Demetrius Ch. 22-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rose, briefly genuflecting at his side, taking his hand and kissing it before pressing it to her cheek humbly when she found herself feeling what love felt like at last.

She sat on his lap looking at him as her heart filled with love. She began kissing his cheek, holding his face with her hand; petting him as though he was her puppy and she the orphan child.

"I love you Demetri," she said kissing him deeply and affectionately; it was a soulful kiss.

The waitress returned with his order, looking at them as though she was about to object.

"Its okay; he's my fiancé and we're going to be married soon. Isn't he the most beautiful man you ever saw," Alexis said smiling at the waitress.

"Well, now that you mention it; I guess I wouldn't kick him out of bed if it were to come to that," she said giving him a wink before setting his coffee and pie on the table.

"Can I get you anything else," she asked when Demetri said, "I think we have everything we need."

She tore off the check slapping it on the table with a smile saying,

"It appears you do!"

They walked in intimate embrace until they entered the vestibule; he wanted to get the mail wondering if he should cancel delivery. She wanted to take a shower and went ahead of him. When he was about to enter the apartment, Alexis's spirit appeared to him again saying,

"I stayed within her for as long as I could; to let you experience her love, if only for awhile."

She touched his face, kissing him. When he was about to tell her he loved her; she told him she knew.

"I'll wait for your soul to leave your body; the one you're giving away."

12