Defiled Christian Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perv7234
perv7234
330 Followers

Melissa shouted "I got dibs on his cock, I want to suck it."

Reggie said, "Kelly lean against the head board, then slide down and sit on my face I want to eat your pussy," and the orgy was on.

The room was slowly filled with the sounds of sex.

From Melissa came moans and groans and ummmms... so good, delicious. He remembered how he had to spank her to get her to perform oral sex. Because of his ability to hold off his orgasm; she could suck on his cock for an hour or more while she masturbated herself. She had just finished her 14th orgasm.

To Reggie the words, sounds, moans and groans, from Melissa, were like music as she pushed herself deeper and deeper into her addiction. Maybe it was the taste of his come or sucking on his giant penis, but now it was difficult to get her to stop.

When he was able to get her off his cock, he laid her flat on her back, with her legs spread wide and he began to eat her pussy. His tongue was continuing to stroke the bottom of her clit. It was her special spot. Just below the end of her clit. Her body was continuously convulsing, every once in a while she was able to emit a feeble moan or groan.

Melissa knew only one thing, she was crazy in love with Reggie. She didn't care what he did or how he earned his living. She wanted Reggie. She needed his huge cock and especially the semen that came out of it.

While Kelly... she had started to orgasm almost immediately after Reggie started eating her pussy. Now she was begging... "No more please Reg... oh god I'm coming again, AAAHHHH, AAAHHHH."

That was numbers fourteen and fifteen, but then he started to listening to Melissa again and lost count. Kelly passed out somewhere around orgasm number twenty five.

He pulled Melissa off his dick and pulled her legs up high till her knees were draped over his shoulders. Now she was resting on her shoulders and neck while he sunk his cock deep inside her. He had been fucking her for more than four months, his huge dick pounding on the neck of her cervix, that thick muscle had been pushed back and spread open almost ¼ inch. This meant that after she gave birth to the baby she was already pregnant with, the next time she was fucked, if there was an egg present, it had a better than ninety per cent chance of becoming fertilized.

He had fucked both girls unconscious. They were both sound asleep next to him. He got his arms underneath them both and pulled them close against him. Maybe this idea of two wives wasn't so bad. He'd always have some pussy available. They were both gorgeous. He had broken them in personally. Their pussies and throats fit his cock. He wouldn't have to constantly search for new pussy. Yeah, he thought, I think I'm going to like two wives.

END

perv7234
perv7234
330 Followers