A Bets a Bet

Story Info
What happens when you WIN a bet with a Futanari.
25.2k words
4.73
18.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Hey, sorry i've been out for awhile, I started taking adderall to help with some adhd stuff. But it killed all motivation to write, i thought that was odd and then after some weirder side effects, i just stopped taking it. So it's been a bit, i'm just getting back into writing and this was something i was working on before the medication, so i figured i'd just jump back into it and finish it out. And don't freak out! I spoke with my doctor and i'm just trying to take a more natural approach to managing my self and am doing great. Please enjoy another futa story, and if you haven't stumbed across the author 'SugarandSalt', go check them out for some more futa on male stuff. I would even say they inspired me with my futa stuff.

"A bets a bet."

Morso heard the words exiting his lips, glaring at Rodes as the expected cynical tone was missing. Instead replaced by an almost pitifully endearing melody, his pursed lips sheepishly implying she'd be lying if she said no and broke her promise. She glared down at the sheet of paper he had given her.

Rodes had beaten here in sales by 11%, chewing her bottom lip she looked back up to him. "This is bull shit! You got more sales just cause you have old contacts in the industry! That little black book of yours was cheating and you fucking know it!"

Rodes furrowed his brow as his eyes continued to stare down at the floor, "I didn't twist your arm, you made the bet, I accepted."

True, he didn't offer the wager, but Morso did remember him changing the winners reward. Originally it was supposed to be covering the winners work for the next three weeks. But Rodes had offered something too good to pass up, she remembered the way he said it.

'The loser has to do whatever the winner wants, anything...for however long they want.'

It was so childish that Morso had almost laughed in his face when he said it, the way he looked so hesitant and timid. But then a thought hit her, fuck doing the winners work for a couple weeks, she could have him do her work for a couple months. She could finally get his little black book of contacts that he kept so guarded. The man wasn't only great for water cooler gossip and reminding her to eat, but he was almost god like with his ability to swoon and charm any potential investor or client.

He'd practically be in her back pocket as he did whatever she said, she could keep management happy while beating him in sales and completed projects! How could she turn that down, no one else in the office would make that kind of bet! Plus, he would follow through, everyone else avoided her and held her back. But not him, Rodes was more than happy to smile and help whenever she asked; he'd probably be happy if he lost the bet!

With this kind of boost she could easily hit her goal, sending her into management and proving she could take on more responsibility. She couldn't stand toiling away on the lower tier work that the company had her doing. Selling useless bullshit to these small companies, she wanted to be on the development and leadership side. Implementing new procedures and larger contracts that she could put her name on! She'd hit her six figure salary goal well before her own set dead line when she won this bet!

But it didn't go that way, her plan failed and him the victor. She may have liked Rodes, however she couldn't help but seethe contempt as he sheepishly announced his victory. She glared at him, watching his tented brow and the way he seemed to keep letting nervous swallows bounce his throat.

Morso grit her teeth as she looked at him, was he confident that he'd win, had he planned this all along?

He was smaller than her, standing somewhere close to the middle of five and six feet, she had almost another foot of height on him. Not to mention she was much broader, she couldn't see an ounce of snide malice in those shining hazel eyes. Finally noticing how they seemed to bounce back and forth between her and the floor, she twisted her lip in anger. Holding back her snarling question of why he couldn't look her in the eye, why he kept fidgeting and shifting his weight back and forth from one foot to the other?

He was always such a good coworker, she had felt comfortable coming to him with any complaint or success she wanted to talk about. He seemed less driven than her as he was often talking about things outside of work, but she figured that just meant he wouldn't use her as a stepping stone for himself.

Rodes waited quietly for her reply, her jet black hair pulled back into a hap hazard bun as she wore her signature scowl. The dark bags under her eyes from lack of sleep due to late office nights, pale skin as she refused to step into the sunlight too often. For a fleeting moment, he wondered what she might look like in a swimsuit, by the ocean with the sun shining on her?

But he accepted he'd never get to see her in an ensemble like that.

Not due to her modesty, but because it didn't relate to work. It wasn't part of her career, so there was no need to waste her time on it.

Then there was the one feature that always struck him, always made him pay attention solely to her.

Looking up, he saw them scowling at him.

The fire-like pools shimmering with a hateful glare, making his heart rap against his rib cage so noisily he thought it would burst in his chest. The room was so quiet and stuffy, she had to be able to hear it? His vital organ thrumming so hard that it rang his own ears as he felt like ants were crawling up and down his legs.

He swallowed, thinking he should've had a dry mouth with this amount of tension between them. But he found a copious amount of saliva slicking down his throat. He wondered how he could spare any hydration as he thought all the water in his body was permeating his armpits and soaking his nervous hands.

He wanted to look up to those scowling windows again, but doing so he found it made his throat tight and his eyes hot.

The fleeting glances he did manage made his body light and feet almost numb, the way they burned like the coals of a fire. Hatefully red, so daunting that the thought of touch made your subconscious mind scream in terror of being burned. Yet they could hypnotize you into staring in amazed silence for hours on end.

His lips trembled as he spoke, not sure what to say but wanting to do what he could to relieve her anger. "Red..."

Morsos glare never faltered, hearing his voice and wondering what he was planning to do with his victory.

"My-..." he swallowed, opening his lips again, " uh- my favorite color..." he managed, hating how he heard so much mumble in his own speech. "It reminds me-...of home."

Morso rolled her eyes, looking around the small copy room he had requested she meet with him in. Tucked far in the back of the office they worked in, she thought it was odd to meet here as everyone else had left. The weekend taking their attention and sending them running for the exit the moment the clock hit 5pm.

"Fine, what do you want then?" she growled.

Rodes felt his body shaking like a leaf, the way she crossed her arms and stood in a superhero pose, her figure curvaceous and strong. He forced his shaking hand to steady as he held up the small strip of fabric, "You- uh-, have to wear this, over your eyes."

Morso paused, looking down at the blindfold he offered, glaring once more and replying, "Why?"

"Because- I- I'm the winner!" he said as he scrunched his shoulders and sealed his eyes shut.

The reply came as a shock to her, looking at the man and seeing his face matched the complexion of a cherry tomato now. Was he embarrassed over this little thing, what was he going to do to her? Make her blindfold herself so he could look at her, so he might do something in front of her that she couldn't see? This fucking bet was about to cause her to slam his head through the wall, gritting her teeth and taking the fabric. "Fine, you win, so here!"

She tied it around her head, her vision blocked and the room dark to her, holding her arms out to her sides and leaning forward. "Now what, what do you want me to do?! Dance around blindfolded, stand on one leg and rub my stomach while I pat my head!? What-"

"I- want you to stand still."

Morso heard his reply, confused and about to call him more colorful names than she could have imagined possible. She bit her tongue and stood still, crossing her arms and huffing, "Fine." she had known Rodes for years at this point. A slight bit of guilt tried to creep inside, knowing he was a good person and that she was just irritated about losing the bet. Morso wondered if he was taking advantage of her short fuse and winding her up for a laugh.

Rodes gulped as he was almost shaking, he couldn't believe he was about to do this, but it was now or never. He felt his gut twist with guilt, sick with his own desire that shouted louder than the whining conscience inside of him. Trying to beg him for reason and understanding, trying to tell him that this was wrong.

But the pleading call of burning want told him to do it. Told him to follow through and live the moment he had been dreaming of. Telling him he deserved it! Not due to any kind of chivalry or white knight mentality, but due to how badly he wanted it. How badly he needed it.

Balancing on the teetering point of giving in or backing down, a final note fell to tip the scale.

Why not now, since he would never see her again after today.

Morso was becoming impatient when she felt hands on her, holding her breath as she felt him. Shaking and clammy, he slowly tugged upwards on her skirt.

She boiled with anger, "Didn't think you were the pervy type."

"If you don't want to...I can stop..."

What was that, in his voice?

Pain?

Desperation?

It didn't bark or demand, but begged.

Begged like it needed it. Begged like it couldn't live without it.

Something inside of her recognized it.

Morso snarled, "If you try to hurt me, or tarnish my reputation, I'll fucking break you." Pausing to let the promise sink in, she rolled her shoulders as she kept her arms crossed, "I'm waiting."

She wondered if he knew she wasn't like him?

If he knew she wasn't human?

Would he recoil with a curse as he looked at what she had between her legs? He seemed nice enough, but was he really some kind of deviant that was interested in doing lewd things to helpless females?

Or did he know?

Did he know she wasn't human, did he know she was from a different race? Was he going to take pictures of her, spread them around online and try to run her out of the company?

Rodes sheepishly pulled her skirt upwards, struggling to make it travers the firm round ass she possessed. Bunching to her midsection, he then let his hands run down her hips, his eyes focusing on the bulge at her crotch. The scent of her taking him, as if it was two fingers shoved up his nose and yanking his face towards it. 'Come here little boy.' He heard in his head, his mind swimming with dizzy intoxication from her powerful aura.

She felt her spandex pulled down, once timid hands no showing more resolve, in a rush to expose her to the buzzing florescent lights of the small room. She felt him pause, twisting her lip as the blindfold hid his expression away from her. Did he look sickened, grossed and appalled at the limp thing that swung in the stuffy air of the small room.

She heard what she thought was a moan.

A moan so silent, but wanting.

"Ro-"

The words in her mouth fell over themselves as she felt him take her cock, fingers wrapping around the shaft and holding it up. Blood flowing to the member as he gingerly handled it, "Rodes- what are you-"

"I won."

The words barely had the time to register, breathy and wanting, as if he had tried so hard. Unable to hold out any longer as the prize was in site. She flinched as she felt him, an eager tongue running from the base of the swelling shaft, making it to the head of her cock, then viciously sucking her in.

Rodes couldn't help himself, he knew what she was, a futanari goddess that sauntered threw the office. Others may be frightened by her hateful stare, but it only fueled a desperate need inside of him. Was he wrong for trying so desperately hard to get her attention for so long? Was he sick for using a wager like this to show her how he felt?

Enjoying the time they spent around the office, gossiping at the water cooler, both rolling their eyes at corporate promises. Laughing at the quirky practices of some of their customers, all the while the woman had no idea the power she possessed.

Her eyes that could scorch his soul, her smile that rarely appeared but shined like a treasure that would cause kings to topple countries.

The way she could say his name.

A quiet call from the edge of an office cubical, when she needed him for some small task or was wanting a break from her dreary monitor.

He loved being her friend, standing at her cubical and chatting as whatever free time they had was burned away. But the woman seemed to have no interest in romance, no matter how many hints he dropped or meetings outside the office he offered. She never understood the point of them, he could see it wasn't because of him or what he offered.

But instead, it's because he wasn't work. He wasn't her career. The one thing she put first.

Did she know the kind of power she held over him? All she had to do, was order him to worship.

And he would.

In between her legs and worshipping the strong futa shaft, would she thank him for his service. Grunting her appreciation as she gagged him on herself. Fucking his throat with the turgid thing as she sat on her office chair throne and surveyed her computer for useless daily work information.

Morso groaned, feeling him moan as her head swelled in his mouth, she could feel hot drool running down the shaft. His buzzing throat begging to have her enter him, why was this man taking her so...

Desperately.

Long ago she had partners that seemed to be eager to taste her, but not like this. Her knees almost buckled as she leaned forward. Hissing as she drug air in, the man using his tongue to learn every vein and ridge she may have hidden from him. 'Fuck-' this wasn't oral sex, this was drooling molestation, the man tasting her throbbing cock. Removing it to stroke her while licking her balls, getting in the deep crease to find every shadowed pungent hide away.

Moaning like a whore as he spread her flavor across his tongue, gulping down the excess and diving in for more. Once the slightest hint of resistance struck his palm, he was instantly there to soothe the friction. Using his slut trained maw to lube the shaft, coaxing out more drool by corking his throat around her girth. She almost fell backwards as she felt his lips at the base of her cock, so tight and hot. How could a human take all of her, how could he be so eager to have every inch of her.

She shook as she took a shuffled stepped back, her butt striking the wall as her entire being seemed to buzz. Rodes was cute, but she never thought he could be anything like this. Seeing him only happy and quick with numbers, not a cock slut with little need for oxygen. The man was always eager to see her, and he had actually groan to be one of her few work friends.

Her eyes rolled behind the blind fold as she chastised herself for the statement, knowing she didn't have any friends. Work related or not.

Rodes pulled her from his mouth, spitting in his hand and continuing to furiously stroke the fleshy club he had been praising. Swollen and red with want, it throbbed to his touch, he licked the base, working her large balls around his tongue and kissing up the shaft. Sucking the tip in his mouth he vacuum sealed his lips as he bullied the head with his tongue.

Taking her balls in one hand, using his pointer finger and thumb to make a collar around them and pull, stroking her shaft and moaning. He could feel her writhing to his touch, he couldn't look at her though, his cock was already so hard it hurt. The thought of seeing the state she was in due to him, he would surely soil his pants from his eager dick letting out ropes of horny cum.

Morso almost folded in half, her hands acted on their own as they went forward and landed on either side of Rodes's head. She thought she might hinder his performance, but instead it seemed to fuel his enthusiasm. His hand going to the base with his lips following close behind, fuck did the man not need to breathe? She shook as her head went light, feet losing grip on the floor she slid down the wall, her ass hitting the floor with a heavy thud.

Her mouth opened and she almost screamed, finding Rodes took the chance to lodge her deep in his gullet. His tongue coming out to tease her nuts, as if bragging about his throat being on par with the finest whores money could buy. She thought she would go mad, that Rodes would suck her very soul out through her steel like shaft.

Rodes was in his long dreamt of heaven, his head bouncing like a blur as he drooled across her throbbing fuck stick. He wagged his ass in the air as he planted his knees into the tile floor, his forearms on her thighs as he prayed at her alter of flesh. Moaning a spit dripping hymn as he proved his devotion by repeatedly fucking his own throat on her veiny beast.

He smelled her, tasted her, felt her, his world was her and he was drunk from it. He felt it swell and her hips shaking, she was close, so temptingly close.

"Ro- Rode- Ro-" she mumbled, her mind going crazy as she felt her balls throbbing and her being about to snap.

Rodes squeezed her fat nuts as he ferociously stroked the shaft with blinding speed and grip. Spitting on it once more to ensure it was coddled with mind breaking slickness, "It's mine, give it to me, please I've worked so hard for it-"

Morso broke, her voice crying out as she felt the molten hot seed firing up her shaft like a bullet from a rifle. Her buzzing body tried to fold in half, she felt his hot mouth encompassing her once more, swallowing her whole as her hands landed on the back of his head. Pulling him down with no hesitation as she fired her cum directly into his hungry belly. His hot throat coiling around her, bobbing with what little space he was afforded in her full body squeeze that held his head to her.

Instinct taking over, not dwindled by years of office subjugation, a beast inside her commanded her hands to hold his head tight. To gain what little traction her feet could gather and to force her hips upwards. To force her cock into the tight hole that had her, to pump her hips and ensure her slut had every drop of fermented white cum that he so desperately begged for.

She felt his appreciation, his arms wrapping around her thighs, his jaw relaxing, that onery tongue still working against her draining nuts. She couldn't understand how his throat seemed to milk her, how even though he was held so tightly, he seemed to still be sucking and massaging every bit of dripping bliss from her.

She felt him pull away, her body shaking and willing herself to free him, thinking he needed air she felt him come up the shaft. His hand grabbing the head and stoking, she hissed with snarling pleasure as he continued his assault on her. She wanted to look down, desperate to see what he was doing to her, but the blindfold hid him away from her watering eyes.

She could feel his tongue around the base, feverishly licking what must have been spilled seed. What gushed passed his lips, now being lapped up like a dog as he moaned to her that he loved the taste. Shining and cleaning her root and balls, feeling sloppy kisses on each of her now empty testicles. Worked puffy lips kissing her sack, she felt a drool slickened cheek pressing against her cock, his hand coddling it to his face. A happy hum from his gaping and cum spattered throat telling her he was still enjoying himself.