All Comments on 'Della Meets an Incredible Fella'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
From beginning to end.

I read very many stories in here. I am house bound, and reading is a large part of my day. I rated this with a FOUR STAR; a rating that I seldom give. I hope read many storties by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
99.86 F???

True wit is rare these days. PLEASE keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Damn, that's good

U really did a good job with this one---u seem to get better with each story u write. Only can give it 5 stars, wish there was a choice for TEN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
coulda been good

the only problem i had was it was compleatly discombobulated..there was tons of talking, and tons of run on sentences, it was al i could do to get past the first page

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wonderful character development

the growth of characters is what makes a story worthy of reading; this one has it in bushel baskets. the dialogue is most excellent and is very clever at times. with work, this story could be a decent novel. it is far above the normal standard present both at this site and most others.

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago
really loved

I really loved your story. However, I'm not sure the affair worked out - there seemed to be no ending to it really (maybe I missed something - there was the fight). But besides that kudos.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
hilaristurbing

This story was as discombobulated and insanely confusing as real life.

Egmont, I love your writing style!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I loved the first part of the story. It was like, Mick Dundee meets Martha Stewart. I laughed my ass off at parts of it. The middle part, when Zane and Della went to Australia, and to his family ranch was pretty good, but I thought the language was off. Della was speaking in a half-assed Aussie dialect. After that it seemed like all the American characters sounded more Aussie than American. Kind of toned the story down a bit for me. Still, a 5 Star effort. And thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad Della’s fella cheats and at the slightest disturbance in their relationship. That ruined his character for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous