Delicia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeresaJ
TeresaJ
217 Followers

He grabbed her jaw again and instantly she knew to look into his eyes. He smiled and she felt him drawing his cock out, but it didn't come all the way out. He stopped.

He slammed it back in so hard she felt a violent thud against her pubic bone and she gave out a shocked gasp.

He draw back and slammed again.

"NNN!" came her cry.

Both of his hands came up from her hips and grabbed her bared breasts. He squeezed them and pushed them up and dropped his head, putting his mouth into her cleavage. She felt his mouth suck there, suck hard!

"Donnnn't," she cried in desperation.

He was marking her in an obvious spot. Sucking, making a hickey! "Donnn't, no, please donnn't."

He released his mouth and looked at his work and smiled. Mmm, you have some explanations to give your husband, mamacita, or will you try to hide it, he asked.

Delicia was too hot-blooded to blush anymore, but she was ready to leave the room and asked him to let her go. He answered by hammering his cock into her violently. She groaned and his attack came full force.

Slam, slam, slam, slam, slam, slam, slam! He shook her ass as the was plastered against the wall. He gave her a fucking that was meant more to be endured than enjoyed.

She had no cushion. She was being punished for her sin. First the pleasure, now the consequences.

"Toma, puta!" he growled as he drove himself into her, his sturdy thick thigh muscles delivering power into his thrust that she had never felt before.

"Toma, puta!" (Take it, whore!) "Asi, putita!" (Like this, young whore!) "Lo vas a recibir siempre!" (You are going to receive it forever!)

She moaned. She gasped. She gritted her teeth. She feared their noises would be heard. She begged him to hurry and cum. He slapped her face. He told her to open her mouth. He spit in her mouth. She closed it in shock and disgust and he spit in her face.

And when finally he was ready to ejaculate and pulled out and grabbed her hair by the back of head and growled, To your KNEES, filthy pig! ("A rodillas cerda cochina!")

Delicia felt her legs give and her weight falling forward. Her knees slammed into the floor. She cried. She watched him cock in hand violently jacking on his cock and then came the white arching liquid ropes of his vitality, finding a landing on her face and her breasts.

Her breath convulsed as she shuddered out her sob. He was using her like a whore!

Humberto bent over and rubbed the palm of his hand on her face and breasts, rubbing his semen all over her like it was some body lotion. He laughed and said, "Que caliente eres, mami. Hay! Te miras pero bien putita."

(How hot you are, young mother. Wow! You look like a true young whore.)

He straightened up his spine. An imposing man with a barrel chest hovered over her. His soiled groin came within inches of her face and he ordered, Suck it!

She looked at his dangling dark cock, still long and engorged with hot blood, glistening with her juices, the point of it dripping semen. She moved her had to it and without hands opened her mouth and used her tongue to catch the head and lift it between her lips.

"Sabes como, a que bueno." (You know how, ah, very good.)

She sucked without passion, her lust had expired. But she wanted to keep him agreeable. She felt him soon soften, his erection transitioning to semi-hard. She licked him clean until he pulled it away from her.

When he pulled up his pants, Delicia took this as a sign that she was free. She put her bra and blouse back on and moved toward the door first. He grabbed her shoulder and said, Don't go back into the sanctuary. No more church for you today.

"Why," she asked, already shaken to her core, she feared another round of whatever this was.

You will not be able to compose yourself, he said. Your mother will know something is wrong. Go home. You can make up some story for her later. Just go home.

"But my son is there," Delicia said.

Your mother will take care of him. Call her from your cell in a little while. Tell her you became sick.

Humberto patted her ass and slithered his arm around her waist and requested a kiss. Delicia gave him a lukewarm kiss and Humberto was not satisfied. The kissing continued until she warmed up again.

She kept telling him he had to get back to his wife, but he didn't seem worried about it. They kissed, they necked. He massaged her body. Delicia felt her passion again so much that she began to grind her stomach against him. He laughed at her for being ready to go again.

She asked him if the sex was always like this with him. He said, ALWAYS Mamacita.

He had to push her away, make her leave. Delicia was confused by her inner conflict. He was so intense, so cruel, but then so sure and patient, bringing her to ecstasy in the next cycle of interaction.

In the weeks and months that passed, Delicia came to him. And circumstances seemed to make it convenient to have this affair.

Humberto's wife became fascinated with Delicia's son. She doted on him and considered herself like an aunt. She was always offering to take care of him.

This left her opportunities to be alone in her own house with Humberto. He fucked her in her husband's bed. He fucked her in her living room.

And when he didn't fuck her in her own home, he sometimes fucked her in his own home. He fucked her in the bed that Gladys slept in. It was wicked. And Delicia, at first horrified by each act of disrespect for the space of their respective lovers, grew to delight in their wickedness.

She was transforming. Being drawn more into the amoral thinking of a true slut. She knew it was happening and it bothered her conscience, but she was obsessed with Humberto. He was her cocaine.

On the first anniversary of the affair, Humberto was nowhere to be seen. She had hoped for something special. A gift, a dinner date. What she got was something altogether unexpected.

Gladys dropped by unannounced and the two acted like friends. But Gladys seemed to linger too long, in Delicia's opinion. There were long pauses and Gladys turned the topic to her husband and their relationship and this made Delicia uncomfortable.

Delicia heard, but didn't hear. She began to blush, feeling fear that Gladys might yet discover the affair when suddenly she heard, "When are you going to give him a baby?"

"What!" Delicia said in shock.

"What? You have to ask! You've been fucking my husband for a year and you are not pregnant. Why not?" Gladys said in an impatient and accusatory tone.

"You, you knew?" Delicia said.

"You little whore! What? You think I don't know I'm not pretty anymore. I'm not what he wants. The only reason I put up with you bitch is I am too old to be treated the way he treats his lovers. How do you like it? Being his little toy? You piece of trash! You're not even married to him."

Gladys stood up and lunged into Delicia's space and slapped her face, SMACK!

Gladys stood up straight and composed herself.

"You obviously don't care enough about your husband to respect his bed. Or mine! My bed! You let him fuck your filthy cunt in my bed! Don't you ever say, No, not here?

"It will please him to have a bastard with you. He has asked you for this often enough. Give him his bastard! Make my husband happy."

Gladys turned to leave, then stopped and turned back and slapped Delicia again, then she spit in her face and cried, "Puta!"

And she marched out.

Stunned, burning with shame, Delicia stood up and staggered to her bed and curled into a fetus position and cried. She had always thought Humberto's talk of having a baby was a sick joke, not to be taken seriously.

But the gravity of discovering Gladys had always known made Delicia feel somehow betrayed. Of course, she was also taking care of my son! They had always worked as a team to provide Humberto access.

For three weeks, Delicia refused Humberto's calls. She stopped going to church or anyplace else where they might meet. He came to her door, she refused to open it. She wanted it to end!

But she wasn't through with him. He was the Sun and she was the Earth and her soul was in his gravitational pull. She thought of him constantly.

And after three weeks, she was taking his calls again. But he wanted to punish her for trying to escape. There next sexual encounter was at his place of work.

Humberto was a general contractor. He was at a construction site. He had six laborers busy erecting the framing for a concrete pour.

Delicia arrived, nervous about a reunion. Wanting makeup sex, but unsure about it at the same time.

She didn't like it, but she dressed in a dark green miniskirt with a white thong. She wore a light green spandex tube top. Her legs were in dark push up stockings that stopped just above her knees. She walked in black high heels.

He wanted her to look slutty. She had dressed like this a few times before and she agreed to do it for this meeting.

She drove into the construction site and got out of her SUV. She walked timidly toward the little one-bed mobile home that Humberto used for an office.

He took her over to the work site and introduced her to his men. She had never met them before and was not interested, but Humberto hugged her there in front of them and groped her ass for the prurient interests of his men. They hooted and hollered out cat calls and Delicia struggled to push Humberto's hands off her ass. She got mad and said, "Stop it, dammit!"

Humberto decided he had pushed her around enough for one day and took her to his office. He closed the door and for a change he gave her an apology and made gentle love to her.

Delicia cried on her orgasm and feared for her future. She loved this man! And it terrified her now more than ever. She had always imagined that if Gladys found out about them, that would end it.

Delicia wanted to end it. But the Gladys theory was now worthless. Delicia would have to find the courage to extricate herself without anyone's help.

But Gladys' words had a profound affect. Delicia found a new sense of shame for her actions and she became more assertive. There would be no more sex in her home. There would be no more sex in Humberto's home.

Whenever she went to Humberto, she went to wherever he was working. They fucked in his office and she endured how he toyed with her in front of his laborers.

But his talk of knocking her up had new weight when he mentioned it in the throes of their agonized, passionate fucking. She pretended now to want a baby with him, even though she had no such intention.

They fucked more often. But the months went by and nothing. Humberto got angry, accused her of only wanting to be a slut.

You are young, fertile. There is no excuse. You are still on the pill, aren't you!?

Delicia denied she was on the pill. Humberto didn't believe her. He narrowed his definition of her. If she was just being a cheating slut, then he would make a whore out of her!

Delicia was frightened by the way he said it. He had called her a whore so often, what could it mean to 'make a whore out of her?'

But the weeks rolled on and for the most part their lovemaking continued as before. Humberto brought up the subject of a baby once a month, after every period. When their relationship neared its second anniversary, he grew increasingly impatient with her. Then, one day, he talked to her about making a special occasion of their second anniversary.

He talked her into a weekend getaway. They would drive to the coast and spend a Saturday and Sunday in a beachside motel.

Gladys provided the alibi, telling Delicia's husband that Delicia was accompanying her out of town to visit her sick mother.

The trip started out nice. A nice drive in the country. They checked into the motel and made love. Delicia was exhausted by it. Deliciously humiliating, rough prolonged sex.

In the late afternoon, they played on the beach. In the early evening, he took her to a club and they drank liquor and danced. And on the way back to the motel he pulled out something new, marijuana.

She had never smoked. They pulled over by a lagoon and smoked pot in the brisk sea air. She felt its effects and giggled and he kissed and groped her into a state of heightened arousal.

When they got back to the motel, he led her down a different hall. Delicia noticed and said this isn't the way. But he pulled her along, sure of himself and Delicia doubted her own sense of direction.

He opened a bedroom door and led her in, in to a room occupied by Humberto's six laborers. Delicia, alarmed, said, "What is this Humberto?"

He turned, his back disappeared and she saw his face. He sneered.

'You are just a slut,' he said coldly, without emotion. She saw the eyes of a killer. 'No baby for me, no love for you.'

Delicia felt her heart break.

He grabbed her by the throat and hauled her further into the room and threw her on the first of the two queen-size beds. His men pulled her clothes off of her kicking, screaming body.

Humberto sat on the mattress, next to her shoulder and squeezed the cheeks of her face in his calloused hand. She looked at him, looked for mercy.

She felt too many hands pulling her legs apart and the thighs and penis of a man she wouldn't look at appeared to her senses at the entrance of her vagina.

She looked at Humberto and felt another man drill his cock into her. She cried and Humberto said, "Mami puta, you are ready for this."

"Noooo," Delicia said. "I'm not ready!"

"Yesssss, yes you are, Deliciosa," he said. (deliciosa, meaning delicious, was a play on the root form of her name and had been her nickname during their affair).

They toyed patiently with her body. Taking turns treating her like a princess, then like a cheap whore. Coming at her one after the other, driving her to one orgasm after another.

Humberto, so familiar with her body and her mind, coordinated the onslaught. As she was held in place and fucked, her nipples were sucked and cocks spanked her face.

Her resistance waned. Her lust took over. Her sense of self-respect, of being a lady, chipped away at for two years, was now nothing more than a transparent farce.

As the first cocks-man withdrew his weapon from her wet soft glove and ejaculated on her stomach, a second took his place and uncovered her clit with his calloused working man's fingers to lick her into further submission, his own phallus dangling above her lips until he chose to drop anchor, Humberto instruction his former slut to open her mouth and accept her fate.

She gave in. She surrendered. For this night, she was a gang-banging hot curvy slut, making full use of her delicious assets.

But when it was over. When she was home. Once she was alone, and torn with guilt, and bubbling with desire for it all to happen again, Delicia knew she had to make a choice.

Give Humberto a baby? Be a whore? Or end it?

She ended it.

* * * * * *

TeresaJ
TeresaJ
217 Followers
12