Delights in Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,513 Followers

"Hello Reese. Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing is wrong. Did I catch you at a bad time? I called your room and Sabrina said she didn't know where you were. She said she expected you back by now."

"I'm fine. I had dinner with a friend and we're just having drinks now. What's wrong? Did you need something?"

"No, nothing's wrong. I just wanted to talk to my wife. I'm sorry if I interrupted your fun."

"For God's sake, Reese. I'm just having a drink before turning in. What's wrong with you?"

"Who's your friend? Male or female? Or should I ask?"

"Goodbye Reese."

Roz hung up and turned back to Ted. He had been watching the exchange with her husband but turned away just as she finished. He could see the anger and the impatience on her face and to an experienced operator like him, saw opportunity. He would play this out and see what might develop.

"Problems at home? I assume that was your husband."

"No problems. I should finish my drink and then head up to my room. I enjoyed dinner tonight and I wanted to thank you."

"I was glad to have your company and I enjoyed the evening as well. Let me pay the tab and I'll walk you to the elevator."

Roz stood up to leave while Ted signed the tab. He grabbed her hand and led her out of the lounge to the bank of elevators.

"What floor are you on?"

"The fifth floor. You?"

"The same. I think they reserved a floor for those of us attending the seminar. I'm in 523. You?"

"527. Just a couple of rooms apart. I'm sharing with Sabrina. Saves money and time."

They were joined by another couple as they waited for the elevator. They seemed to be young newlyweds, holding hands and smiling at each other. They said nothing but words didn't seem to be necessary.

The elevator arrived and they rode up together. The young couple asked for the fifth floor as well so they punched 5 and the elevator rose. Just as the elevator began to slow for their floor, Ted took his chance.

"Would you like to come to my room for a final drink? I would promise to be a gentleman. I hate for this evening to end."

Roz normally would have just smiled and refused but tonight, after the call from Reese, she was so agitated that she couldn't relax. She didn't want to face Sabrina either knowing she would quiz her and berate her for going to dinner with Ted. It was too much, so without even a pause, she answered.

"That would be nice. Just a drink and time to wind down and then back to reality. Just one, OK?"

"That's great. We can have something sent up from room service and unwind until it arrives. We can talk about anything but work and home."

As the elevator stopped, they got out before the other couple, who seemed to be oblivious to everything. Just as the elevator doors began to close, they seemed to notice it was their floor and exited. As Roz and Ted moved to the right and down towards their rooms, the other couple turned left. Neither looked back.

As they got to Ted's room, Roz stopped, looked down the hall toward her room and paused. She was suddenly confused about what she was doing but then she felt the small thrill of excitement growing in her belly and knew that she was going to do this. She looked back at Ted as he unlocked the door and followed him inside.

Neither noticed the young couple still standing in the hall embracing each other. As Ted's door closed, the couple moved apart, the girl walked back down the hall to the elevator, and the man moved to the alcove containing the snack machines.

Once in the room, Ted wasted little time and moved behind Roz with his hands on her shoulders and his lips pressed to that sensitive place just under her ear. She was tense at first but relaxed as Ted moved his hands up and down her arms. Softly stroking, he moved his body closer to hers until they were touching. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her tighter against his growing erection. He felt her body shaking and heard the little whimper that came from her just as he moved one hand up to cup her breasts through her soft silky blouse. Other than that little sound, she said nothing as Ted continued to advance his agenda.

Roz felt his hands on her arms and then her breast and her skin grew hot where his lips touched her. She couldn't stop the small sound that escaped her lips when he pushed his hard manhood against her. She finally relaxed against him and sighed as he moved his hand under her blouse. She wanted his hands on her everywhere. She wanted to feel his skin against hers and she wanted to feel wanted. She turned in his arms and pushed him away. She moved toward the bed and sat down, removing her blouse and skirt as he watched. She let them drop to the floor as she leaned back with her hands behind her, pushing her breasts out, waiting.

Ted watched as Roz undressed. He was pleasantly surprised by her aggressiveness and knew that this was going to be a good night. He quickly shed his pants and shirt and kicked his shoes into a corner. He was down to his boxers and thought "what the hell". He pulled them down exposing his somewhat impressive cock to her sight. He was pleased when her breath caught in her throat. He moved toward her as she sat there and stopped with his cock pointing at her face. He watched her remove her bra and slide her panties down her shapely legs before she reached forward to take it in her hand. She began to stroke him up and down while squeezing gently. He felt the pressure clear down in his balls and resisted the urge to force her mouth onto his cock, hoping she would make that move herself. Much to his disappointment, she released him to move up onto the bed with her legs bent at the knee and spread for his entry. It appeared she was hot and ready to go without any foreplay. If that's what she was up for, it was fine with him.

Roz moved to the bed and spread herself to him, waiting for him to take what she was offering. She was certainly not going to give him a blowjob, if that's what he was hoping for. He could get a hooker for that. She was giving him her body and that was more than any other man other than her husband had ever seen. When he moved to the bed and positioned himself between her spread legs, Roz had a moment's doubt when she realized Ted was so much longer than Reese. Reese seemed to be thicker but nowhere near as long. She watched as he rubbed the head of his cock against her swollen lips and coated the head with her juices. She was wet and ready and Ted didn't hesitate: he pushed into her without much finesse and she felt him penetrate her, his cock reaching places Reese had never gone. For a second she was concerned that he was too much but she quickly found just the opposite. Since Reese was much thicker, she always felt filled with him. With Ted, she noticed that feeling lacking The immediate feeling was just tension but that began to decrease as Ted began a slow in and out pace. She tried to relax and let the enjoyment build but she found she couldn't. In the back of her mind was the complete knowledge of what she was doing. As Ted continued to move in and out and beginning to move faster, she found that extra length not to be much of a difference and certainly not anything to make this other than what it was: a fucking. Ted reached down and put his hands under her knees, moving them forward and pushing them down against her chest. As he did, she could feel his cock going deeper and deeper into her. She was starting to feel something now and she began to anticipate the growing heat in her pussy that would eventually spread throughout her body as her climax approached. She started to move with Ted as he fucked her only to feel him stop and tense. She knew that he was going to cum inside her and she began to hump frantically against him to make him keep going. She wasn't ready! She had to cum! Even as she was humping against Ted's cock, she felt his seed spew into her.

It was over! She had fucked another man, letting him fill her pussy with his sperm and she had felt little or nothing. What was the purpose? Where was the glow, the feeling of satisfaction, the knowledge that she had given of herself? As she lay there with Ted's weight an uncomfortable feeling on top of her, making it difficult to breathe, she searched for the elusive something that she needed to fill that vacant spot. It wasn't there. But wait, there was a growing feeling of euphoria: a feeling that she had something now that only she knew about. Not Reese, not Sabrina, not her children, only her! Maybe that was what she needed. Maybe that would ease that growing knot in her stomach, that emptiness. Of course, this was it!

Ted rolled off of her and lay on his back, panting. He had a smile on his face as he turned to look at her.

"That was a great fuck, Roz. I can't remember when I had anyone as good as that. Was it good for you too?"

Roz looked at him, trying to imagine how he could be so stupid as to ask her that. Was it possible he didn't really have a clue? She suddenly realized that he didn't! Well, that was fine since she couldn't conceive of him doing anything else to her now. She had apparently made him think she had come when she was trying to reach a climax before he finished. She didn't, but he didn't know any better.

"It was great, Ted. Just great. But I have to get dressed and get back to the room before Sabrina thinks something happened to me."

Roz rolled off the bed and grabbed her things, going into the bathroom to dress. The thought of dressing in front of Ted made her head ache.

"Aw, do you have to go so soon? Can't we have one more go before you leave?"

She walked out of the bathroom and moved directly to the door, leaving no more time to have to explain anything to Ted. She opened the door to leave.

"Sorry, but I do have to get back. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

She walked down the hall to her room and opened it quietly with the card key. The lights were out so she walked softly to the bed, seeing Sabrina sound asleep. Good. She went into the bathroom to undress and clean herself up some. As she wiped Ted's dripping cum from between her legs, she looked at herself in the mirror. She saw only a triumphant woman who had a huge secret. It made her grin back at her reflection and the glow seemed to dull that insistent little voice that wanted to know how she could have cheated on her husband. She ignored it until it went back into its corner. Her delicious secret forced it there.

She turned off the light and walked to her bed quietly so as not to wake Sabrina. She could work up a good story to tell her tomorrow and she would spend the day with her so there would be no suspicion about tonight. If she were careful, this could work out quite well. With a smile on her face, she fell asleep.

Roz was dreaming, not of Ted, but of a beautiful little girl that had a secret that she couldn't share with anyone. In the dream, the little girl was happy at first, because she had the secret and none of her friends knew anything about it. It was hers alone and it made her feel important. But soon the secret started to burn inside her and she wanted to tell someone so that it would no longer be a secret and it couldn't hurt her, but she couldn't. Every time she tried to tell her secret, she felt sick to her stomach and she had to run to the bathroom. She had to tell, but the secret wouldn't let her.

Roz woke in a sweat. She felt awful, like she hadn't gotten any rest. Sabrina was still asleep in the bed next to her so she lay back trying to get some rest before the day began. She tried to fall back asleep but the nagging dream made it impossible. She finally got up and went in to take a shower. She wanted one last night but didn't want to wake Sabrina. The hot water made her feel a little better and she made sure she washed all traces of last night away. She stayed under the spray for a few more minutes before drying off. As she returned to the room to get her clothes she found Sabrina waiting for her.

"What time did you get in last night? Where the hell were you? Did you go somewhere else with Ted last night? Tell me!"

"We went to dinner and than came back here to the hotel bar. Ted and I just had some drinks and listened to the music. Reese called me when I was down there. He said you told him you didn't know where I was, you bitch! You knew I was just having dinner. Why didn't you tell him that?"

"Because I didn't know what to say to him. Should I have said she's with another man but I don't know where they are? Is that what I should have told him? I don't think I believe your story about just sitting in the bar. I didn't fall asleep until after 1:30 so you were out later than that. What did you do?"

"Just what I said. I'm getting dressed and going down for some coffee and maybe some breakfast. Are you going to join me? I assume you don't trust me to be alone."

With that, Roz ignored Sabrina. She had gotten away with it so far. Sabrina didn't know what time she got in and had no idea of what she did with Ted. Good.

They went to breakfast, Roz talking about the restaurant from the night before and Sabrina ignoring her. She was angry, confused and worried about her sister. Sabrina knew that Roz was normally a very sensitive person but she seemed totally unconcerned about what she was doing and how it could affect her marriage. To spend the evening with a man like Ted Hill and getting in so late was just out of the ordinary for Roz. Sabrina decided to stay close to her all day and to be sure she was with her that evening and right up until they caught the plane home. Damned if she was going to let Roz destroy what she had with Reese.

For her part, Roz had no intention of a repeat visit to Ted's room tonight. She was thrilled about last night but not stupid or crazy. Sabrina was already suspicious and, anyway, she was not looking for a long standing affair. Just a quick clandestine meeting now and then, just to keep the thrill and the secret alive. The thrill was the thing. That she would hold on to. And if Sabrina found out, it wouldn't be a secret anymore, so Sabrina and Reese had to remain in the dark which meant she would have to be very careful.

During one of the few breaks that afternoon while Sabrina went to the ladies room, Roz cornered Ted and gave him her cell phone number with instructions to call her when he was scheduled to be in Springfield again. He thought quickly and mentioned a tentative date about three weeks from then. Roz patted his cheek and told him that would be perfect. She quickly moved away as she spied Sabrina exiting the ladies room.

The rest of the meetings went smoothly and Roz went with Sabrina that evening for dinner. She was with several other ladies that Roz knew and she fully enjoyed the time away from home. She certainly missed her girls and, of course, Reese, but his mother had things under her heavy thumb so she probably wasn't missed anyway. The evening ended early and Roz was tired from the previous night so she excused herself to go to bed. Their flight was very early the next morning so she wanted to get a good night's sleep.

She made it home before Reese and the girls were there so she used the time to put things away and to do a load of laundry. She noticed the panties and bra she wore with Ted at the hotel and she paused, remembering the night. She had to admit, sexually it was a bust. Ted was certainly longer than Reese, but he was nowhere near as patient or as skilled as Reese. When she and Reese made love, it was the after that she loved the most. Reese always held her in his arms as she came down from the climax he made sure she had, and she loved the smell of him after sex. The musky, slightly sweet smell made her shiver and she could stay in his arms all night if he would let her. He always let her fall asleep but then he would move away, careful not to wake her. Ted just put it in and fucked her till he was finished. What a clod. But the secret! That was hers and no one could take it away. She had something no one else knew and it gave her something that had been missing. She shivered, clutching herself in delight.

She quickly put everything in the washer and left to begin a nice dinner for them all. She had been neglecting them terribly but things were much calmer now. So was she.

Dinner went well and the girls wanted to hear about all of the cute boys in Chicago. Since she didn't want to dwell on Monday night with Ted, she skipped over that and just told them about their dinner Tuesday. She mentioned a particularly cute young waiter and the girls were satisfied. Reese just listened but said very little. She was certain he was still angry about her hanging up on him. She had to deal with that later when the girls went up to bed.

Once alone, Roz began before Reese could disappear into his den. She wanted to get it out in the open so it wouldn't confuse the issue later.

"Do you want to talk about it? I know you are angry with me and I don't blame you. There was no reason for me to hang up on you that way, and I'm very sorry."

Reese seemed surprised that she was bringing it up now. He looked at her for a second before responding.

"I guess it was partly my fault. I shouldn't have been so nasty. I'm sorry too."

He looked at her for a second and then, surprising her completely, he turned and walked away without another word. She was so shocked that she forgot to stop him as she heard the den door close. She was tempted to go after him but decided to let it go. It wouldn't do to let him ask too many questions since she was a terrible liar.

She finally went to bed, wondering whether he would come up soon so they could make love. It was not unusual for them to do that when she traveled. It was just after 11:30 when she went to bed and the last time she noticed the time was after 1:00. Reese had not come to bed at all. He must have slept on the daybed in the den. That was unlike him. Roz decided he was still angry but wanted to keep it to himself. So be it!

Reese made several trips out of town over the next two weeks so Roz saw very little of him during that time. She was home almost every night with the girls and they seemed to enjoy her company so she didn't worry too much. It was the end of the second week, when Reese was still out and the girls were at one of their many functions when Ted called. He told her he would be in town the following Tuesday and Wednesday and wanted to get together with her. She settled on the Tuesday afternoon and told Ted she would meet him at his room once he let her know the number. She hung up, feeling that thrill again and couldn't wait for next week.

Things with Reese simply went from bad to worse. He was hardly speaking to her now and when he did, it was only about things that were routine. He didn't seem to be angry and when she tried to talk with him, he pleaded other things that needed doing. He would spend time with the girls and was always available to take them places and talk to them about school and meetings and things, but Roz wasn't included in those times. If she tried to interject, he excused himself and left. She was completely puzzled.

This was the way things had been when she went to meet Ted at the Springfield Hyatt. He had called just that morning to tell her his room number and tell her to be there between 2:00 and 2:30. He would wait for her then and if she didn't come, he would assume she couldn't get away. But she was there on time. She had hardly been able to contain her self and she was feeling excitement and some guilt. The combination had her almost giddy with delight. This is what she had been missing! This excitement and danger. Now she was complete! Ted was what she had needed all along.

When he answered the door, Roz pushed past him and entered the room, throwing her purse on the chair and spun around looking at the room. She stopped at the bed and looked over her shoulder at Ted with her best imitation of a vamp. She turned as he came toward her with his hands already working on his shirt buttons. She sat back on the bed waiting as he removed his shirt and then his pants. She saw that long cock of his, already hard and ready for her. She looked up at him, batting her eyelashes and smiling. She was unprepared for his hand that came down and grabbed her by the arm, lifting her to be pulled tightly against his naked body. She wasn't sure what he was going to do next, but he showed her by pushing down her skirt, not bothering with the zipper. He dropped to his knees and pulled it all the way down, urging her to step out of it. By reflex, she did. He stood, then unbuttoned her blouse, quickly pushing it back over her shoulders and off. This was happening almost too fast for Roz and she had a small thrill of fear that Ted might be too aggressive for her. Reese had never done this, always allowing her to set the pace. It was their way and she always loved it that way. As she thought this, Ted unfastened her bra and pulled it forward and off her arms. He then pushed her backward toward the bed. As she went, the bed hit her behind the knees and she sat down abruptly.

thecelt
thecelt
2,513 Followers