Demon Child Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the rage of left him, he stood looking at the carnage around him. The small rag doll bodies of the men and the few women who got in his way, lay strewn on the hard ground. He was covered in their blood. Dropping to his knees, he began to weep in dry soft sobs.

He stayed on his knees until the sun was high in the sky, singing softly the battle songs of his people. He sang a lament for the deaths of his comrades and his enemies. He hardly noticed when she approached and softly touched his face. She was no longer naked, but he recognized her. In her hands was a bowl of food, a rich mixture of meat, grain and herbs. He looked up at her and nodded. Sitting back, he ate, relishing his first cooked food in months. It was rich and well cooked, with unfamiliar herbs.

)===(>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<)===(

Sa'amdi watched as he ate. This demon had stolen her and forced his demon member deep into her womb. He had filled her with his demon seed and forced her to shame herself with wanton responses. Then this demon, this animal, had come to her village and killed every man in her family. She watched, her face carefully calm, as he ate the food she brought him. She waited for the drug to take effect.

Soon his limbs grew heavy and he shook his head weakly. He lurched to his feet but it was too late. He fell heavily to his knees and then to his side. He turned and looked to her, his expression one of peaceful acceptance. Her bitter rage flared and she kicked him in his face.

The herb she had put in his food was one well known to the witches of her people. It would make his muscles weak and then limp, but his mind would stay awake. He would feel every minute of torment the women would wreak upon him.

Soon a swarm of angry women surrounded him. They took his weapons and wrapped him in many layers of iron chains. It took nearly all the women of the village to pull him upright against the pole in the middle of the village, and bind him standing there.

Sa'amdi approached him and spat in his face. Taking a knife she cut laces of his breeches and pulling out his manhood, she looked up at him. Taking a length of the same lacing, she tied it agonizingly tight around his balls and shaft. He did not scream, only began to softly sing a song looking up at the sky. With the same knife, she slowly sawed off the demon's manhood. He clenched his teeth and shrieked a single scream, but his strange gray demon eyes never strayed from their skyward gaze. She held it up before his face and shrieked a mocking scream back at him, shaking his blood into his face. The leather lace cut off the worst of the bleeding. He would suffer worse. She dropped the piece of meat into a fire and walked away, leaving him in the hands of the other women of the village.

He lived for two days. He did scream again until the second day. In the end Sa'amdi came back and climbed up the pole. She had another woman hand her the long sword he had used to kill all their fathers, husbands and sons. Taking the six foot long weapon she carefully slowly drove it down through the top of his head, beating it with a rock, forcing it deeper through his throat, into his chest and out between his legs. Looking at this giant red haired corpse with the sword handle projecting from the top of its head, she sneered in satisfaction. If this demon was not dead before, he was definitely dead now.

They built a small smoky fire at the feet of the corpse and smoked him until he was dried and hard, a mummy standing in warning to other demons that may come to their land.

)===(>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<)===(

The eldest woman of the tribe stood before the women. "The demon is dead. Our tribe has no men. We must travel south and try to find a tribe that will take us in."

The women packed up their tents and children. They loaded them on the sturdy ponies and began make their way south into the lands of the Ramaldi. If they were lucky they would be accepted, if they were unlucky they would be enslaved.

It was two moons later when Sa'amdi knew she carried the child of the demon under her heart. She tried all the remedies that the old women had taught her. No abortive would dislodge this intruder in her womb. The women had whispered that she had brought the demon to the village, that she carried another one in her belly. They increasingly avoided her, whispering that she was cursed, unclean, unlucky.

She was heavily pregnant when they drove her out. She followed the angry group of women as they traveled south; traveling a few days behind, cursing the demon with every step she took.

When she approached the Ramaldi village, some of the women of her village pointed at her and whispered to the Ramaldi people. She could feel their eyes on her filled with suspicion.

She sought out their medicine man. His name was Kharthmah. In a tiny smoky hut, distant from village, the filthy man was stirring a small clay vessel of stinking liquid. He looked up and cackled insanely, his single eye looking at her distended belly. Kneeling before him she pled her case. "A demon has sewn his seed in me. Help me cast it out."

"There are no demons in this land, you are obviously a whore. Go use the usual herbs. But it would be dangerous for you now. The bastard in your gut is nearly big enough to leave on its own."

Sa'amdi threw herself at his feet. "Please sir, I have used all the herbs. Please sir, it was a demon. It stood tall. It had hair like fire and eyes like smoke."

The filthy wrinkled old man leaned down and roughly prodded her stomach. He began to chant and mumble, his fingers tracing the shape of the baby filling her. "Interesting, a demon you say. There have been no demons in this land since before my father was a child. Did this demon fuck you?"

She nodded. Her rage and shame blazed in her eyes. "He was strong. He forced his demon seed deep into me. He bewitched me with his magic. He came to our village and killed all the men. But I tricked him. I drugged him with the weakening herbs. All the women of my village took his life slowly over two days."

"Ah, that is why you carry this demon in your womb. Its spirit has a destiny unfulfilled. The fate of this thing in your belly is not yours to choose."

The little old man looked at the woman appraisingly. "You have some knowledge of herbs then and the uses of poison?" She nodded. He quizzed her about some of the more common herbs. She answered correctly most of the time. "If you would like a place to live, you may stay as servant of my household. It has been many years since I have had a servant. I feel the ache in my bones. I am getting too old to fetch my own water and tend my own fires." Sa'amdi nodded her willingness to stay.

The filthy old witch doctor cackled. "I am curious to see a demon. I would be there when it claws its way out of your womb."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please do me the kindness of rating and leaving me feedback. Constructive and/or critical, public or private, raving or troll; I love to hear from you.

This story I one I have been working on for a while. It contains many words from the language of the Bak culture that I have created. The meaning of most of these words is easily inferred from their context. The only one word in this chapter that may be confusing is ha'akh. A ha'akh is the lowest rank of female slave assigned to serve a regiment of warriors. I do not think I need to explain a jhambar.

To those who leave anonymous feedback, I regret I cannot respond to you individually. Please accept my appreciation in advance.

xantu

12