Delights in Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,512 Followers

Ted moved toward her now and his right hand came out quickly and pulled her face toward his straining cock. She tried to resist and started to tell him to stop but before she could say anything, he had pushed the mushroom head against her lips and the pressure on the back of her neck had her opening her mouth to object. As she did, Ted forced his cock between her lips and almost to the back of her throat causing her to almost gag. She tried to move back, but he held her head tightly with both hands as he began to fuck her mouth. She closed her eyes in pain as he continued to hold her face tightly against his groin as he drove his cock deep into her throat. She had never had this happen before and she was powerless to stop it. Ted was actually raping her mouth. As he continued to plunge into her throat, she tried to relax and accept it. She found herself able to take his full length without choking but only for a few seconds. This seemed enough for Ted as he let out a load groan and shot a load of his cum down her throat. Roz swallowed by reflex before she could stop herself.

Ted let go of her neck and collapsed on the bed next to her. Roz was so angry she couldn't speak for a minute. She just glared at him, but he was smiling in satisfaction and ignored her. She finally decided that she couldn't say much since she came her of her own volition. She just looked down at Ted's deflated cock.

"So now that you had your fun, what about me? Am I supposed to just get dressed and leave? Where's my money? You just treated me like a fucking whore! You son of a bitch!"

"Just give me a minute or two and we'll see what we can do. I took my Cialis this morning so I'm still good to go. Just give it a few strokes and watch what happens."

Roz reached over to take his sticky cock in her hand and began to jerk him off. As she did, his cock began to fill again with blood and within a few strokes, it had already regained most of its length and all of its thickness. She was fascinated. She would have to suggest that to Reese. He had never had a problem getting hard, but once they finished, it took him at least 30 to 45 minutes to get hard again. They had many a fine Saturday morning that way.

Ted finally told Roz to get on the bed and to get on her hands and knees. Since she actually liked doggy style, she was more than willing to follow his instructions. Actually, this way she wouldn't have to look at him and she could forget it was him. She quickly took the position, pulling the pillows toward her head for comfort. As she lowered her head to the pillow, she felt Ted push tentatively against her pussy and she could feel the head separate the lips. She was not very wet and she let him know that he would have to use his fingers to lubricate her. He mumbled something and suddenly pushed into her without warning. The pain was intense and she pressed her face into the pillow to muffle her scream. Ted pulled out and then pushed back in. The second thrust was less painful and she was producing some fluid now to make it better. She relaxed a little as Ted began to push in and out in a strong, rapid pace. She began to enjoy it and started to push back against his thrust just as he started to move faster. She tried to raise her hand to indicate that he should go slower when he yelled out.

"I'm cumming, God I'm cumming again. God this is so great. Here it comes!"

Roz couldn't believe this. Ted had cum twice and she hadn't even gotten wet! What the hell was he doing? Was this shithead even able to give a woman a good time? When Ted finally pulled out of her, she rolled over and screamed at him.

"You stupid son of a bitch! How could you do that? I wasn't even close and you came! Jesus, what a piece of work you are."

She moved to the edge of the bed, fuming at his treatment of her. She was angry and frustrated and almost ready to cry. She had tears beginning to form as Ted reached around her and pulled her to him. She tried to pull away but he held her tightly as she felt his hand drop between her legs. She was so frustrated that she let him. He moved one finger to rub it between her still swollen lips and stroke her up and down, moving over her clit on the upstroke. She was wet from his cum but that didn't seem to bother him. His fingers felt so good that she started to relax against his warm chest. Ted continued this for a few minutes and then he pushed her back down on the bed. She lay flat as he continued to stroke her. When he put a second and then a third finger inside her, she sighed and opened her legs wider to give him more room. She was beginning to feel the tingle in her lower belly that indicated a climax working its way forward. She raised her knees and began to hump against his hand, moving her knees closer together to increase the pressure against his fingers. Ted was now fingering her fast and hard. She reached down to rub her clit herself increasing the sensation and bringing on her climax. As Ted's fingers reached a blurring speed, she climaxed. It was intense but short. She welcomed whatever she could get!

She lay back and allowed her breathing and heart rate to return to normal. As she did, Ted rose and began to get dressed. It was apparent that this interlude was over and honestly, Roz was just as glad. She watched him as he dressed, wondering again why she had picked him. He was good looking, of course, but she noticed for the first time that he was much shorter than Reese and his body was thinner and not as conditioned as Reese. In no way was he a better looking man than Reese. Well, she wasn't after a romance after all. Just a fuck buddy and someone to give her that secret edge. That was all he was. She finally got up and put on her bra and panties and then finished dressing. She would clean out at home. She was suddenly anxious to leave this room.

"Can we get together again tomorrow? I'll be here till about 6:00. My plane isn't scheduled to leave till 9:00. I'd really like to see you again."

"I'm sure you would. This is a lot of fun for you but not so much for me. So far, the only climax I've had I could have given myself. Somehow I expected more."

"Shit Roz, what did you expect? Look at you! You're gorgeous. Any guy would cum in his pants just looking at you. I'm sorry and I'll try harder next time to make sure you get some pleasure first. OK?"

"Sure. Whatever. But I can't get away tomorrow so you'll have to call me the next time you come through. Give me some warning next time and maybe we can have more time."

With that, Roz gathered up her purse and took one more look around before heading out the door. Ted held the door for her and watched as she walked to the elevator. She heard the door close as she waited. Just before the elevator arrived, a young woman walked down the hall heading for the elevators. Roz noticed her and thought that she looked familiar somehow but couldn't place her. She nodded hello just as the elevator doors opened. She stopped in but the woman remained in the hall. As Roz looked in puzzlement at her, she pointed up indicating that she was waiting for an up elevator. Roz understood and pushed the lobby button. The doors closed and Roz headed home.

As she prepared dinner that same evening, she thought again about that afternoon as she reached for that same feeling that she had in Chicago, but it refused to come. All she had was a feeling of frustration from Ted's inadequate lovemaking and a growing feeling of guilt. Neither gave her that glow of guilty pleasure she had before from her secret life. That added to her frustration and for the first time, she wondered if what she had felt in Chicago was simple guilt. She remembered that fleeting voice asking her how she could cheat on Reese. Could it be possible that guilt was that elusive thing she was missing in her perfect life? How absurd that thought was. It was Ted's fault from his failure to satisfy her that afternoon. She still had her secret from Reese and everyone else.

After dinner, she felt the frustration of that afternoon working on her and she determined that she would have Reese make love to her. He knew how to please her and she always felt relaxed and at peace after they made love. She needed him tonight. As the girls said their goodnights and headed up to bed, she moved quickly to the family room where Reese was watching TV. She sat down beside him on his big leather couch and rested her head on his shoulder. She rubbed the arm that was between them for a while as she settled against him and then casually moved her hand down to his thigh. She felt him tense but continued to move her hand over his leg and then between them to his crotch. As she started to squeeze his soft cock, he reached for her hand and moved it away.

In shock, Roz watched Reese rise from the couch and, without another word, move away from her and into his den. She heard the door close and the lock click closed. She couldn't move for the longest time until finally, she dropped her head to her hands and began to cry. The tears flooded out and she cried for what seemed like hours. She felt lost, alone and suddenly afraid. What was wrong with Reese? He couldn't know anything about her and Ted since nobody else had a clue. She had been very secret, not even telling Sabrina. Reese couldn't know. She convinced herself that he was going through something at work and she finally calmed enough to get to bed. She slept alone again that night, Reese staying in the den.

The following evening, before dinner, Roz cornered Reese in the kitchen and asked him outright what was wrong. He didn't answer at first as he looked away from her but finally said that he was dealing with a serious problem at work and it was getting to him,

"You don't need to continue working there Reese. You can quit anytime. The remaining share options aren't that important to us and even if the company tanked, it wouldn't make a difference. You have to walk away from there. It's not fair to me and the girls."

Reese just stared at her for a minute, his face clouded in anger to what she had just said, but instead of answering, he finally seemed to sag.

"You're right. Maybe I'll finish this last assignment and resign. Phil can take over anytime."

"That's wonderful honey. I can't wait till you're finished with that place. We can do more things together, maybe travel a little and help the girls decide on colleges. It can be like it used to be."

Reese didn't respond, simply smiling before he again walked away into his den. But, with their communicating again, Roz felt more relaxed and less concerned. Business, that's all it was. She was safe and her secret was safe. Why did she still feel a little twinge of doubt.

Their life continued unchanged for the next three weeks. Again, Reese was traveling and when Roz asked him why, he told her it had to do with the client he was working with whose offices were in Chicago. That's where he had been going. She hadn't known. She thought briefly of his call to her that night in Chicago. It was from his cell phone so she actually didn't know where he was calling from. She dismissed that immediately as a stupid thought. He wasn't there! He was home!

Tuesday morning of the fourth week after meeting Ted, he called. He was in town for that day only and he wanted her to meet him at the same place by 3:00. He had a 5:30 flight and they would have at least an hour. He wasn't scheduled in Springfield again for the next four months and he didn't think he could wait. Roz hesitated but agreed to drive in to meet him. This was even more of a thrill than planning it in advance. She hung up feeling more alive than she had for a last few weeks.

That afternoon with Ted was the last straw. He had been so anxious to get in her pants that he didn't even take the time to try to convince her to give him another blowjob, he just wanted her to take her clothes off and lay back on the bed so he could mount her. While she was willing to let him have his way with her, she felt she could at least get some enjoyment out of it, but Ted saw it differently. He just climbed on, put his cock in her and pumped away until he came. It took him less than 4 minutes and Roz never even got close to an orgasm. When he was finished, he jumped up, grabbed his pants and started to get dressed. When Roz complained, he told her he had booked an earlier flight and he had to leave for the airport in 15 minutes. He had no more time to spend with her and he was so, so sorry. Bull shit! She was furious with him but he was ready to leave. She saw he was already packed and it dawned on her that he just wanted to get laid and leave. She was just a quick fuck to him today.

As she lay there, naked and fuming, Ted walked back into the room, grabbed his suitcase and turned to the door.

"You can let yourself out whenever you're ready. I'll leave the keycard on the desk so you can take a shower or whatever. I'll call you when I can get back. Maybe I can make a trip through even if I don't have business. You're certainly worth a trip back to Springfield. Take care, and I'll see you."

With that, Ted left the room and that was that. Roz lay there, trying to determine what had gone wrong with her life. She now realized that the secret she was so gleefully hiding was just a cheap fuck with a man who treated her like the whore she had become. He couldn't even take the time to kiss her hello! He just wanted her to hurry up and get naked so he could masturbate using her body. Nothing he did was worth the humiliation she now felt. He wasn't even a good lover and he certainly didn't care about her or her feelings. She began to cry, but the tears were simply self pity. She finally got up, dressed and cleaned herself up before leaving the room.

As she walked to the elevator, she looked around, fully expecting to see the young lady that she had seen the last time and she believed now, in Chicago. But, there was no woman. Just a man waiting for the elevator, staring at the floor indicator and probably thinking about his next destination. He never looked at her, even as she stood beside him, waiting.

She left the hotel and drove home, feeling more depressed than ever. This affair with Ted had to end. She would tell him the next time he called. She would meet him and end it in person. That she owed him. This was a foolish thing she had done and it certainly accomplished nothing. She had begun to realize that what she was missing in her marriage was something inside her, not something she could find in other places or with other men. She needed help to find out what was bothering her and she had to seek out that help before she ruined her life and the life of her children and her husband. She made the decision to begin that process tomorrow.

To be continued.

thecelt
thecelt
2,512 Followers