Deidre Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...fuck." she moaned. "I can't."

"That's not what I asked you." He deftly opened the front of my jeans and shoved his hand inside my thong.

"Marco, what...?"

A second later I heard his zipper then he'd pried the thong to one side and I felt the head of his cock sliding up and down my sopping wet labia.

"You do want it, right?"

"Yeah... I want it."

"Say it, bitch."

"Fuck me, Marco...please, fuck me."

The guy outside the stall whistled, and one of the girls yelled "Yeah, Bro, fuck her silly!" As they uttered the words, Marco's cock pushed up and into me, and my body was driven hard into the wall.

"Oh, God." I moaned.

With one quick movement, he swung both of us around, putting his hand on my back to bend me over. My hands were braced against the tiled back wall as he kicked my legs apart, gripped my jeans by the belt and started pulling them down.

He was up, but not for yanking those tight jeans off of me.

"Wait... let me," I said, and he took a step back. I could have bolted from the stall and ended things then and there, but I really wanted to get laid, and being this close... I decided to go along with him and wriggled the jeans down to my calves. That done, I resumed my previous position, leaning back against the grimy wall of the stall.

A second later, Marco slammed his cock into me. Whoa, it felt fantastic!

It occurred to me that Marco was fucking me to the beat of the music and I thought it was fantastically cool!

I remember he took a handful of my hair, turned me toward him so he could kiss me. His tongue was in and out of my mouth before I could touch it with mine. He did, however, take hold of my jaw, keeping me in place, and then he bit my lower lip and I almost came then and there. I did cum a moment later when he brought my tits out of my blouse and squeezed them both while pile driving his thick schlong into my pussy.

I started coming and discovered that I could maintain the climax as long as we maintained the position. And of course, as long as he kept from coming himself.

I was moaning something unintelligible that had everyone outside the bathroom stall laughing hysterically while Marco continued drilling me with his hefty member.

"That's the way you do it!" someone yelled.

"I need to get laid." someone else complained.

I barely noticed banging my head against the metal wall of the stall. My pretty orange top was up around my neck and my tits were bouncing every which way, at least when not being mauled by his big rough hands.

He brought one tit to his mouth and bit down on the taut nipple. The ensuing sensation was such that I moaned loudly and ground my cunt into his cock just as it was on the way in.

"Woof!" I barked, as my breath whooshed out of me.

"Baby I could bang your box all night!" Marco growled as I came again.

"OHHH!"

Then without slipping out of me, he sat down on the toilet, bringing me down hard on his cock. He folded my arms behind my back, keeping them pinned there with one hand. I rode him like that, using my legs as leverage. With his free hand he squeezed my tits, sucking and biting the nipples. He brought his hand to my mouth, sliding his thumb between my parted lips. I sucked it into my mouth without hesitation, rolling my tongue over it with as much enthusiasm as I would have if it were his cock he'd put in my mouth. I called out his name over and over as I rode him to his climax while those standing outside the stall cheered nonstop.

One girl yelled, "That stud deserves a fucking medal."

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck!" I yelled, having long ago lost control of my emotions.

"Come in my mouth." I pleaded.

"No," he snarled, "I want you to take this load home with you!"

That said, he threw his head back, growling low in his throat as he released a molten salvo into me that brought on an unending orgasm.

I milked every drop from him; when we parted a huge gob trickled from my cunt onto my thigh and I didn't bother wiping it away.

He pushed me to my feet and zipped himself up. I struggled to work the damn jeans back over my hips, and then rearranged my orange top as Marco opened the door and left the stall.

His cum was already leaving a sticky film on my inner thighs. I stood in the stall, door open looking at people looking back at me. My legs started to shake.

"She's gonna pass out!" a skinny brunette yelled, and a guy with a thin mustache caught me before I collapsed.

"Some girls have all the luck,' another girl said before turning to leave the bathroom.

I took another five minutes at the sink, pretending to repair my makeup and then actually fixing it as my legs stopped quivering.

I bummed a cigarette off a girl who'd just walked in, managed to light it, and made my way back to the group where Marco waited with a great big smile.

"How many?" Marco asked, with a sideway glance at the others.

"How many what?" I replied.

"How many times did you cum?"

"Fuck you, Marco!" I shot back, and then started laughing. "I lost count, to tell the truth," I admitted and was immediately swarmed by the other guys, who hugged me and copped a couple feels that I didn't mind at all.

Blaine told me that his girl was at the airport and if I wanted to join them we'd swing by and pick her up then continue to party at her place. Still tingling from Marco's fuck and secretly hoping for another, I agreed to go with them.

Freddie didn't seem to mind that I'd gone off with Marco, but had me sit on his lap as we tooled down the boulevard toward the airport to pick up, Blaine's girl, whose name was Vangie.

Freddie was fondling my tits enroute, but I didn't care, in fact I was enjoying it and resolved to at least give him a friendly blowjob when we got settled in Vangie's apartment.

*****

In less than an hour we were all in the stunning blonde's apartment.

Vangie pointed out the sidebar and excused herself, saying she needed to take a shower. I almost asked if I could join her, but didn't.

I could feel Marco's semen crusting on my thighs and elsewhere, but I waited for our hostess to shower before venturing into the bathroom.

In the meantime, Marco made us all drinks and Blaine and Freddie had me remove my blouse so they could play with my tits. I was drunk and horny and only too happy to oblige.

I wasn't all that surprised when Vangie reappeared in the nude. "Like it?" she cooed, pirouetting so we could see every inch of her and her freshly shaven pussy.

"Nice rack, Deidre," she said complimenting my tits while I admired hers.

"Let's see 'em guys!" she chirped, as I realized they had played this game before as each guy whipped his dick out.

Vangie bit her lip and grabbed Marco's protruding cock. "You're well hung," she said.

Blaine baby, get me good and wet, willya?" She dropped to all fours, presenting her pussy, ass side up. Blaine propped himself between her legs and began lapping away at her.

She motioned Marco over to the chair in front of her. He sat down and tendered his cock to her mouth. She seemed to swallow him with one gulp. Freddie and I surrounded them as they cavorted on the floor. Eventually, Freddie reached out and began tickled Vangie's asshole.

"Mmmm!" she moaned happily, prompting him to spread her cheeks to get a better look at her tight puckered anus.

"What a nice looking asshole you have," he told her.

Vangie took Marco's cock out of her mouth to laugh at his antics and then said, "Freddie, you're such a perve."

Blaine laughed too, and said, "Want some anal, Vangie baby?"

"Tongue me, sweetie!" she replied.

Blaine immediately attacked her ass with his mouth and tongue, coating the girl's nether regions in saliva, while prodded her sphincter gently with a finger.

Freddie looked up at me and asked, "Take it up the ass, Deidre?"

"No I don't go that way, Freddie."

"We'll have to teach you how to like it," he laughed.

I got a little nervous at his comment, but didn't say anything.

He kept on, saying: "Vangie gets off from being nailed back there. She told me she almost always cums from it."

"I'm not Vangie, Freddie. Get that through your head!"

Holding up his hands in a defensive posture, he relented, saying, "Okay, okay, I was only teasing you."

I sat there watching Blaine munching away at Vangie's ass. He seemed to be enjoying himself, and I filed the thought of licking someone's ass away for future reference. Vangie on the other hand, was delighted with Blaine's tongue and let everyone know it as she kept telling him how much she liked what he was doing.

Minutes later, Blaine quit licking her ass and Vangie crept over to where I was sitting and placed her hands on my knees.

"Want some girl on girl action, Deidre?" She was parting my legs as she spoke. My throat was completely dry. I couldn't answer her, but she took my silence as a 'yes,' and moved in for the kill, breasts swaying until they rested on my knees, as the breath left my lungs and I reached out to bring her down on my sex.

Knowing that the guys were watching us I became so aroused that I had a tiny orgasm right then. Now, some girls don't like the looks of their pussy, but I actually think mine is cute. I have a tiny landing strip of light brown hair, and full, puffy outer lips that splay open to display my pink inner lips. I have a good-sized clit that emerges from its hood when I'm extra aroused, like I was then. I do occasionally squirt, as my G-spot is readily accessible to the knowing finger or penis.

I could smell my arousal as Vangie's lips pressed down upon my pussy. I thought it so strong that it must be permeating the entire room.

I shrieked from the pleasure she wrought on lightly sucking my engorged clit. Heard the guys laughing at me, and didn't give a shit and held Vangie to me by clasping the back of her head.

Vangie giggled and responded by kissing and sucking at the narrow landing strip of matted pubic hair directly above my snatch, lapping up the juices that had accumulated there earlier that night. She kissed and nibbled her way over and around my labia, down my inner thigh, pressing her cheek against my pussy. I could feel the wetness pour out upon her face. She placed her mouth directly above my gaping pussy, and gave it the sweetest, most tender kiss I have ever felt down there. Then, she dove in, tongue probing deep in my hole, her hands grasping my buttocks and lifting my ass into the air. I bucked. I reached down and squeezed one of her tits, twisting and pulling the nipple, feeling its pendulous weight sway. She lapped away at my pussy then sucked my clit into her mouth, drawing it in with more force than I thought I could withstand.

It dawned on me that she was sucking on my clit like it was a little penis, which of course it is. She pulled away and blew cold air on my pussy, which shocked me back to my senses. My eyes snapped open and saw her looking at my tits.

"Go on, play with them, baby," I croaked with a lust filled voice.

Vangie began tracing her fingernails ever so lightly over my breasts, starting at the outermost edge and then inward to the nipples. I thought my nipples couldn't get harder, but they did, as she traced her nails along them, pushing them down, releasing them so that they sprang back up.

I arched my back, begging her to grab them completely. She moved both hands to my rib cage, below my breasts then slid her hands up, pressing my breasts upward with them. My breasts compressed and slid beneath her palms as I began moaning with the pure delight of the sensations she was bringing out of me.

Why, I wondered, had I never discovered this? All those times I played with, toyed with my breasts. Why hadn't I discovered this pleasure?

Vangie was driving me crazy massaging my puppies, alternating the rubbing with nipple tweaking and delightfully, although painful pinches that had me moaning and begging for more.

I was lost in the pleasure of it all, until I heard her whisper into my ear my ear, "Please don't cum until I start licking your asshole, sweetie."

I exploded the second her index finger entered my backside.

My orgasm sent Vangie into a frenzy. She drove her tongue back into my pussy; licked me from stem to stern, from my dripping cunt to my puckered anus. And back again and again.

I heard the guys whooping in the background. I my mind's eye, I envisioned them mounting me after Vangie finished draining all my sexual energy and recharging me by fucking me in all three orifices at once.

Vangie continued savaging my pussy, and soon enough added a second finger to the first already lodged in my ass, working them in and out at a fever pitch. I not only came, I let loose with an orgasmic spray, my juices spewing out and splashing everywhere, almost as if I were pissing out of control.

I gotta say that if there was a list of biggest orgasms in history, I'm pretty sure this would be on it. I saw explosions of colors and shapes. I screamed and bucked my hips wildly. Vangie hung on for dear life, fingering me and sucking my clit to the point of delicious pain. And then with one last shudder, where I held my hips in the air in paralyzed orgasmic release, I was spent. Vangie let go of my ass and pulled her face away. My juices covered her face, and were dripping down her tits. She looked wasted and beautiful at the same time. I moaned as she licked her lips and her fingers, as if she couldn't get enough of my taste.

I couldn't speak. I could barely manage the ragged breaths my lungs were producing. My breasts were heaving, swaying and bouncing. I moved a hand to my pussy and held it there, trying to recover.

Vangie startled me with her words, "Deidre, that was truly amazing. If you don't mind, I'm going to fuck Blaine now. Blaine, what do you think? Are you up for it?"

Blaine grunted twice and grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bathroom just off the bedroom and slammed the door.

I thought about leaving, but Freddie and Marco politely asked if they could fuck me a couple times before I left.

How could I refuse?

12