Delayed Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

I laughed. "So... he didn't fuck you."

"No. I would have waited for them to get hard again, but they were kind of freaked out, or scared of getting caught or something. They just took off without saying a word. Well, I bet by now they regret being such chicken shits. But I'm glad Shyguy didn't fuck me after all. He probably would have cum in me, and I really don't need to get preggers. My mom would kill the fuck out of me. I'm also glad because it would have been stupid to throw away my first fuck to a guy like that. The first one really should be someone special."

I realized that she was trying to tell me that, whatever else might happen between us tonight, she wasn't going to fuck me. I certainly wasn't anybody special. But that was okay.

"So, " I said, "You've only fucked once?"

"Like I said, I don't count that first one, so, no, I've never fucked. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. I've kissed a lot of guys, though, and I gave a blowjob to Rory... I forget his last name. You know, that black guy who tells all the jokes."

"Rory Jones?"

"Yeah. We were at a party at Diana Whipple's house last month. We were joking around and I called him a 'dickless wonder' and he whipped out his cock to prove that he was not dickless."

"In front of everybody?"

"No. Most everybody had gone home by then. It was just him, me, Diana Whipple, her brother Dan and Rona Barrett. Everyone was laughing, but they shut up when I got on my knees and gobbled him up."

"You did that... in front of them?"

"One wine cooler too many, I guess. I really need to stop drinking. I'll end up a slut like Rona Barrett, if I don't watch out. But yeah, I sucked his cock in front of the others... it was just too beautiful to resist. I would never have thought a joker like him was packing such heat. The others just watched, hardly believing what they were seeing. I sucked him until he came, but this time I wasn't as surprised. He came more than the band guy did, but I swallowed it all... well, most of it."

That story blew my mind. "Wow... Rory's dick is really big."

She swatted me playfully. "How do you know that?"

"I've seen him in the shower after gym class."

"Really? You see guys in the shower? The girls have separate stalls."

"Well, the guys have one big shower. You can't help but see everybody."

"But, still... you like checking out guys cocks?" She was smiling wickedly.

"I guess. I ... I was afraid I'd have the smallest, you know..."

She gave my cock a squeeze, "You have no reason to worry about that, Bill. To tell you the truth, Rory's was way too big for me. It hurt my jaw sucking him. Yours is yummy and perfect."

I blushed. That was a wonderful thing to know.

"But tell me, who else has a big cock?"

"Uh... Tyler's pretty big, not as big as Rory, though. Davy Jameson is about the same size..."

"The Drum Major? You're kidding!"

"No."

"Wow. Well I guess they're both black. Makes sense."

"Well not all the black guys have big dicks. And the biggest one of all is a white guy."

"Who?" she asked, eyes gleaming with wickedness.

"Tristan McQueen."

Her eyes opened wide. "Really? Sandra McQueen's little brother? You're shitting me!"

"He never showers with the other guys, but I saw him changing sweat pants once. He accidentally pulled down his underwear and I saw is big ol' thing. I don't think anyone else noticed."

"Really? How big was he?" I held my hands about 11 inches apart. "Shit!!! And he wasn't even hard?" I shook my head. "The girls all think Tristan's the biggest dork in school! But all this time he's been hiding the biggest dick in school! That's just perfect! I have to tell Rona! Maybe she'll tell me who she's fucking, in exchange for that tidbit. She's been feuding with Sandra McQueen for years."

"Really?"

"Yeah, now more than ever. Sandra graduated last year, so Rona should be top bitch on campus now, but Sandra's going to Playa College, and is still trying to call the shots at the high school. She keeps having parties where she invites all the popular seniors, but never Rona. She's totally trying to steal Rona's friends."

"Wow. Drama. I didn't know that kind of stuff was going on."

"I'm on Rona's side, so I refuse to go to Sandra's parties. But now that I know about Tristan's cock, I might just have to go and check him out." She giggled. "I'm just kidding. I don't care for the big ones. Rory's been pestering me to have sex... but I won't do it. Not just because he's too big... he's just not nearly special enough to waste my semi-virginity on. Hey, Bill, I have a question for you."

"What is it?"

"Would you like to take my semi-virginity?"

Oh shit... the impossible was happening. I paused, and the image of my battlefield shot through my mind. I'd started the night intending to play with my plastic soldiers... but instead I was going to lose my virginity to a beautiful girl. It was an amazingly unlikely and cosmically unexpected turn of events... but strangely, I wasn't afraid. I felt a sudden rush of confidence. I reached up with both hands and cupped Laurie's beautiful breasts through her fuzzy pink sweater, feeling her hard nipples sliding between my fingers, and said, "Yeah, Laurie. I do."

"Good. I want you to fuck me."

"I want to fuck you too."

I pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her long, hard and deep. She began grinding her crotch against my hard cock . After a while she pulled back from the kiss and pulled up her sweater slowly, giving me time to relish my first sight of a pair of naked breasts and oh my god, what beauty! I had absolutely no frame of reference, but to me, they were the most beautiful breasts in the world. Pale, round and bigger than my hands. They had large dark areolas and big, fat nipples. I just had to touch them. She arched her back as I explored her tits with my eyes and my hands. Her skin was as soft as silk, and her breasts were pliant and squishy. She moved up onto her knees and pressed her breasts to my mouth. I licked her nipples and sucked them between my lips. She groaned, then groaned louder when I nibbled them. Man, I gobbled Laurie's tits like this was my last meal. I kissed them and licked them all over... every square inch of them. She particularly liked it when I licked and sucked the outside edges or her breasts, where they met her ribcage.

"Oh, Shit, Bill... right there!" I rubbed my hard tongue around her sensitive spot, and she actually seemed to be having an orgasm as I licked and sucked her there. She put her hand in my hair and pulled my face hard against the spot so I sucked harder and harder as she writhed in pleasure. Meanwhile I was kneading her other tit like crazy in my hand. She gave a little yelp and I backed off. There was a bright red spot where I'd been sucking.

She laughed, "Did you just give me a hickey?"

I laughed, "I guess so. Sorry."

She kissed me hard on the lips, and then kissed down to my neck and started sucking me real hard.

"Ouch!"

"There! Now we're even!" She giggled, and then pulled my shirt off over my head. Then she rubbed her naked breasts all over my chest as we kissed some more. I was on a mission to stick my entire tongue into her mouth, and she sucked it like she'd sucked my cock earlier. I ran my hands all over her naked back, and grabbed her jeans-clad ass. I took particular pleasure in that, thinking about how much I wanted to touch Millie's ass like this. I ran my hand all around her ass, then under, rubbing my fingers against the mysterious mound between her legs. The denim was wet. She groaned as I rubbed her there, thrusting herself back and forth against my fingers.

"Oh, fuck, Bill... Oh... Oh...," she said as she nibbled my lips. Then she leaned back to look at me. She ran her hands all over my hairless chest. "You're so beautiful, Bill." She scrunched down and wrapped her beautiful lips around one of my nipples and lovingly tongued it and sucked it and nibbled it with her teeth. The sensation sent an intense thrill that made my balls tingle. Then she sucked on the other for a while, her hand jerking my cock insistently.

Suddenly, her face tense with desire, she stood up, unzipped, and peeled of her jeans. The sight of her standing there in nothing but her panties was absolutely killer. Those cute pink panties with the little white kittens playing with balls of yarn... I'll never forget them. There was a large wet spot between her legs. Juice was running down her thighs. I leaned forward, grabbed her ass, and pulled her to me so I could kiss those little kittens. Her panties were wet on my face, as I breathed in the thick smell of her pussy. I felt her fleshy lips through the fabric. She groaned and ran her fingers through my hair as I licked and sucked those little balls of yarn.

Then she pulled back and yanked my jeans off, then my underwear, and before I could make any moves, got on her knees again and grabbed my cock and buried her face in my balls, taking them into her hot, wet mouth. She looked up at me with an adorable, wide-eyed expression. She licked them a while, making my thin pubes wet with saliva. It sent shivers up my spine. A little drop of pre-cum shot out the tip. She licked it off with the tip of her tongue.

"I just came again!"

She smiled. She knew I was mistaken. But she didn't tell me. She wanted me to be surprised when I finally had a real orgasm.

She said "Do you like having your balls sucked, Bill?"

"Yes." I grabbed her head and pulled her down on my balls again, and now she licked them on the sensitive underside, while stroking my shaft with her hand. Then she licked up from the bottom, her tongue darting and dancing around my cock all the way up. Then she took me into her wet mouth again, and sucked my cock hard, going up and down, up and down, while I thrusted myself up to meet each downward stroke. Soon the pleasure in my abdomen turned into pain. She saw me tensing up and stopped, "Don't cum yet."

"Okay," I said, not really sure what was going on with that whole pleasure/pain thing.

She backed away from me, slowly, sensually... She turned her back to me and bent over. I leaned in and kissed the kittens on her ass, and ran my fingers all over her back and legs and buttocks. I'd followed this ass down the hall in school more than once, but I'd never dreamed I'd actually get to touch it, to kiss it, to lick it... I saw her fingers come up between her legs, and press into the fabric between her pussy lips. Then she pulled the fabric aside a bit, showing me her pink, glistening slit. Fuck! Without even being asked, I grabbed her thighs and pulled her ass to me, and kissed her pussy lightly. She moaned and pressed harder onto my face, and I felt her pussy lips engulf my own. It wasn't all that different from kissing her mouth actually, except a heck of a lot wetter.

After only a short kiss, she said, "Take my panties off, Bill." I reached up and pulled her panties down... slowly, revealing her beautiful naked ass to my eager eyes, as I kissed her buttocks again and again. I'd heard girls say to guys, "Kiss my ass," but now I realized that was a stupid thing to say. Kissing ass was awesome!

I kept kissing her as I pulled her panties down, pressing my lips into every square inch of her long beautiful legs, down to her ankles and back up. But before I reached her pussy again, she walked across the room. She plopped down in the beanbag, which was opposite the couch, and spread her legs open for me. I'd been afraid her pussy might be some kind of ugly hairy mess, like the time I accidentally saw my mom naked. But Laurie wasn't nearly as hairy as Mom. Her lips had a fan of short wavy brown hair radiating outward around them... just beautiful! There were some small fleshy protrusions in the center which were shaped like pink flower petals. She put her fingers to those petals and pulled them open, showing me her pink, wet tunnel.

"Come, kiss me," she said. I walked to her, and leaned over to kiss her face, but she pulled down on my shoulders and with a husky voice said, "Not those lips. These lips!" She pulled my face into her open pussy. On instinct, I stuck out my tongue, and put it as deep into her vagina as possible, savoring her juice, straight from the source.

"Bill!!" she moaned as her fingers dug into my scalp. I loved the feel of her soft, brown pussy hairs tickling the tip of my nose, and the sensation of her pink flower petals enveloping my face. I had no idea what I was doing, but I knew this was her first time too, so we sort of figured it out together. I'd try something, and based on her reactions, I'd either keep doing it, or move on to something else. All the while my cock was throbbing hard. It was insanely erotic.

I kept looking up at her breasts. I loved the way they bobbed around as she gasped, so I reached up to play with them. They were a bigger than my hands, and felt so heavy and soft.

"Pinch my nipples, Bill," so I did. "Harder," she groaned. So I pinched them harder, and harder, and she groaned more powerfully, and I felt juice oozing out of her pussy onto my tongue. I pinched and twisted her nipples so hard, I couldn't believe it didn't hurt. If she'd twisted my nipples that way, I'd have been screaming.


She put her hand between her legs and fingered the little hooded flap of skin on top, pulling it up to show me a fleshy little nub. "Suck my clit, Bill." I put my tongue and lips on the little nub, and she went crazy. She was so sensitive there! I licked and sucked it, and she writhed under me, and soon she was having a moaning, screaming orgasm just like the one she'd had on the table. I ran my hands all over her breast, and belly and legs and then I slid one of my fingers into her pussy, sinking it all the way to the knuckle in her fleshy wet hole. That made her squirm in pleasure and she started bucking like a horse.

"Oh fuck! What are you doing?" she gasped, desperately. My mouth was too busy to answer. I started moving my fingers around in different ways, and I guess she'd never really been able to touch some of the spots I was touching because she started jerking, so I had to hold on tight to keep from being thrown off. Her pussy got wetter and wetter, and I just lapped it all up, as I started doing a walking-fingers motion inside her with my two longest fingers.

"Oh fuuuuuuck! What are you doing to me, Bill? Ohhhhhh... shiiiiit..."

She tensed up and a little jet of liquid shot out of her pussy, drenching my face. At first I thought she'd peed on me, but it didn't smell like pee, but was sweet and clear. I licked her all over, moving my fingers in her nonstop and her orgasm went on and on. She looked down at me with a crazed expression on her face. She was moving her lips but she couldn't seem to form a word. I felt powerful and in control. I felt proud of myself.

I probably did this sucking and running fingers thing for half an hour, all the while she was whimpering and bucking and cumming. I felt my tongue going numb, and my fingers were cramping up. About that time she grabbed my head with both hands, pushed me back and moaned, "Fuck me, Bill."

The beanbag was pretty low to the ground, so all I had to do was straighten up into a kneeling position, and the head of my cock pressed right up against her pussy lips. I paused there, savoring the moment, the tip of my cock resting between her flower petals... poised at the moment of entry. I had this sudden image that my adulthood was just inside those beautiful lips. All I needed to do was give a little push, and leave my childhood behind.

We locked eyes. Then I slowly pushed my pelvis forward, and my long, hard cock slid into Laurie's tight vagina. It was the most perfect moment of my life.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh," she groaned. She was spread out in front of me, my hands on her big beautiful breasts, as I pushed deeper and deeper, until my balls pressed up into her ass, and I felt the tip of my cock meeting a soft obstruction deep inside her. She gasped with pleasure, and so did I. It didn't matter that she was so much taller than me. We fit together perfectly.

The sensation of her soft insides rubbing along the length of my shaft was utterly perfect. For the first time in my life I finally understood what my penis was designed to do. It was if millions of years of evolution had all been leading up to this moment. My cock had always been destined to slide in and out of Laurie Bonner's tight pussy. Together, we were immortal.

I pumped myself in and out of her pussy for a long time, at different speeds, trying to figure out what made her feel good. I'd do it hard for a while, until I got close to feeling that terrible pain, then I'd change my rhythm and the pain would abate. I had no idea that my orgasm was on the other side of that pain. But my fear of the pain allowed me to keep fucking her longer than she'd ever expected. My mom's clock makes a little bong every half hour. It bonged three times while I was fucking her in that position. I just kept going and going, and she moaned and whimpered and said my name again and again, her eyes looking at me as if she absolutely couldn't believe what was going on. She was, if anything, more amazed and astounded than I was, and that's saying a lot.

During this hour and half, she had several orgasms of various kinds. Sometimes she just sucked in her breath and held very still. Other times she'd shriek and convulse, and make me hold still for a minute or two while her tremors passed. Then I would start again. I fucked her slow, and I fucked her hard, I fucked her with her legs open and her feet on the floor, and I fucked her with her legs straight up in the air. I really liked doing that... her legs were so long and muscular, and I felt powerful holding them up while I screwed her, my hands digging into her soft skin.

Eventually I started pounding her faster and harder than ever. I think I'd gotten my second wind or something, because I felt a rush of power and energy flowing through my body, and I banged her for all I was worth. Her breasts were flying up and down as she looked at me, her eyes and mouth wide open in wonder. I put my hand behind her neck and pulled her up to kiss me as I fucked her. Our eyes locked, and she shouted, "NOW, BILL, NOW!"

I felt something building up deep inside me as I thrusted my cock in and out, in and out, harder, faster, harder, faster... I was sweating and groaning in an agony of pleasure, and I felt that horrible feeling of pain that I'd never endured before. For a few moments I almost stopped because it was too much to take! But held me tight and chanted hoarsely, "Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!..." So I kept going, my entire torso feeling like I was being pummeled in the gut. I went through an incredible five seconds of pure agony... then... I reached the other side. Something inside my pelvis let loose and an incredible wave of warmth and energy flowed out of my belly, through by balls, all the way up the length of my cock and into Laurie's pussy.

I grunted, "Laurieeee!"

I fucked and fucked as I came. The spasms were mind-blowingly powerful. I could feel it in every part of my body, my toes, my hair, my nipples... I gave her one agonizingly wonderful final thrust. Then her legs snapped around me and held me inside her beautiful body. She was shuddering... in the grips of her most powerful orgasm so far. Her hands were quaking on my shoulders, her breasts bobbing and quivering, her lips open in a silent scream of joy, and tears were running down her cheeks.

"Oh, Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she groaned.

We embraced for a long time, breathing hard into each other's mouths as we kissed, and my cock grew soft inside her. I felt my cum running out of her and down my thighs. Somewhere in the back of my mind I remembered that there was something out there in the universe called a 'condom', and I probably should look into procuring one of them one of these days. But I was too happy and too exhausted to worry about it for long. I hugged her tight.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers