All Comments on 'Demon Child Ch. 17'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DragonDreamerDragonDreamerover 14 years ago
So glad to see a new chapter!

And I like the direction you are taking with the story. I was a bit concerned about what might be happening now that the regiment has returned to the city, but it looks like more interesting things are coming.

Thanks so much. Can't wait for the next one - but I guess I'll have to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!

I just can't get enough of this story. What's in store for her? Perhaps she'll be the one to out the assassin? Was the woman on the balcony her Kahn's wife? AH! I can't wait for the coming chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thank you

Definitely my favourite story on here right now, you totally draw the reader in with the great plot and there're no distractions of typos or mistakes of time. What a fantastic heroine. I look forward to your next installment!

StephenspetStephenspetover 14 years ago
So enjoying this story

I know I've expressed my adoration for this story and I am so humble that you value my opinion. You are so talented, Lady!

Now, to those readers out there... Xantu has NOT asked me to do this but I have to urge you all, if you like (or love) her writing, please support her efforts! Even if you've read Northwest Hunters on this site before she pulled it, go to the website listed on her bio and buy her book! It is her first published piece and deserves her fans' support. She has done subtle changes to the story and added a few things, so it is still fresh to us who've read it before.

Honestly, I would love to see <I>this</i> story in the sci-fan section of Barnes and Nobles. That may happen if the NW Trilogy sells. Okay, unsolicited advertizement over.

Xantu you have the uncanny talent many of us would-be authors can only dream of developing. Keep writing your wonderful stories! Love you, Lady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it

I have loved all these stories.Write more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank you indeed..

for another lovely chapter. Look forward to the next chapter, please dont make the wait longer =)

NightingGaleNightingGaleover 14 years ago
:)

I can't think of the words to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading this story. Everything is so detailed, your characters, the world you have created, everything. This is the kind of book I would buy and not be able to put down, and even when it was finished I would want more just because its so wonderful, I need there to be more even after the end. Thank you for writing. I can't wait for the next chapter.

MordacityMordacityover 14 years ago
Incredible Story

Your talent for drawing the reader into the story is rare, please continue sharing your wonderful talent as long as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Update update update

Please, when are you going to post the next chapter? Soon, I hope.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca26 days ago

Incredibly well written and intoxicating work, addictive as well, thank you for sharing your talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous