Delilah's Shopping Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeeAnne
DeeAnne
18 Followers

Karen leans in to kiss Delilah in a searing passionate kiss. They both lap at Karen's pussy-coated fingers as she places them between their lips. The two women move into a long deep kiss of appreciation as they languish in the afterglow of their orgasms. As their kiss comes to an end, Delilah hears the dressing room door close and looks up to see John is gone.

Karen stands up, smacks Delilah on her bare rump and giggles, "Well don't just sit there Delilah, get dressed. We still have lingerie to buy."

"Karen, when did you and John plan..." Delilah starts to ask, but is interrupted by another light kiss.

"I don't give away secrets, Kitten. I just wanted to see you and John have some fun. Now let's get going. I still have to get groceries for dinner tonight, and believe me, after this, Ben had better be ready for a night of hot raw sex." She laughed again smacking Delilah's ass.

Delilah just shook her head and smiled. "Yeah, I bet he'll be whipped tomorrow. And as for John, you just wait 'til I get home. Man is he in for it." Delilah pulled on her jeans and sweater and turned to leave the dressing room.

Karen pulled Delilah to her and just before kissing her passionately one final time, purred, "Mmmm...I'll bet he'll be glad to hear that. Maybe we all get together again real soon, Kitten."

"We'd love that, Karen."

DeeAnne
DeeAnne
18 Followers
12