Demonic Partnership: Demonic Hostages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave that to me as I can create a device that can hold the portal open for more time allowing everyone safe passage through to the mansion. Where upon closure it will blow up setting this entire place on fire destroying this place." Simon informed everyone as he went to the room where he invented the beacon.

In the room about 30 minutes after Simon left

Simon had finished creating the device along with a disk that would serve as the portal once activated. All he had to do was wire the invention up properly so they ended up at the mansion again. This took him 5 minutes as he was picking up the device to move back to where the staircase was where the portal was initially opened when Cara and Terra came into the room.

"All done." Simon said triumphantly as he walked back to the staircase accompanied by Cara and Terra only to see everyone milling around with all the supplies that they could carry to take back to the mansion where they can be used properly. Simon set up his device switching the device on as he threw the disk the air a bit away from the machine it opened the portal where they could see the mansion there.

All the demons filed through one at a time carrying the pillaged equipment with them leaving only Simon and Slamaria as this time Slamaria was not leaving Simon like on the plane. She waited patiently by the portal while Simon went and retrieved the beacon that was still active. He took Slamaria's hand and together they went through the portal just as it was closing. The device did as it should've done and blown up setting fire to the place where Malcolm called his abode along with his body.

Back at the mansion

Simon was relieved to be back at the mansion he felt exhausted but first thing first he had a debt to repay to Madison. While Slamaria went to get Madison, Simon had gone to his and Slamaria's study where he spent time changing the beacon with the raw power of a lust demon suspended within. Simon was changing it with his own powers moulding it to kick out the power and memories of Madison Ivy. Simon was using the memories that he had taken from Madison when he altered her mind as Slamaria and Madison walked in Simon had finished his altering.

Once Slamaria escorted Madison to the desk where Simon was sitting at he only said a few words. "Place your hand in this Madison." His voice filled with concern and hope as Madison did so both Simon and Slamaria held their breathes hoping this would work. As Madison's eyes glowed purple she transformed back how she was before she lost her powers a year ago.

The demoness known as madam Ivy known to the human world as Madison Ivy was reborn!

12