Den Of Debauchery Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes you look radiantly beautiful, there is sparkle in your eyes and your skin has a glow I have never seen before,' I replied truthfully.

'Oh Seema I am so happy,' she giggled, 'can you guess the reason?'

'Well, the first thought that pops into my mind is that you are no longer a virgin,' I replied.

'Right the first time,' Amba laughed and embracing me cooed, 'oh Seema I am so happy'.

'Did you enjoy your first chudai (fuck)?'

'It was heavenly, just heavenly,' she sighed.

'Tell me when it happened and who was the lucky man?' I asked.

'This afternoon and the lucky man is the same one who opened your choot,' she replied with a naughty smile.

'Still fishing? Don't you ever give up?' I laughed.

'No my dear not fishing, I know,' she laughed, 'for your information I went for a job interview to your company'.

'Oh, oh,' is all I could say.

'Oh, oh is right,' she said smiling, 'before popping my cherry he told me that he had deflowered you too'.

'Randy why did you tell her?' Seema complained breaking off her narration.

'I did not tell her she guessed,' I replied kissing her, 'I merely confirmed it'.

'How could she guess,' Seema asked.

'Firstly she recognized me, secondly to convince her to agree I had to use the information you gave me,' I told her.

'What information?' Seema inquired.

'Information like she was disappointed that I had not fucked her that day and she had to have a compelling reason to give up her virginity,' I explained, 'I hope you are not too annoyed, she is your best friend isn't she?'

'That she is,' Seema said, 'no I could never be angry with you'.

'What happened next?' I asked.

Continuing her story Seema said, 'Amba suddenly lowered her voice and whispered, 'Hai Randy ka laurda kitna barda hai (Gosh Randy's cock is so huge). I nearly chickened out when I first saw it standing majestically on its hairy bed with its big glowing head pointing towards the ceiling but then I thought if Seema could take it then so can I and agreed'.

'So you had an enjoyable afternoon,' I giggled.

'Not everything was so enjoyable,' Amba replied rubbing her ass.

'Lagta hai tu choot ke saath gaand bhi marwake aayi hai? (It seems that he not only deflowered you but also took your ass hole cherry),' I laughed.

'Kya karti? (What could I do?). He insisted and I had to agree,' Amba replied grimacing.

'Mazaa aaya? (Was it fun?),' I asked.

'It was terrible,' she replied, 'I nearly died of pain when his lund entered my gaand but later it was not so bad'.

'Don't worry, with time it will get easier and you will love it too,' I told her.

'I hope so because that is exactly what he said,' she said. 'What else did you do?' I probed. 'Oh I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum,' Amba said, 'it was very salty'.

'Yes it is a bit salty but you will like it. With time the taste grows on you,' I replied.

'Seema tell me it was you who took Randy to Miss Breganza's place that day isn't it so?' Amba asked.

'Yes I did,' I replied.

'But why she was not harming anyone?' Amba asked.

'Yes she was. She was harming herself and the innocent girls like you me she seduced. She wanted us to become lesbians and hate men when she herself had had no experience with a man,' I explained to her, 'did you know that she was still a virgin?'

'No I didn't but how do you know?' she asked surprised.

'I know because I stuck my tongue into her choot,' I continued with my explanation, 'Amba you were there only once but after giving you pleasure on your next couple of visits she would have asked you too to lick her cunt'.

'Gosh I don't know if I could have done it. Even today I have not eaten a pussy,' Amba said.

'Tulsi did it. I did it and you would have done it also. She could be very persuasive,' I replied.

'How come you decided to it,' Amba asked.

'I was completely under her influence. I loved pussy eating and hated men. On my eighteenth birthday Randy deflowered me. Randy was very different He was not like the men ma'am had described. He was very gentle and considerate. The pleasure I felt was many times more than what her tongue produced,' I explained to her, 'I discussed my idea with Randy and his wife. We decided to give her a taste of being with a man and after that she could decide what to do. Luckily Tulsi and ma'am loved fucking and today they are happily married'.

'Hey hold on Tulsi went away after leaving me with ma'am,' Amba asked.

'Yes she did but she returned just in time to lose her virginity to Randy,' I laughed. 'So this is how Randy happened to be there,' Amba mused. 'Thank me otherwise you would be a virgin still looking for pussies to eat,' I giggled. 'Thank you ma'am,' Amba laughed bowing low, 'Seema some day we must fuck Randy together'.

'Of course and then you can get the taste of your first pussy,' I giggled, 'This is all. Randy I am feeling very hot'.

'Me too,' I replied and carried her to the bed and started to hump her.

A week later Seema came to the office. 'Seema what are you doing here?' I asked.

'I have come to give Amba a taste of my pussy and fulfilling my promise to fuck you together with her,' Seema replied. 'Didn't you see her out side?' I asked. 'No only Jaya was there,' she replied. I asked Jaya to step into my office.

'Jaya where is Amba?' I asked her when she came.

'She has gone to deliver some papers to Malti ma'am,' Jaya replied grinning at Seema.

'Find Amba and tell her to bring her tight choot into my office right away,' I said.

Jaya walked to my desk, throwing the external speaker switch picked up the phone, and punched in a few numbers. 'Malti here,' we heard Malti say.

'Good morning ma'am it is Jaya on the line,' Jaya spoke into the phone, 'is Amba there?'

'No I don't think so,' Malti replied, 'hold on she has just come in'.

'May I speak to her,' Jaya asked politely.

'Yes Amba speaking,' we heard Amba say.

'Jaya here,' Jaya said, 'I have a message for you from the boss quote tell Amba to bring her tight choot into my office right away unquote. What shall I tell him?'

'Tell him I will be there in two minutes,' Amba replied.

'Actually darling there is no hurry take your time,' Jaya cooed into the phone, 'in the meanwhile I will take care of his needs'.

'Don't you dare you horny imp,' we heard Amba shout followed by 'Ma'am here are some papers boss wants you to see. Sorry I have to run boss wants me'.

Seema and I laughed heartily at their conversation. 'Randy why don't you give poor Jaya also a shot. Her choot must be itching also,' Seema said.

'Thank you ma'am. My choot is itching soooo,' Jaya replied throwing her a grateful glance and looked expectantly at me.

'Poooooor Jaya,' I laughed, 'she has a perpetual itch between her legs'.

Jaya made a face and before she could reply Amba burst into my office panting heavily. 'Sir I came as fast as I could,' she said gasping for breath.

'Relax my dear,' I said, 'look who is here'.

'SEEMA,' Amba shouted still panting, 'what brings you here?'

'You wanted to fuck Randy together with me so I am here,' Seema replied.

'Jaya you can go back to your room while I take care of these two ladies,' I said undressing.

'Randy! Don't be so mean let Jaya stay if she wants to,' Seema said.

'Seema you lie down on the sofa, Amba will eat your pussy while I take her from behind,' I suggested.

'I have never licked a cunt before,' Amba said grimacing.

'Try it you will like it,' I replied, 'if it is too distasteful to you then I can always ask Jaya to take your place'.

'YES, YES,' Jaya shouted and started to pull off her clothes.

'No I will do it,' Amba decided.

Soon we were in position. Seema lay on the sofa with Amba crouching between her wide spread legs offering her behind to me to enter.

'Jaya don't stand there come here and give me your choot to lick,' Seema said, 'it has been a long time since I tasted it'. Jaya undressed quickly and squatted facing me on Seema's mouth.

'Okay we can start now,' I announced pushing my cock into Amba's choot from behind.

'Oh it feels so good,' Amba moaned.

After a few strokes I spread her butt cheeks and shoved my cock into her ass hole.

'AAWWW OH AAAHH,' Amba groaned.

'Amba what is with you?' Seema asked.

'Boss has switched holes and entered my gaand,' she replied.

'It didn't hurt much did it?' Seema inquired.

'No it is getting easier,' Amba groaned, 'everyday for the last one week the boss first buys me lunch and then fucks my ass hole twice'.

'Amba darling soon he will stop buying you lunch but still continue to fuck your butt,' Jaya moaned.

'Ladies are we here to talk or to have fun,' I complained. After that we fucked and licked. Each time we finished we rotated the ladies. That afternoon no official work was done but by evening I was completely done.

Now back to the present. Days went by. MD's health kept improving. The doctors were very pleased with his progress but to be on the safe side they still advised him continued rest. Only concession they would make was that the MD could walk around the house. Going out remained taboo. For this reason I was surprised to see the MD walk into my office one morning.

'Sir what are you doing here? You know the doctors have advised you to remain in the confines of the house,' I said.

'I thought I will surprise you,' he replied sitting down, 'apparently you are not pleased to see me'.

'Of course I am very happy to see you up and about but is it wise? I asked.

'The ladies had gone shopping and I was getting bored so I thought I would drop in for a chat with you,' he said, 'so how are things going?'

'Everything is fine. Our turnover is up so are our profits,' I replied giving him a statement I was perusing.
For the next twenty minutes he studied the document asking questions which I clarified.

'Sir Rama ma'am wants to see you,' Jaya's voice came over the intercom. I looked at the MD.

'Go ahead see her,' he confirmed.

'Jaya send her in,' I spoke into the intercom.

Rama was also surprised to see the MD. 'SIR what are you doing here shouldn't you be in bed?' she exclaimed.

'My dear Rama I missed you so much that I thought I would come and give your choot a good poke,' MD replied laughing.

'I am so glad that you are here,' Rama cooed, 'you can fuck me any time you like but today I have a delectable piece of young virgin choot crying to be deflowered waiting in my room. I came to ask the DMD if he had time to interview her today'.

'Where do you plan to put her?' I asked.

'My filing clerk is leaving I would like her to take over from her,' Rama explained.

'Who is she? Tell us about her,' MD said.

'Her name is Saira. She is nineteen and very beautiful. You will love her,' Rama giggled.

'What the hell are you waiting for bring the lass in,' MD laughed.

Ten minutes later Rama entered with her. Rama had not exaggerated. The girl was really very pretty. She was tall, slim with big bluish eyes. Her two long tresses lay lazily on her shapely boobs.

'It would be pleasure to open her choot,' I thought caressing my hardening cock.

Rama introduced us concluding with, 'Saira you are very lucky to be interviewed by the MD himself. Today is the first time he has come to the office after three months'.

'Very pleased to meet you sir,' Saira replied in a soft well-modulated voice smiling prettily.

'She is apparently from the upper crust of society going through a bad patch,' I thought.

Rama started asking her the usual question. 'Just a minute Rama,' I said holding up my palm, 'Saira from your application form I see that you are only nineteen shouldn't you be studying instead of looking for a job?'

'You are right sir but due to family circumstances I had to give up my studies. Two months,' back my father suddenly died leaving my mother, the twins and me behind. Our circumstances were not good therefore I being the eldest had to look for a job,' she replied dabbing at her tears with her handkerchief.

'The twins?' I asked.

'Oh they are my younger sisters. They are still in school,' she replied.

'Don't you want to finish your studies? MD asked.

'Yes sir I do. I have joined evening classes and plan to attend them after work,' Saira said.

'You think you will be able to manage,' MD asked. 'Yes sir I will,' she replied confidently.

'Okay Rama go ahead,' MD said.

For the next thirty minutes Rama quizzed her. Saira replied to all her questions with confidence. Then Rama asked inevitable question.

'Saira are you a virgin?' Rama asked.

'Yes ma'am I am,' Saira replied without batting an eye.

'Oh what a pity,' Rama said, 'sorry Saira we can't offer you a job'.

'But why?' Saira asked puzzled, 'I don't understand. What has my being a virgin got to do with it'.

'It is company policy not to employ virgins,' I clarified gently.

'What if I was not a virgin, then would the job be mine,' Saira asked.

'Definitely,' Rama replied looking at us. MD and I nodded.

'Please as a favor to me can we continue with the interview tomorrow?' Saira asked.

'What difference would that make?' Rama asked surprised.

'I hope to locate at least one man in the next twenty four hours who will put a end to my virginity,' Saira replied calmly.

Even the indomitable Rama was taken by surprise. 'You mean.....' Rama started to say but Saira cut her off.

'Ma'am you don't understand my situation I require employment very badly and for this job I am even willing to surrender my virginity,' Saira replied.

'Well, well, well,' Rama said slowly tapping the desk with her forefinger, 'if you have decided to lose your virginity then there is no need to look for anyone. If you like our management can pop your cherry'.

'Would they?' Saira exclaimed surprised, 'it will be an honor'.

'Good then let us get on with it,' Rama said, 'Saira take off your clothes and lie down on the sofa'.

Without any ado Saira started to undress. The MD and I stared at her beautiful body as she bared it. Soon she was standing in her bra and panties. She unhooked her bra, letting it fall on the carpet, exposing her shapely boobs to our gaze. They were very firm and her light brown nipples were taut. The sight was too much for my cock and it started to ooze pre-cum. She then stepped out of her panties. Her cunt was covered with short but tastefully clipped pubic hair. I could just make out her contours of her cunt lips sticking together with the clit peeping out from in between them. She walked to the sofa in her birthday suit and lay down. 'I am ready,' she said to Rama.

'Good girl,' Rama said, 'Randy sir please do the honors'.

As I unbuttoned my shirt MD said, 'Randy thero main isski choot phardoonga (Randy wait I will deflower her)'.

'Please sir don't,' Rama exclaimed, 'it will be too strenuous for you'.

'Shut up Rama. I said I will deflower her and that is exactly what I am going to do,' MD said getting irritated.

'Sir I tell you let Randy do it,' Rama insisted.

'Have you already forgotten that I am still the MD of this company and it is my prerogative to deflower a new employee,' MD replied getting angry, 'Randy, call Manjari'.

When Manjari came in MD asked her to help him undress. When he was naked he sat down, panting slightly from the effort, with his limp cock hanging lifelessly between his legs.

'Manjari my dear suck my cock and make it hard,' he ordered. Obediently Manjari got down on her knees and started to suck his flaccid tool. I noticed that Saira was watching everything very intently. After ten minutes or so MD's cock looked hard.

'Enough Manjari,' MD said getting to his feet.

'Sir you are not hard enough to deflower a virgin,' Rama pointed out.

'Rama must you always play spoil sport,' MD chastened her and pressing back Saira's legs, on her breasts, got in between them. Placing his cock at her choot entrance gave a mighty push. 'OOOWWWAAA,' Saira screamed.

'You are not in her,' Rama commented peering in between Saira's legs.

'Yes I know,' MD replied and shoved hard again.

'OOOWWAA,' Saira screamed again. This time MD's limp cock fell out.

'I told you that you were not hard enough,' Rama said triumphantly helping him to his chair.

'Manjari don't stand there gaping like an ape,' MD said, 'come here and suck my cock'.

'Sir Saira has been very cooperative and I think it is not fair to make her suffer like this,' Rama said to the MD. I noticed Saira give a grateful look towards Rama's back.

'Haan tum theek kaheti ho. Randy tum isski choot phard do main isse baad main chod loonga (Yes I think you are right. Randy you pop her cherry I will fuck her later),' MD said. I quickly undressed and walked to the sofa.

Seeing my raging erection Saira's eyes widened with fear but without a word she raised her legs in the air and spread them making place for me. I got on top of her and placing my cock at her choot door took a firm grip of her.

'It is going to hurt a little,' I said. She nodded bravely. I pressed my forward.

'OW,' she groaned as the swollen head of my cock entered her. I pressed on. Her virginal membrane stretched and wrapped itself around my phallus. Suddenly 'AAAAAAYYYYYYYYIIIIIIEEEEE,' Saira screamed as her hymen snapped under my relentless pressure and my cock rushed into her choot till our pubic hair intermingled with each other.

'OH GOD IT HURTS,' Saira groaned.

'Soon it will be okay,' I said and started to fuck her with long slow strokes. After ten minutes of stroking her choot her 'OH's,' of pain turned into 'AAHH's of pleasure. Her choot was very tight and I was enjoying myself. 'Randy that is not the way to fuck a virgin,' MD said, 'fuck her harder and faster'. I obeyed.

'Manjari stop. I don't think you can manage it,' MD said, 'Rama you suck my cock. If there is anyone who can blow life into my cock then it is you'.

'OH IT FEELS SO NICE. Y..HES SIR FUCK ME HARDER,' Saira shouted moving her bottoms in rhythm of my in and out movement.

'Achcha lag raha hai? (Does it feels nice?),' I asked increasing the strength and speed on my strokes.

'Y..HES IT FEELS HEAVANLYAND IT IS GETTING BETTER WITH EACH STROKE. OH SIR PLEASE, FASTER. Y...HES THAT IS THE WAY. GODDD I AM NEARLY THERE. DOOONNN'TTT STOP. OHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRR,' she yelled and fell back gasping for breath. After few more strokes I, with a loud grunt of satisfaction, poured my-cum into her hitherto virgin choot.

For a while we lay kissing each other. When the kiss broke I lit a cigarette and we both lay in each other's arms watching Rama suck MD's cock.

'OH IT FEELS SOOO GOOD. RAMA YOU ARE THE BEST COCKSUCKER IN THE WORLD,' MD moaned, 'SAIRA WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GO ON SUCK RANDY'S COCK'.

Without any hesitation Saira took my cock in her mouth and started to suck. 'For a virgin sucking her first cock she was good,' I thought, 'or was this her first blowjob?'

'Oh Saira you are good,' I moaned, 'keep it up. Suck faster my dear'.

She continued to roll her tongue round the phallus while bobbing her head up and down. 'GOD SAIRA I AM ABOUT TO CUM,' I screamed.

'Saira you must swallow Randy's cum,' MD instructed.

Nodding she sucked harder. 'OH IT IS COMMIINNNGGG,' I yelled and started to inject my-cum in her mouth. Diligently Saira swallowed all that I had to give without spilling a drop.

'Well done my dear,' I said seating her on my naked lap and squeezing her shapely tits.

'Thank you sir,' she panted.

'Where did you learn to give head like this?' I asked.

'Sir this is my first time. I just did what I saw ma'am do,' she replied.

'Darling you have talent and with some practice you will be as good as Rama,' I complimented her.