept away. By the end of the third week she was enthusiastically fucking Reggie. It was a Tuesday morning Reggie had just finished fucking her for the fourth time that morning. Now they were cuddling and kissing.

"You bastard, what have you done to me?"

She was sobbing so heavily her whole body was shaking.

"What, what did I do? Did I hurt you? Dammit tell me what I did?

"How many times have you told me you love me? Is it true? You don't just say that to a girl. Did you mean it?"

"I... I... I...

"I knew it. You've been playing me. You just wanted to fuck me."

She began crying even harder, the sobbing growing deeper, and now every once in a while, she hiccupped too.

"You made me fall in love with you, you dumb shit. What do I do now? I never loved anyone before you. I never loved Bob. I stayed with him because he took care of me. When you can't read or write, you don't have many options. I'm out on my ass now, why don't you just kill me it's faster."

"Oh shut up Kelly, I didn't say I don't love you."

"Well the only time you said you loved me was when you wanted to fuck me and that was only five or six times a day. Oh yeah, let's not forget the blow jobs you forced me to give you." She sobbed.

"Well the three you...

"Five, five times I sucked you cock this morning."

"Okay the five blow jobs. I... I don't know what's happening to me. I think the two of you put some kind of spell on me."

"What two? The two of who?"

"Melissa and you."

"I knew it, I KNEW IT. You HAVE been fucking that little bitch all along. Oh god, OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD. You killed me Reggie, you killed me."

"I killed no one. Give me a day, maybe two. I have to make some arrangements. Then we're all getting out of here. In the mean while the two of you are staying here with me.

(This argument began two days prior to the blizzard. The same two days prior to preparing his jet. And the same two days prior to calling Camille. The three of them were in New York now and on their way to his apartment. )

Reggie pulled into an alleyway on 88th street then down a driveway to a heavy steel door that swung up and in when Reggie pushed a button on the visor of his Cadillac

"Gosh, said Melissa, there's more people on one block here than there is in our whole old town. How many people are there in this city?"

"About seven million now."

"Wow," she said.

Reggie led them to the back corner of this private garage.

"I have a private elevator to my penthouse apartment on the thirtieth floor."

"Gee, I thought it was taller than that," said Kelly

"It is, it's about 60 stories tall with six penthouse apartments up there. I had my apartment built on the thirty and thirty first floors, the last apartments facing the Park on the front side of the building. I had a duplex made. We're only about 150 feet north of the band stand. In the summer The City Band plays a concert of Pop Music on the bandstand down there, on Fridays and Sundays from 8 to 10 PM. From the thirtieth to the thirty fifth stories the sound is perfect up here. They get about five or six hundred people who picnic around the bandstand on music nights."

"Reggie... said Kelly, you make it sound like you own this building, do you?"

"Of course I do. How else could I possibly have made the changes to the building the way I did."

"Are you rich Reggie," said Melissa.

"Let's say, I'm very very, comfortable." The elevator stopped and he said, "We're here."

They were in a small marble Foyer, in front of them was white double doors. On the doors was embossed gold lettering that said The Royal below that P H. Reggie raised the fob that held the key used to call the private elevator. When he pressed the button in its center there was a soft click and the double doors swung open towards them.

The apartment had to have been professionally decorated. Every piece of furniture seemed to fit exactly where it was placed and every piece was perfectly coordinated with the rest of the furniture.

"You girls seem tired from our trip, let me show you the Master bedroom."

Melissa said, Oh I'm not tie... oomph, when Kelly jabbed her with her elbow.

Kelly was staring at her and nodding her head up and down.

Huh... Oh... oh yes I'm kinda tired too.

Kelly already had her Jacket off and was unbuttoning her blouse.

Melissa opened the button on the side of her skirt and let the skirt fall. Instead of opening the buttons of her blouse, she just pulled the blouse up over her head like a sweater and dropped it on the stairs.

Somehow they both got rid of their shoes and stockings. As they stood in the doorway to the bedroom their arms behind then reaching for their bra catches. Then there was a pop and both bras flew into the room like a vaudeville act.

Reggie too had stripped himself down to his boxers. The bed was an enormous Emperor size and each girl ran to a different side, while Reggie climbed up the middle from the foot of the bed.

perv7234
perv7234
329 Followers