Deliciously Sinful Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohh...god..." Her scent was hot and aroused, tossed on the sporadic breeze, likely carrying outside just as much. David's mouth grazed her belly, just as Eric's found her pussy. A small scream erupted from her at the sinuous stroke of their tongues, and she bucked harder, her head tossing from side to side. Eric's tongue found her clit, and she screamed as if she hit the highest peak on the rollercoaster, going over the edge. David kissed her hard then, as Eric took control of the dildo, pushing deep.

"C'mon baby...cum now..." he urged.

"Yess...yes...yesssss..." she cried out against David's mouth.

"You don't care who sees you, do you?"

"Nooooo...."

"Then cum..." Eric growled, releasing her. Aria convulsed then with the force of it, her whole body shaking and shuddering, gasping and crying out as she splayed out on the chaise in relief. The dildo slid out of her, dripping with her wetness, laying between her legs.

"Don't move," Eric said, reaching over and stroking her drenched pussy. His fingers were instantly just as wet, and hot. "How's that?" He stroked her gently, feeling her still quivering from the aftershocks.

"Perfect..." she purred. "You need me, don't you?" Her eyes landed on the throbbing length of his cock, and she gave him a little smile. "Both of you need me..." David's cock was close to her lips then, and she reached for him.

"Wait..." Eric lifted her up and turned her over. "First a little discipline..." He spanked her lightly, and she groaned softly against the pillow. Her hips rose invitingly, as David held onto her shoulders. "For being so naughty here in the open..."

"But..." Aria quivered, not sure of how to take this, a stranger disciplining her.

"No talking..." Eric grinned wickedly, spanking her again, watching the shudder than ran along her spine. "I know your brother here wanted this, but I think you love the spankings too."

"She is needy, she knows that," David agreed, twisting his fingers into her hair.

"I do..." Aria gasped, as Eric's hand came down again. "Harder please, I want it!"

"I know how to take care of you like this. That's why your brother picked me to join you." Eric admired the length of her back, the faint pink still on her ass from the spankings. "Up on your knees now."

Aria pulled herself up, onto her hands and knees, and Eric moved behind her. She could feel the heat of his skin against her, the musky scent of his arousal. In front of her, David's cock tempted her mouth, and as if on a silent command, they penetrated her at the same time. Eric's cock into her quivering pussy, and David's into her mouth. Her lips and her tongue moved over David, silky and hot, while Eric thrust into her hard. Both of them were hard to the point of pain, ready to explode.

"Take it just like that little girl..." Eric muttered, "you want both of us like this, I know you do."

Aria could only moan, caught between the two of them, realizing both of them were both close to the edge of losing control. She surrendered to the illicit thrill, the need to lose herself in the moment all over again. Eric filled her completely, as deeply as he could, just as David's cock throbbed against her tongue. They moved together, groaning, and urging each other for more, until Eric succumbed to the orgasm that roared through him. He grasped Aria's hips and shuddered in pleasure as he shot into her, clenched in her pussy. David let go as well, watching the look of satisfaction on Eric's face, as Aria sucked the last bit of his orgasm into her mouth. He bucked in relief, nearly mindless in the moment.

They oozed into a pile of sticky, sweaty limbs, panting and breathless. The wind seemed to pick up in strength, whipping the curtains more, drying the sweat on their skin. Aria wasn't sure which hand touched her where, or which mouth grazed her cheek, but she felt totally sated and happy. What more could a girl ask for?

12