All Comments on 'Delivery Guy'

by little sebastian

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sillicon_valley_guySillicon_valley_guyover 18 years ago
Like "use and be used"

Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lucky Guy

Oh god a fantasy cum true!!!

justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 18 years ago
Hot Stuff/or Hot Stuffing

Ive been blocked in by another vehicle before but never with that kind of an outcome, or should that be outcum lol, very cool story, although I think I would have used the number sooner than you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story, gets the job done...

and the reader off. LOL Best, Ken

oxfordmooxfordmoover 17 years ago
God it`s hot!!!!!!!

I have always wanted to be used by a lorry/vandriver. That is soooo good Wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Black deliveryman

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm just had a black deliveryman bring a parcel and I wish he had done that to me and used me as a two bob whore by fucking me hard with his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
perfect hook-up

Loved that story! I don't know how many times I've stroked my cock reading this story, but the end gets me so hard. Check out this author's other piece, "Black Man's Pussyboy" - it's so good, the first time I read it I had to head straight down to the nearest bar and find a guy to FUCK MY ASS and I even made him call me his bitch while he did it. It's the perfect turn on if you like dominant men - just like I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

I too love to cruise and pick up hot hunks to feed me their cocks and to fuck me. I'm such a sissy faggot slut -- AND I LOVE IT !!!! I'm not ashamed of my love for cock. I haven't "come out of the closet" just yet, but soon I'll get the courage to do so. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That is a fantasy of mine

Those UPS drivers are hot. I've always had a fantasy of doing one when they drop off at my house. During the holidays, they have young assistants helping them. Yum!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

I would love to suck his cock, but sorry I'm not into anal play. I do enjoy reading about it though so I enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had a very short stint as a Fed Ex delivery driver. I usually had lunch at an indoor spot that had 15-20 different vendors and always lots of people during lunchtime. I caught this cute girly boy checking me out with no shame. Watching every move I made.

I motioned for him to meet me outside. When he did I told him my van is just down the street, let me go first then follow me as I have a package for you.

I went to my van and went into the package area. Less than a minute later he show up at the door and says, "Excuse me Sir, did you have a package for me. I said "yes, come on in." I slid the door close so no one could see in. He was super cute and very femme just the way I like. I immediately stuck my tongue in his mouth and he sucked it like his life depended on it.

I told I didn't have much time but I could and would see him later tonight - I pushed him to his knees and said "but for now, get your package". He proceeded to suck my dick again like his life depended on it, swallowed a large thick load of cum and made me promise I would come to his house tonight and fuck him like my life depended on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous