Delayed Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

"Thank you, Bill," she whispered in my ear, after her body finally stopped quivering.

I pulled back to look down at her beautiful body. I was amazed by the sight of my shrunken penis resting between her wide-open pussy lips. My cum was oozing out of her onto the beanbag. God, it was an insanely intimate sight. 'That's my cum, dripping out of Laurie Bonner's pussy,' I thought, in amazement.

Then something wonderful happened. My permanent pubescent boner, the bane of my existence, came back with a vengeance. It grew and entered her pussy, all of its own volition. Her eyes opened as she felt it. She said in her husky voice, "Yeah, Bill. Fuck me some more." So I did.

She flipped over onto her belly on the beanbag, and now I fucked her from behind, having a good long look at her amazing backside. I dug my fingers into her hard ass as I drove my cock deep inside her. I found myself comparing Laurie's ass to Millie's. On the one hand, Millie's ass was larger and squishier. Laurie's was great, but maybe a little too muscular for my tastes. But on the other hand, Laurie's ass was right here in my hands, but Millie's was still an impossible dream.

I kept glancing over at the clock. It was past eleven. Wasn't Mom supposed to be home by now? But I absolutely couldn't bring myself to stop fucking Laurie. I would do it until the last possible second... I'd keep doing it after Mom walked in, if I had to. It was an absolute imperative!

After fifteen or twenty minutes fucking her doggie style, Laurie pushed me onto my back on the carpet and straddled me. She rode herself up and down on me like a cowgirl. It felt amazing, but the best part of all was looking up at her beautiful breasts bouncing away like crazy. She was in control now, and used those muscular majorette legs of hers to choose whatever rhythm she wanted. She was so strong... so fit... so tireless. She fucked me this way for thirty solid minutes, giving herself numerous little orgasms on my ever-hard cock. At about the thirty-four minute mark, I felt another orgasm building up inside me.

"Oh, shit... I'm gonna cum again."

"Yeah, Bill!" She rode me hard, staring down at my eyes, smiling and sweating, her long brown hair flying around like crazy. I reached out, holding and squeezing her big dangling breasts, feeling her nipples between my fingers. Drops of sweat were falling from her hair onto my chest. I didn't want it to end, but I couldn't hold out any longer. I felt myself bursting, and exploding... shooting my hot semen deep inside her pussy.


"Oh, yeah, fill me up, Bill! Fill me up!"

When my spasms were over, she stood up, and turned around and crouched again, sucking the cum residue off my hyper sensitive cock. Her pussy was right over my face. My cum was oozing out of it. She lowered herself right on my mouth and I stuck my tongue as deep inside her as I could. She started humping my face. I didn't give a shit that my own cum was all over my face and in my mouth. It tasted funky, but the flavor and feel of her sweet pussy made it perfectly all right. We tasted great together! She face fucked me until she had another big orgasm rubbing her clit on my chin.

"Goddamn it, Bill! Oh. My. God. Oh. My! GOD!"

Mom's headlights played across the curtains, and instantly Laurie and I jumped up.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I chanted, and we threw on our clothes like mad. She didn't have time to put her bra or panties on, but stuffed them in her pockets.

"Wait! Your face!" She grabbed a handful of napkins and wiped the cum and pussy juice off my face. We heard Mom walking up the steps, so we hopped onto the couch. Laurie unzipped her bookbag and dumped the books all over the floor, where we'd been fucking each other just a minute earlier. I heard Mom's key jingling in the lock.

"Look!" said Laurie, pointing at the big big pool of cum that had collected in the indention on the beanbag. I hopped across the room, and plopped down, covering the cum, just a fraction of a second before Mom opened the door.

"I'm home, Billy."

She was extremely nervous, but looked happy to see that neither of us had burned down the house.

"So, how's Aunt Joe?"

"Oh, her operation went fine, I guess. She was very groggy. I'm not really sure she knew I was there. I probably should go see her again on Thursday."

I'm glad Mom hadn't had sex in a long time, because otherwise she would have smelled the pussy and semen in the air. To me it smelled thick and musky. But Mom wasn't known for her observational skills. She didn't take notice of how sweaty Laurie and I were, or how mussed up our clothes and hair were.

Laurie said, "Well, I'd be happy to come back on Thursday for another session."

Mom looked at me and said, "Well... I was feeling a little stupid tonight after I left. I was thinking... maybe Billy doesn't need a tutor after all. I'm just being a worry wart."

I hugged Mom and said, "The tutor was a great idea, Mom. Laurie taught me a lot. Stuff I never learned in school." I saw Laurie smirk, but by the time Mom turned toward her, Laurie's face was all innocence and intelligence again.

Mom said, "Okay. I guess you're Billy's tutor, if that's okay with you."

Laurie smiled and looked at me with a twinkle in her eye. "Yeah. I still have a lot of things to teach him."

I thought I might float off the floor with happiness.

When Mom paid her, Laurie said, "I feel bad taking your money, Mrs. Pantier. I actually learned a thing or two from Billy tonight. He's a very talented boy."

Mom ruffled my hair, and said, "That's my Billy. He's an inspiration."

After Laurie left, and Mom went to her room to get ready for bed, I cleaned up all the cum and pussy juice I could find. Not only was it smeared all over the beanbag, but drops of cum were clinging to the carpet where Laurie had ridden me cowgirl style. All this time I worked in a sort of daze, trying to process the fact that I'd just fucked Laurie Bonner, one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever laid eyes on... that I'd just lost my virginity. What did that mean?

When I was finished, I went back to my room.

Moonlight was streaming through the window across my battlefield. My armies were still arrayed on the bed sheets, ready for action. I looked at them for a long time, and thought about everything that had happened. I had no illusions that Laurie would become my girlfriend, but I hoped that our tutoring sessions in the future might get just as inappropriate. It didn't really matter either way, because she'd already given me an amazing gift... confidence. My fear of girls had evaporated entirely, almost like it had never existed at all. I knew that the next day I would strike up a conversation with Millie, and see what I could do about getting into her heart and maybe even into her pants.

I swept my old friends off the bed into the cardboard box I kept them in. Then I carried the box to my closet and put it on the top shelf, in the very back.

I said, "Bye, guys," and closed the closet door.

*************

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed Laurie Bonner, read my series Field Trip Follies -- Laurie will make an appearance in Chapter Four!

And to read about Laurie's friend Rona Barrett, check out my story Camera Buff!

And leave a comment! I live for comments!

Cb

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers