Eclipse

Story Info
Loving couples share passionate camping encounter.
15.6k words
4.86
49.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darrenr
darrenr
218 Followers

Author's note: This story builds slowly and pushes a silly premise far beyond plausibility. I hope you enjoy it.

My thanks to Ravenna933, swiftlytilting, and LostLittleLamb for their thoughtful feedback and encouragement. I highly recommend reading their stories!

* * * * * * *

We never said the plan out loud. Neither of us believed in astrology or nonsense like that. I was embarrassed the idea had even occurred to me. Maybe Sara felt the same, I'm not sure. Still, the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to conceive our first child during the lunar eclipse.

It all started when we dined at a fancy restaurant to celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary. Sara looked stunning. Her dark hair cut short atop her round face presented a sweet wholesomeness. Every person who saw her tonight, though, wouldn't stop at just her face. The black dress she wore hugged her sexy curves and seemed hardly up to the task of containing her substantial breasts. She didn't dress like this often, and I relished showing her off as we were seated at our booth.

"Oh this is perfect," Sara said, cozying up beside me. We had a great view of the other diners and took in the room. The cocktails from the bar already had us feeling happy, and we ordered another round. The booths had those high backs that made it feel like we were hidden in a private little nest together.

"Ten o'clock," Sara said just loud enough for me to hear. "Couple in their sixties."

I glanced over. The man's dark suit may have been fashionable a few decades ago, but it fit his slim form well. The woman was more stylish in a deep blue dress that flattered her ample figure. Her face was pretty enough, but her most striking feature was the smile that brightened the room. I couldn't help smiling in response, even though she wasn't looking at me.

"You just know she's an absolute cum slut," Sara murmured.

The sip of my whiskey caught in my throat as I laughed, spluttering down my chin. A few people glanced at us as I cleaned my face.

"Play it cool, Will. You'll blow our cover," Sara hissed with a smirk while she calmly sipped her own drink.

"I think she looks sweet," I said.

"She can be both!" Sara continued deadpan. "She probably has a load of her husband's cum in her belly right now."

I shook my head, still laughing. We'd barely started drinking, and she was already having fun talking naughtier than anyone who knew her would ever imagine. Even though she often did this when we were alone, it still caught me off guard to see her innocent-looking face talk this way. I could feel myself blushing even though I knew this only encouraged her.

"I'm going to guess you'd rate her a four out of ten," Sara said. "She's old, but you're a sucker for big tits and fat asses. I bet she likes it up the ass."

"Six," I said smugly. "I like her smile."

"I knew it!" Sara laughed. "You'd totally fuck her in the ass, wouldn't you?"

Despite the way Sara talked, our sex life was pretty vanilla. Intense, wonderful, and loving—I have no complaints—but it involved no "cum guzzling," anal sex, or any of the other kinds of things she loved to tease about in these situations.

"You'd plow her right in front of her husband, wouldn't you?"

"If required, certainly. But speaking of, I can't quite tell about him. He looks a bit stuffy, but not bad for an old guy. I suppose you'd rate him a three."

"Oh no," Sara said. "Four, at least. He looks fit enough for his age. He could probably bend me over this table right here and do the job. I might even get some 'improving' comments about how much prettier I'd be with long hair and you know how I get off on condescension."

I laughed, but Sara was already scanning for the next targets.

"Straight ahead of us, far side of the room. Dark-haired woman with the sour face and her miserable-looking companion."

"I see them. I'm gonna guess a five for the guy. He's handsome enough, and you'd probably enjoy showing him there are good things in life, too."

Sara laughed. "Maybe. I might be too much for him, though. I have a feeling he'd cream his pants before I even got my dress off."

"Judging by the way he was staring at you as we walked in," I said, "He may have already creamed his pants."

"I didn't notice," Sara giggled nervously. She always got a little uncomfortable being admired. "But you're right, he's got potential. I can't tell about that woman he's with though. She's pretty, and she looks fit. Breasts on the smaller side, but I bet they look fantastic. Six?"

I shook my head. "Air ball. How could you get it so wrong? She looks mean as hell. Huge turnoff."

"Maybe Scroogette just needs a quality fuck from a quality man to turn her life around and make her into a nice person. Did you ever think about that, you selfish prick?"

"Look, you know I'd do my duty for a soul in need, but that doesn't change the fact she's a one."

"Okay, okay," Sara laughed. "Wait, here we go. Just walking in. Dark hair, red dress, nice legs, big tits. I think she checks all the boxes. Seven?"

I turned to look at the couple being led in by the host. Sara was right, this woman looked good. We pretended to focus on the menu as they were seated in the booth beside ours.

"Dude looks fit," I said under my breath. "I know you like tall men. Seven for you, too?"

Sara nodded, but with an indecisive shrug.

They were both around thirty, like us, but it was clear their evening was not going as well as ours. The poor woman hadn't even sat down before the man started correcting her about something.

"It's a common misunderstanding," he said, flecks of spit already gathered at the corners of his mouth, "but medieval people understood astronomy well enough to not panic when an eclipse happened. It's comets they got worked up over."

"I see," the woman said, trying to catch the eye of their waiter.

"The Native Americans were superstitious about eclipses, though," the man continued. "In fact, Columbus had an almanac of lunar eclipses and he intimidated the natives on Jamaica by predicting one."

"Columbus was also an asshole enslaver," the woman said.

"Well, yes, of course," the man mumbled before the arrival of the waiter saved him from digging that particular hole any deeper.

"Chardonnay for us both," the man said.

"No wine for me," the woman said. "Whiskey on ice. A double."

"Her score is rising while his plummets," Sara whispered. I nodded in agreement.

The man looked briefly stunned before turning back to his date after the waiter left. "Speaking of, there is a total lunar eclipse in a couple weeks, on June twenty-sixth."

"Aren't solar eclipses the good ones, though?" she said.

"It'll be over an hour of the full moon turning blood red. It's quite spectacular."

I glanced at Sara. She seemed surprised, too.

"I only mention it," the man continued, "because the view would be superb from my house in the mountains. You know construction only finished last month. It's been quite an ordeal getting the contractor to get all the details right. My architect's vision was post-industrial materiality informed by untethered regionalism. Very cutting-edge. Maybe you'd like to come see it?"

"Tell me more about this house in the mountains," she said, her combative tone gone. Their voices dropped lower, and we lost interest in them.

"We should make sure to see this eclipse," Sara said as she resumed scanning the room. "Wait, here we go." I followed her gaze and immediately spotted who she was looking at. A couple in their forties, both dressed beautifully. He looked serious, but with a twinkle in his eye, like maybe he was that tough high school teacher who took no crap but inspired you to work harder than you thought possible. Her face was serene, as though she'd seen it all and nothing could perturb her. She smiled at everyone, but her eyes only shone when she looked at her husband. Arm in arm they were led to their table.

"They love each other. You can just tell," Sara said. "Don't you think?"

Sara snuggled up closer to me. I nodded.

"It must be so beautiful when they make love," Sara continued.

"I bet we could show them a thing or two about that."

Sara giggled. "I wouldn't mind seeing his 'thing.'"

"Sara!" I admonished playfully. "How naughty!"

Sara squirmed slightly against me. "Is it too naughty?"

We'd had similar conversations countless times. Sara daring something, then backtracking into safety. The first time she'd said this kind of thing, I'd been stunned. Fortunately, I'd been smart enough to not let her see.

"No such thing as 'too naughty.' You're a good girl," I assured her. "So very good. Such a good girl that you're going to tell me why you want to see that nice man's cock even though he is devoted to his beautiful wife."

"She wouldn't mind. She's so certain of their bond she wouldn't mind sharing. In fact... she'd like it."

"Like it?"

Sara leaned her head against mine. "Is it so bad it thrills her to see her lover get turned on? She loves him, doesn't she?"

"Undeniably," I said, no longer sure if we were still talking about the couple across the room. "Well, in that case, nothing would make her happier than for his eyes to fall on... you."

Sara took a long, slow breath. "Do you really think so?"

"He wouldn't be able to tear his eyes away. He'd be filled with jealousy of me."

Sara pressed closer. "Ohhh... I'd like to make him jealous. Is that bad?"

"It's just the right amount of bad," I answered.

"But what about her? I think she's so pretty. Do you think she's pretty, too?" Sara's hand under the table found the rigid tent in my pants. "You do!"

"Is that okay?" I asked.

In answer, Sara's hand began stroking me through my pants. "Tell me what you think about her."

"She's beautiful," I said. "I'm captivated by her eyes... her soft lips... I just want to kiss them." I felt Sara take an excited breath. "What would you do, if I gently pressed my lips to hers?"

Sara sighed softly. I couldn't help smirking.

"I'd like to... I'd like to see that," she said.

"You'd have to look quick because her husband wouldn't wait. He'd turn your face to him, and his eyes would burn with desire for you."

"What would he do?" she asked weakly.

"He'd kiss you. Softly at first, but upon tasting your lips his kiss would turn hard. Forceful. His tongue plunging into your mouth." Sara bit her lower lip. "You're surprised at first, resisting, but then you open yourself to him."

I felt Sara's thighs open, hidden beneath the long tablecloth. She released my cock and pulled my hand between her legs. Even through the layers of fabric I could feel her heat.

"He wants you," I continued, "But he watches his wife. She enjoys my kiss, but not half as much as she enjoys him watching. She pulls my hands to her chest, and I feel the swell of her breasts, firm nipples responding to my touch."

Sara rocked her hips gently against my hand, her breaths growing shallower.

"He kisses you even harder," I continue, "but his hands aren't idle. He has unfastened the top of your dress, and your breasts spill out before us. With the sudden cool air on your skin and the feel of our gazes on your bare flesh, your nipples tighten and tingle." Sara brings a hand to her neck, almost as if protecting her modesty. "Between his kiss and his hands roving all over your body, you get just a taste of how he makes love to his wife... and he loves her so, so much—"

"He loves her," Sara agreed. "He loves to see her happy."

"He does. The way she holds my hands to her breasts, he can tell she's happy. His thick cock is growing hard for her, and hard for you. For both of you. Together."

"I want to touch it," Sara breathed. Then, turning to me, "Is that bad?"

I smiled and shook my head. "It's not bad. She watches you reach for his pants. He's hard, and you feel his cock jump at your touch."

Sara giggled. "Is he really hard for me?"

"Rock hard," I say. "But his wife can see how tight his pants are, how uncomfortable it is for him. She asks you to take it out."

"Would that be okay?" Sara said, even though she already knew my answer.

"Nothing thrills me more than seeing you turned on. Do you want to touch him?"

Sara looked down, leaned her head against me, and nodded.

"You open his pants," I say, "and pull out the most gorgeous cock you've ever seen."

"Not as gorgeous as yours," Sara says.

"Mine is still your favorite," I reassure her, "But his is like a piece of art. Art that is hard... for you."

Sara sat up and glanced at me with a shy smile before returning her attention to the table across the room, where sat the oblivious subjects of our little shared fantasy. Sara licked her lips.

"Your mouth waters for his cock, doesn't it?"

Sara nods and swallows, hard. "Not yet, though," she says. "He won't be able to enjoy himself until he knows his wife is taken care of. Will you take care of her? You're so amazing with your mouth. I want her to know how incredible you are. Would you want to kiss her, down there?"

"If I must," I sighed in mock reluctance.

"Then you pull her dress up," Sara said. "Her thighs fall open in invitation. You can see her panties are already wet."

"Just like yours," I said. Sara nodded. "I can smell her arousal and it's intoxicating, just like yours. I pull her panties down and—"

"She's beautiful!" Sara blurted. "She's so pretty it takes your breath away."

"I'm stunned," I agree. "But only for a second. I lower my head, and you lower yours. At the same moment, together, I taste her beautiful pussy while you wrap your lips around his thick cock."

"He loves her," Sara said. "I can taste how much he loves her. His cock is filled with the most wholesome love for her."

"She knows it," I said. "My tongue pushes into her and she opens herself to me, knowing that even in her most secret place all I'll find is her pure love for her man."

"She's a good girl, too. Isn't she?"

"Yes. Just like you. Good, and pure." I smiled to myself. The naughtier Sara's fantasies got, the more she needed reassurance.

"But she still appreciates your talents," Sara insists. "She can't deny the wonderful things you're doing to her. Do you love... do you love kissing her... there?"

"Her pussy is exquisite, and so sensitive. It's a joy to learn her body, because she's such a wonderful, lovely person."

"I want to fuck them," Sara whined softly beside me, growing restless. "I want us to fuck them together. I want to feel him inside me, I want to feel how he loves her. I want her to feel how you love me." She turned to look at me with surprising urgency. "Is that terrible of me?"

I looked at her. With the intensity of her gaze, it felt like this wasn't a fantasy anymore. It was still just us two in our private little booth, but her question was real. All the times we'd played games like this before, it was simply sharing a fantasy with her. I'd never seriously thought about it.

Now, though... I imagined Sara with her legs spread, this stranger's cock nestled against her pale, soft folds... her pussy wet and quivering with anticipation and her eyes... her eyes on me. Smiling at me. Sharing with me her joy, trusting me to trust... her.

"Not terrible," I said. "Wonderful. We'll show them, together." My fingers resumed stroking against the heat between her legs. "You'll open yourself to him, and she'll open herself to me. He'll bring his loving cock up to your eager pussy, and I'll bring mine up to hers. Is that what you want? To see my cock about to fill her? To see your own pussy about to be penetrated by him?"

Sara was trembling now, unable to tear her eyes off the couple. She nodded.

"We hold hands, and count... three..." My fingers pressed against her slit through the dress. "He can barely hold back. You can feel the energy bristling within him, about to be unleashed into you. Two..." I pressed again. "She pulls her legs open wider for me. I'm about to reach deep inside her and show her how I love you. One... This is your last chance to stop this, if you're not sure..."

Sara pushed my fingers against her, startling me as she shuddered and stifled a gasp. Her hips pushed hard against our hands. Tensing, she let out the cutest tiny squeak as she came right beside me in the restaurant. My heart surged to feel the pleasure pulsing through her as she fought to hide what was happening. I watched her face regain control as she sat up straighter and gave me a sheepish look.

"That was incredible," I said. I'd probably have blue balls by the end of dinner, but it was worth it.

Sara gave me an embarrassed smile and then squeaked again. This time it was in surprise as the waiter arrived with the first course. Her cheeks were still bright red and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. Perhaps the waiter thought it was the alcohol. He pretended not to notice.

After a few bites our focus returned to the private little world of our table and our reason for celebrating.

"I can't believe it's already been five years," Sara said.

"It went by quickly," I agreed as I took her hand. "But it also seems like we've always been together."

She laughed. "Will, did you just serve me the cheese course?"

"Guilty," I said, holding up my hands. Sara rarely let things veer into sentimentality, but I could see in her eyes she felt the same.

"But as long as you're being all serious, I was thinking about our plan. What we talked about, I mean." Sara looked down at our clasped hands, and then back to my eyes. "I think it's time, don't you?"

"You mean...?" I knew what she was talking about, of course. I'd been thinking about it myself. But the reality of it proved more terrifying than I had expected.

Sara nodded. "Do you want to start a family?"

I squeezed Sara's hands tighter as I gazed into her beautiful eyes. I didn't feel ready to be a father, but maybe that didn't matter. With her, I felt like I could do anything.

"Will? Are you in there?"

Snapping out of it, I sat up straighter. Releasing her hands, I started to move our plates aside.

"What are you doing?" Sara asked.

"I'm ready to start right now," I said innocently. "I'm just making room."

Sara guffawed and punched my arm playfully. A few people glanced in our direction but I ignored them as I tidied up the table again.

She scooted closer to me. "Do you mean it?"

In answer I leaned in and kissed her. Her lips opened in response and we kissed deeply, oblivious of who might be watching. My fears about this new adventure faded before the certainty of my connection with Sara. Together, we could do anything.

The waiter clearing his throat ended the kiss abruptly. We both had furtive smiles at having been caught, but I didn't feel embarrassed as he delivered the second course. I held Sara's hand again as the waiter walked away.

"So," I said, trying to act casual. "Tonight?"

Sara smiled. "Tonight let's keep the protection in place. If you can wait just a little longer before rawdoggin' me...?"

"You know I'd do anything for you. What do you have in mind?"

Sara gave me one of those looks that made me feel like the luckiest man ever. "Moon Ridge Lake," she said.

I nodded. "June twenty-sixth."

* * * * * * *

We'd camped at Moon Ridge Lake a few times. Even though it was a tiny lake, it had become our favorite camping spot because we normally had it all to ourselves. Neither of us mentioned the eclipse, but I doubted I was the only one thinking about it. As we drove along the dirt road, I couldn't stop visualizing Sara's naked body under the night sky, her skin glowing beneath a red moon while we made love. My erection strained uncomfortably in my pants.

darrenr
darrenr
218 Followers