Deja Vu All Over Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we finished putting little padlocks on all four shackles, Cuntmouth whimpered, "This hurts! Please! Let me off. It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!"

"Well..." I began to say. But Lia locked the last padlock and got out a huge bullwhip and began whipping Cuntmouth across her back until her back was a bloody mess. Then she led me by the hand out of her cell and into our bedroom.

"Now where were we before we were interrupted?" she asked with a grin as we climbed into bed.

For some deranged reason, knowing that Cuntmouth was in excruciating pain while Lia and I enjoyed tender lovemaking made my orgasms so much more powerful than ever before. I knew that Lia and I would have to find continued excuses to punish Cuntmouth in the future.

During our lovemaking then, I asked Lia, "Would you let me fuck you in the back door?"

"Say ass, Tim," said Lia.

"Ass Tim," I said.

Lia smacked me with a giggle and said, "No! I hate that. But that's what we have a slave for. Fuck her in the ass if you want that. Then make her lick your dick clean."

I had no real interest in fucking Kathy. Even though Lia didn't care, I still felt like it was kind of cheating on Lia to fuck the slave. I just thought it was nice to have a slave to wait on us and everything.

Anyway, in the afterglow an hour or so later, I asked Lia, "Are we going to leave Cuntmouth like that all night long?"

"What do you care?" she asked.

"You're right, Lia. What do I care!" I kissed Lia and we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

I got up during the night to use the toilet. Before returning to Lia, I got a tube of _Savlon_ antiseptic cream out of the cabinet and went to Cuntmouth. I rubbed a big glob all over her raw back and she gasped and looked at me with pained eyes. "Shhh," I whispered.

I finished and tossed the tube amongst her blankets. "Thank you, Master," she whispered.

"Just don't tell Lia, okay?" I whispered.

"I won't, but can you take me off of this thing? It hurts so bad! Please!"

Lia wouldn't be pleased if I did that. "No," I said, and returned to bed.

Lia and I woke in the early morning to the sound of agonized screams coming from Cuntmouth's cell. "Shit!" Lia gasped.

We walked across into Cuntmouth's cell. "What the fuck are you screaming about, bitch?" Lia asked.

"The pain! The pain!" Cuntmouth moaned. "I can't take the pain! Please!"

"You woke Tim and me up out of a sound sleep, you inconsiderate whore!" Lia screamed.

Lia left the cell and came back a moment later with a tub of K-Y Jelly in her hand. "What're you doing with that, Lia?" I asked, wondering what new punishment she had in mind for Cuntmouth.

Lia handed me the tube. "You wanted to fuck an ass. Go ahead!"

I squeezed some of the clear liquid onto my fingers and smeared it onto my cock, and then onto Cuntmouth's sphincter.

"Please! No!" Cuntmouth gasped. "Not that! Not now! Please!"

I already had a huge boner. "Go ahead!" Lia urged.

I climbed upon Cuntmouth's back and pressed my cock into her ass crack as Cuntmouth let out the strangest noise I'd heard in a long time.

I bore down a little, then a little more, and then my hard member slid in. Oh man! The feeling was so tight! I began pumping my hips up and down when Lia climbed up on me and sat on my butt, pushing my cock so deep into Cuntmouth's asshole.

Lia bounced on me in a steady rhythm, and I didn't have to do any work. I exploded into Cuntmouth's ass over and over again until I finally collapsed onto her back. Then Lia collapsed onto my back and nibbled on my ear. Life is good!

Lia and I finally slid off Cuntmouth, but she was strangely quiet. "God! We didn't kill her, did we?" I asked.

Lia put her ear to Cuntmouth's back. "Naw, she's still breathing. Her heart's still beating." Lia lifted her head up and thumbed her eyelid open. "She just passed out."

"Oh," I said with a sigh of relief.

"Don't tell me you still care about her," Lia said.

"No! Of course not!" I said.

Lia dropped Cuntmouth's head. "I guess we have to wait for her to come to before we can have breakfast now. Sucks! We'll have to punish her for that."

"Yes, we will," I agreed.

The following day, Lia released Cuntmouth so that she could clean and vacuum the house while we watched TV. I gasped when I saw the deep red slice that ran down from her collarbone to her crotch where the sharp wood edge had been cutting into her for the past 24 hours. She was obviously still in severe pain as she walked stiffly while setting up the vacuum cleaner.

"She's turning out to be a good slave," I said.

"You have to know how to treat them," Lia said. "When someone wants to be a slave, you can't treat the person like a regular lover that you just do kinky sex with once in a while."

"I see," I said, though I didn't mention that Kathy being our slave was originally Lia's idea.

"But Cuntmouth doesn't really know what it means to be a slave," said Lia.

"No?"

"She probably thinks that if it doesn't work out, she can break up with us."

"Well," I said, "She can't, right? No way that chain's coming off her neck without cutting her head off!" I laughed.

"That's true. The chain is too heavy to cut with a bolt cutter or hack saw. She might be able to cut off the loose chain hanging from her neck with a blowtorch, but the chain around her neck might as well be a permanent part of her anatomy now. And that's part of the psychology of enslaving her. She knows there's no going back. But it still takes time to truly enslave someone. In time, she'll take it for granted that she's our slave, and it's not her choice any more whether to be a slave or not. We will truly own her, then."

"I like that," I said and kissed Lia while the vacuum cleaner hummed in the next room.

"And there's still something else left to do," said Lia.

"What?"

"You'll see. We'll have fun doing it to her, too!"

Later in the evening, I found out what "it" was. We strapped Cuntmouth face down back onto the sawhorse, over her begging and pleading not to.

Lia produced several X-Acto knives in a plastic jar of rubbing alcohol, and began the long tedious job of marking her upper arm. Cuntmouth screeched and bucked while Lia painstakingly carved each block letter, "Slave Cuntmouth: property of Lia and Tim." Lia offered to let me carve some of the lettering, but I was getting queasy at all the blood. At least, after each letter, I took the knife into the bathroom and rinsed it off and returned it to the alcohol for Lia to use again."

As if Cuntmouth didn't scream and struggle when Lia carved her, she did with extra ferocity when Lia wiped the lettering with a cloth soaked in the alcohol.

But we weren't finished yet.

Lia brought out a high-power soldering iron that we had bought from _Radio Shack._ I wondered what we bought that for. Lia told me to slowly trace over the lettering with the hot iron. There won't be as much blood doing that.

There wasn't much blood, but, man! Did the smell of burning flesh _stink!_ Lia explained to me while I was doing this, that, unlike tattoos, no medical procedure could remove our brand. From now on, her own body would shout to the world that her name was "Cuntmouth" and that she belonged to me and Lia as our slave.

A few days later, we then took Cuntmouth to a D/s tattoo artist and had a tattoo placed on her other arm. Lia and I pretty much knew what we wanted on Cuntmouth's arm. So when we looked through the tattoo guy's catalog, we spotted it right away. It was a red heart with "Lia and Tim" in blue lettering.

At that, Cuntmouth was pretty well established as our property.

### PART 4 ###

Lia and I were in our second month of living together. She and I had just done the wild thing, and after going into Cuntmouth to have her pussy licked clean, she had dozed off after a bit of snuggling. I was lying in bed thinking about the whole situation. I was amazed that our bizarre relationship was actually working out. Fucking Lia was always a strenuous workout, and I had to take a shit.

Crawling out of bed, I made my way to Cuntmouth's room. She lay naked on a pile of old blankets in the middle of the room with her wrists shackled behind her back and her chain attached to the eyebolt in the floor with only a couple of chain links between the bolt and her neck. She must have fallen asleep immediately after licking Lia clean. I kicked her in the shin, startling her awake and evoking a muffled screech from her. "Wake up, bitch. I have to shit."

I returned to bed a few minutes later while she struggled to choke down a particularly large lump.

I must have dozed off, for I was awakened by the sound of a chain jingling with Lia and Cuntmouth in bed on either side of me. Lia and I occasionally brought Cuntmouth into bed with us after having her thoroughly wash and sanitize her mouth.

"Get on him," I heard Lia say to Cuntmouth. I wondered what Lia was up to, while I pretended to still be asleep. Cuntmouth straddled my back and sat on my shoulders.

An instant later, Lia wrapped a chain around my neck, and clamped it snugly around my neck with her Lock-Jaw. "Lia!" I screamed. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I realized soon after we moved in together that I really don't like sharing power, Dickface."

"Dickface?"

"That's your name now. You're now my slave, too. Get used to it."

I tried to get up, but Cuntmouth had me pinned under her ass, and I had no leverage to move.

Lia got out of bed and yanked my chain. "Help me with him, Cuntmouth," she said.

The two women grabbed the chain and pulled me by the neck into Cuntmouth's room and padlocked the chain but just a couple of links to the eyebolt.

Lia said to Cuntmouth, "I feel like some girl-on-girl. C'mon Cuntmouth." Then Lia took Cuntmouth's hand and headed back into the bedroom.

Shit!

### PART 5 ###

I had grown used to being Lia's slave. Like Cuntmouth, I had passed out when they carved Lia's name as my owner in my arm, and then burned it in with the soldering iron. My tattoo of two nude women French-kissing and fondling each other's breasts had scarred over and the scabs were starting to come loose.

I had given a lot of planning to how I might escape. But Lia was very careful to keep my chain padlocked to some other chain or some other eyebolt at every moment. I'm going to lose my job if I don't show up, or at least call in with a plausible explanation of where I'd been for the past couple of weeks. And what's going to happen when I stop paying my bills? I'm screwed!

And I'd be stuck with this chain collar around my neck for the rest of my life. Yes, I could cut the excess chain off with a blowtorch, but I could think of no tool that could cut the heavy steel chain off from around my neck without killing me.

But it was funny in a way--there was a strange sensation of complacency in knowing that I had no stress or responsibilities of life any more. It felt good in a way.

Still, my arms were killing me from having been Lia's footstool for most of the morning while Cuntmouth vacuumed around us. Then Lia had Cuntmouth join her sitting on my back. The two of them put a double-ended dildo in their two cunts, and fucked each other cunt-to-cunt while riding my back. When I collapsed, Lia put me on that sawhorse and whipped me on the back with her bullwhip. I woke on the floor in the evening, chained to that eyebolt. My back felt like it was on fire! A straight, thin, red welt ran down the front of my body from my collarbone to my cock. The slightest movement sent daggers through my whole body.

I heard a chain jingling. Cuntmouth had crawled over to me. "Cu..." I started to say but the pain shut me up.

"Shhhh," she whispered. I felt her hands on my back rubbing something cold and soothing on my back.

"What?" I gasped.

She whispered, "Shhh, I still have some of that _Savlon_ left that you gave me. I kept it hidden in my blankets. But remember: we mustn't tell Mistress Lia, okay?"

"I won't, C--Kathy. I guarantee it."

Kathy snuggled against my back after hiding her _Savlon_ again, and I dozed off in her arms.

Lia came in some time later, waking us. "I have to shit. Which of you is more hungry?"

I was starving. I bet Kathy was, too. Before, both Lia and I had been feeding Kathy. Now, Lia, alone, fed Kathy and me, alternating between the two of us with each shit.

"I'm starving, Mistress Lia! You have to give us real food." Cathy said.

"Me too, Mistress Lia! You can't feed the both of us by yourself. Please!" I said.

"Okay!" Lia clapped her hands and smiled. "I know how to solve this! I will feed Dickface. Dickface will feed Cuntmouth. Problem solved."

My eyes met Cathy's. I knew what Lia meant. From Cathy's stare, she did too.

I didn't puke any more after Lia pissed or shit. But later, when I shit, Kathy puked it up into the pail. As Kathy already knew from her own shit, second-hand shit came out all yellow, and watery, and exceptionally stinky.

Kathy wiped her mouth off as best she could on one of the old blankets, and crawled into my arms.

I slept so soundly, and woke in the morning still in Kathy's embrace. My pain eased, and I rolled over to face Kathy.

Without a word, I kissed her, which she accepted. Her breath smelled like shit, but so did mine, so what difference did it make? I felt my erection grow as I crawled down her body and suckled on one of her nipples while I stroked her muff, which she welcomed by spreading her legs.

"Fuck me, Tim," Kathy whispered. "I haven't been fucked by a man in such a long time."

She rolled onto her back and I climbed on her and slid my cock into her soaking pussy. She squeezed my cock so tightly with her pussy muscles. I almost forgot that he had that wonderful talent. I could feel the pressure swelling in my loins and I was on the verge of coming.

Then Mistress Lia walked in. "How sweet," she said. "Get off her, Dickface. I feel like some cock."

Before I could react on my own, Lia yanked my chain and pulled me of Kathy and led me into her bedroom. Lia fell back into bed and spread her legs. "Eat me," she commanded.

I crawled between her legs and ate her to the best of my ability, drawing her clit into my mouth and sucking on it like it was a lollipop. "Ooooh! You're _so_ good at that, Dickface!"

I brought her to climax and played her like a trumpet with the tiny nub that was her clit deep in my mouth. After I had satisfied her orally, she said, "Now fuck me."

I climbed upon her and slid my hungry member into her moist pussy. I was still on the verge of coming, and instantly flooded her with my hot seed.

After my erection faded, she pushed me off her and let me back to my cell with Kathy, where she reattached my chain to the eyebolt. She went over to Kathy and squatted upon Kathy's face to have her pussy licked clean, then returned to her bed.

I couldn't face Kathy after our lovemaking was interrupted so that I could make love to Lia. I felt so terrible. I just crawled onto the floor and cried.

I heard Kathy's chain jingle, and she cuddled behind me again. "Shhh. It's okay Tim. I understand."

I rolled and faced Kathy and smiled at her. "Thanks, Kathy. You're a good person."

"Can you get it up again? For me now?"

"I don't think so. Not right away. Maybe in an hour or so. Let's hope she sleeps late today."

"Yes, let's. I still love you, Tim," Kathy whispered.

"I love you too, Kathy," I answered. It was like déjà vu all over again.

* END *

12