All Comments on 'Demon's Grace Ch. 47'

by akbunny

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That was so great!.more please? ,& maybe a.sequel?:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This can't be the end!

Please, Please, Please! Do not stop here! You are killing me!

LefreakLefreakalmost 12 years ago
Very good work

Don't be shy to post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please

If you write another part it would be great to follow the bond between Ezra and Dove renewed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stupid

That is what I thought when I read the first chapter. Then I read the next one.. and then the one after that. There is so much more romance and love in this story than i thought there would be between our 3 misfits. Now, although I can imagine what that smile in the end signifies, I really want to hear more. It is obvious that Ezra and Tourin love Dove. And its interesting that on her way to save their souls, she ended up giving up some of hers.

LOVE THIS STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOVE THIS

Seriously one of the better stories on this site - your ability to tell a stories which winds and weaves is amazing especially as you put just enough background and detail in and leave just enough to the readers imagination - brilliant. I hope you post lots more!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonalmost 12 years ago
One of the best

I really do hope you continue this story at some point. I was not ready for it to end. I love how end the end it was Dove who paid the price for all of the misgivings of the demons. I really hope the Ezra wins Dove over Taurin. Great writing I was truly hooked by the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh no :(

So sad that it ended! I really hope you continue it sometime or make a sequel. :((

LaFemmeWildcatLaFemmeWildcatalmost 12 years ago
no!

please don't finish it here! please please please write more! i'm not ready for it to end):

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Incredible story!

I just read the entire story. I think the characters were great, I enjoyed seeing their relationships change and grow over the course of this complex plot. Wonderful, simply wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ohhh. I want more.

This world, these characters - they are astounding. You have other issues to close, e.g. the angel, Zanzibar, how powerful is Dove? Please, consider your sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

wow! Read this in one sitting; couldn't stop! Loved it! All the best parts of an Anita Blake without all the protestation! Great idea, intricately layered story and world! I hope there's a book two in the works! I'd love to read more!!

dragondesires37379dragondesires37379about 8 years ago
WOW!

I have to say, when I finished this story, I wanted to go out and buy it to add to my book collection. It was a work of art. I couldn't stop reading once I got past the first paragraph. I was compelled to finish it in one sitting. My hats off to you for your writing. I truly hope to see another story. You are an inspiration and a master at creating a world that can be walked right into from page one. Thanks for the awesome read!

EpicRndmAwsmEpicRndmAwsmover 3 years ago

I absolutely love this series!!!

lorrisuelorrisueabout 2 years ago
Terrific

I loved this. Great concept, look forward to reading more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userakbunny@akbunny
I write because the characters keep bugging me if I don't. Even if I don't write for months, they're still constantly telling me their secrets. I write because I need to know the story too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES