Den Of Debauchery Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'In this job I bet there would be no dearth of that,' she smiled.

'We will make sure of that,' I laughed.

Rama was still busy working on MD's cock. I felt my cock stirring again.

'Saira get on the sofa on all fours,' I said.

'All fours?' she inquired raising one eyebrow.

'Haan ab teri kori gaand ki baari hai (Yes now it is the turn of your virgin ass hole),' I replied taking out a tube of vaseline from my desk drawer.

'Kya aap meri gaand bhi maroge? (Are you going to fuck me in the ass hole also?),' she asked.

'Kori hai na? (It is still virgin?),' I inquired.

She nodded and without a word got into position. 'Manjari prepare her gaand,' I said giving her the tube.

After a few minutes Manjari said, 'Sir her gaand is ready'.

'Sir your cock looks good now would you like to take the first shot at her ass hole?' I asked the MD.

'No Randy you do it. I am enjoying the sensation Rama's mouth is producing,' MD smiled, 'I have not ejaculated in three months and want to reward Rama with a bucket full of my-cum'.

Taking a firm grip of Saira's shoulder, I placed my cock on her puckered hole and pressed. As her hole started to open Saira shouted, 'PLEASE STOP. IT IS HURTING VERY MUCH. I CAN'T BEAR IT'.

'It will soon be over,' I consoled her.

'NO, NO THE PAIN IS TERRIBLE. STOP. I DON'T WANT THE JOB BUT FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP,' she pleaded.

Ignoring her pleas I pressed harder. 'AAAAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE,' she screamed at top of her voice as suddenly her sphincter snapped open burying half my cock in her butt. One more push and I was fully inside her ass hole.

'Oh please stop,' she sobbed.

'Darling you have been so brave, don't lose heart now. Now you will feel pleasure only,' I replied and started to fuck her butt.

She lay groaning with pain. With the in and out movement simultaneously I rubbed her choot with my hand. Soon her groans stopped and a loud 'OH,' of pleasure escaped her. I increased my speed. She continued to moan with pleasure.

'Oh sir it feels good now,' she moaned, 'I think I am coming. Y..hes I am there. OHHHHHHHHHHHH,' she moaned. Few strokes later I shot my load inside her.
'So was it terrible enough to throw away the job?' I asked.

'Sir in the beginning the pain was unbearable but later it was nice. Will I be required to do this often?' she inquired wiping her tears.

'Yes when we want to but the next time it won't hurt so much and after a few times you won't even feel it. Right Manjari?' I told her.

'Yes sir,' Manjari concurred.

MD had not yet cum but was moaning loudly. Rama was also not giving up she continued to suck his lund hard. 'RAMA MY DARLING I FEEL MY SPERM IS RISING,' MD said loudly and closing his eyes shouted, 'OH RAMA HERE COMES THE BUCKET FULL,' and started to spurt his cum inside Rama's waiting mouth.

Rama swallowed as fast as she could but the quantity was too much even for her. Rivulets of cum ran out from side of her mouth. 'Manjari our MD's cum is very precious make sure it does not fall o the carpet,' I said. Immediately Manjari licked off the excess from Rama's face.

'Oh this was good. Rama you are really the greatest,' MD sighed and lay back gasping for breath.

'Saira get dressed now,' Rama panted, 'tomorrow after collecting your letter of appointment from DMD's secretary Jaya report to me. As Saira was leaving Rama said, 'Saira our management likes hairless choots'. 'Yes ma'am I understand. They will have no cause to complain,' Saira replied and closed the door behind her.

'Randy MD does not look too good,' Rama said after Saira had left, 'he has not moved for the last five minutes'.

She was right. MD's face had taken an ashen hue. 'You right,' I said, 'please check'.

'Sir, sir are you all right?' she asked shaking him.

'Yes I am fine,' he replied weakly, 'Rama I am feeling very weak please help me dress and call for my car'.

Ten minutes later we saw him off.

Just before closing time Rama came to see me. 'Sir I am worried about the MD,' she said, 'he did not look good'.

'You are right,' I replied, 'I was anyway planning to call on him. Would you like to come too?' She nodded.

When we reached his residence we met Kala. 'How is the boss?' Kala asked.

'He is sleeping. He looked like hell when he returned,' Kala said, 'what happened at the office?'

Rama told her exactly what all had transpired at the office. 'Oh Kala I am so sorry I should have refused,' Rama said with tears in her eyes.

'It is not your fault my dear,' Kala said, 'you know Raju is very stubborn. If you had refused he would have got someone else to do it. For a moment his looks did worry me but he is tough. He will be his old self by morning'.

'Please make sure that he does not leave home again,' I advised.

'I have already taken care of that,' Kala replied, 'I have instructed the driver not to take him anywhere until I say so. She was right. In the morning when I inquired about MD's health Kala told me he is still little weak but otherwise fine.

Next morning Saira arrived at nine sharp. Jaya ushered Saira into my office, handing me her letter of appointment.

'Saira before I sign it I want you to read it carefully and check if everything is as per our discussions of yesterday,' I told Saira giving her the appointment letter. Saira read it carefully.

'Sir it is alright,' she said.

As I signed the letter I asked, 'Was your mother happy that you got the job?'

'Yes as happy as she could be under the circumstances,' she replied.

Her reply took me by surprise. 'What! You told your mother what happened here?' I exclaimed incredulously.

'Yes everything in detail. There are no secrets between us in the family,' she explained.

'What did she say?' I inquired.

Saira laughed softly. 'What is so amusing?' I asked.

'The twins, Abida and Farida they are the limit,' Saira replied.

'You mean you told your younger sisters also?' I asked surprised.

'I told you we have no secrets in the family. Yes they were present when I told amma,' Saira said. 'Tell me what happened?' I repeated.

'Sir this is what transpired,' Saira said, 'when I reached home Abida asked me eagerly, 'Appa (a term to address an elder sister) did you get the job?'

Without replying to their query I asked, 'Where is amma?'

'In her room where else,' Farida said and shouted, 'amma appa is back but won't tell us if she got the job or not'.

'Since the death of my father my mother feels very lonely and spends most of her time in her room,' Saira explained.

'Quite understandable,' I said, 'please continue'.

'The twins followed me into mother's room. As I entered my tears began to flow. I embraced my mother and started to cry.

'So it is correct,' she muttered more to herself than to me.

'Amma what is correct?' I asked controlling my sobs.

'Nothing my dear. You tell me how did your interview go? Did you get the job?' mother asked.

'Yes amma I did but at what price,' I replied.

'What are you saying appa? You mean you had to pay to get the job,' Abida asked not understanding what I meant.

'What a cheap company. I will never work for them,' Farida remarked.

'Quiet you two let us hear what happened. Tell me everything in detail,' mother asked softly. I then told her everything in detail.

'WOW how cool,' the twins said as one.

'Saira I was afraid that something like this might happen. The MD of the company, also a member of The Country Club, once told your father that it is their policy not to hire virgins but I did not believe it,' mother said hugging me with tears in her eyes, 'maybe I should have warned you'.

'Oh amma I wish you had,' I replied.

'Saira I am proud of you. It must have been a tough decision but you rose to the occasion and sacrificed your virginity for the sake of your family'.

The twins started to giggle loudly. 'What is with you two, this is not a laughing matter,' mother said scolding them. 'Amma I was thinking that appa did not rise to the occasion.....' Abida started

'.....to lose her virginity but lay down on the sofa,' Farida said finishing the sentence. We all laughed at their remark.

'Amma in a way they are right. That is exactly what happened,' I said.

'Amma I have decided that when I am older I will work for this company only,' Abida said.

'Yes me too,' Farida added, 'and lose my virginity during the interview. Abida what do you say?'

'Yeah and get fucked in the ass hole too. Cool man cool,' Abida agreed.

'Shut up you two. Go and finish your homework,' amma said trying not to giggle.

At night after mother had gone to sleep they crept into my bedroom with thousand and one questions.

'Appa aapke DMD ka laurda kitna barda tha? (Appa how big was DMD's cock?),' Abida asked. I showed them the length and thickness with my hands.

'Oooo itna barda! Jab ussne aapki choot phardi tau bahut dard hua hoga? (So large! It must have pained a lot when it deflowered you?),' Farida wanted to know.

'Haan dard hua lakin baad main bahut mazaa bhi aaya (Yes it hurt but later it was very enjoyable),' I replied truthfully.

'Such kitna mazaa aaya? (Really how enjoyable was it?),' Abida asked.

'More than you can imagine,' I replied and hugging them to me added, 'my darlings it was just heavenly'.

'Jab woh aapki gaand main gussa tau kaissa laga? (How did it feel when it entered your ass hole?),' Farida inquired.

'I nearly died of pain but later it was nice,' I replied.

'I have read that a cock in the ass hole also gives lots of pleasure,' Farida said.

'That is what the DMD also said,' I replied, 'tell me where do you read all this stuff?'

'Oh here...' Abida started.

'......and there,' Farida said completing the sentence.

'Appa humain chudwane ka bahut hee dil karta hai (Appa we are very keen to fuck),' Abida giggled.

'Your time will also come,' I laughed, 'you are still young'.

'When?' Farida asked, 'how long must we wait?'

'Till you are at least eighteen,' I replied, 'phir koyi na koyi laurda tumhaari choot phardega (then one cock or the other will pop your cherry)'.

'No not any cock. I have decided to give my cherry to your DMD only,' Abida said.

'Me too,' Farida added.

'Girls go and sleep it is getting late,' I advised.

'Can we sleep with you tonight?' they asked in unison. Before I could reply they wrapped their arms and legs round me and settled down to sleep. In ten minutes they were fast asleep but I was very uncomfortable. Later I disentangled my self from their limbs and went to sleep in their room.

'Today morning when I was leaving for work amma said, 'Saira I hope you realize that your bosses would want to fuck you again and again'.

'I hope they do,' I replied indignantly and giggling added, 'if they don't I would have to insist on a fresh interview or resign. Before mother could reprimand me I ran out.

'Sir this is the whole story. The twins are horny like hell and have decided to give their cherry to you only,' Saira giggled concluding her narration.

'Saira bring them to me and I will be pleased to oblige them,' I said laughing.

'You will have to wait,' Saira replied smiling, 'as I said earlier they are still too young'.

'Oh I will wait. I am a patient man,' I laughed, 'Saira that reminds me I have a couple of questions to ask'.

'Would you like me to answer them here on my knees or on my back on the sofa,' she giggled starting to unbutton her blouse.

'The sofa will be fine,' I smiled.

'I am glad you took Rama's advice,' I said caressing her hairless choot.

'I had to. I thought it was mandatory,' Saira replied.

'Yes it was. Now for the first question,' I said getting between her wide spread legs.

'AAAHHHH,' she moaned as I entered her and started to pump her tight choot. With each stroke her moans got louder and louder. Her bottoms started to move in rhythm of the strokes and her body arched upwards. 'OH SIR IT IS HEAVENLY. OH GO ON. Y...YES FUCK ME HARDER. Y..HES THAT IS THE WAY. NOW FASTER. OH SIR I AM NEARLY THERE. Y..HES I AM THERE. OH CRRRRIIISSSTTTT I AAAMMM CCCOOOOMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGGG,' she screamed in ecstasy and fell back gasping for breath. A few seconds later I also came with a loud sigh of satisfaction.

After resting for few minutes I got up and sitting down on a chair lighted a cigarette.

'Oh sir this time it was even better than yesterday,' Saira panted, 'but sir why have you withdrawn your lund? You had said that you had couple of questions to ask. Aren't you going to ask the other one?'

'Maybe later,' I laughed, 'but at present I want a cup of coffee. Would you like to join me?'

'That would be nice,' Saira replied sitting up.

'Then come and sit on my lap while I order it,' I said. Saira sat down on my naked lap.

'Jaya could you please come in,' I said into the intercom.

'I will be with you in a minute,' Jaya replied.

The heat from Saira's crotch started to reach my cock and it became hard again.

'Saira why are you fidgeting so. Can't you sit still?' I asked.

'I can't your big cock is poking me so,' Saira replied.

'Why not that is its job,' I laughed.

Saira half got up and bent forward. Then taking my erect cock in her hand aimed it at her choot hole and slowly impaled her self on it. 'Now your cock is in its right place. It can poke here as much as it likes,' Saira giggled squirming to settle more comfortably.

'Yes sir,' Jaya said smiling as she took in the whole scene.

'Two cups of coffee please,' I said.

'Right away,' Jaya said and turned to leave.

'Sir not for me,' Saira said, 'I couldn't drink coffee with your cock inside my choot. I will surely spill it burning both of us,' Saira explained.

'Okay Jaya no coffee but come here,' I said lifting Saira's legs and spreading them placed them on the armrests of the chair. Saira's hairless choot was fully exposed to Jaya's gaze.

'Jaya my love do you prefer to stand and look at Saira's choot or would you like to welcome Saira to the company?' I asked smiling.

'Wow! Today must be my lucky day. Of course I would,' Jaya replied eagerly and getting down on her knees started to lick Saira's hairless pussy.

'Christ this feels good,' Saira moaned squirming on my lap. Jaya was an experienced hand at pussy eating. Slowly she increased the tempo driving Saira up the wall with this new sensation.

'JAYA YOUR TONGUE FEELS GREAT. GO ON. DON'T STOP,' Saira yelled pressing Jaya's head to her choot. Jaya continued to lick her pussy.

'CHRIISSST I AM NEARLY THERE. BITE ON MY CLIT. OWWWWAAAA THAT WAS LOVELY. CHRRRRIIIISSSSTTTT I AMMMM CCOOOOMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGG,' Saira screamed jumping up and down and released her love juices wetting my lund.

Jaya slurped up Saira's cum and continued. Saira wetted my cock twice more before she pulled Jaya's head away from her cunt. 'OH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE IT WAS TOO MUCH,' she gasped.

'Then I am sure you would like to thank Jaya by returning the compliment,' I said with a mischievous smile.

'Y.hes I will but let me catch my breath first,' Saira panted.

'God am I lucky today,' Jaya giggled and tearing off her clothing lay down on the sofa with her legs wide apart in the air. She did not have to wait long. Saira released my cum drenched cock from her choot and crouched between Jaya's wide spread legs on her all fours and started to eat her pussy. I had not cum but wanted to and espying Saira's inviting position I pushed my cock in her choot from the rear. After few strokes I spread her ass cheeks and placed my cock on her puckered hole.

'Saira now for the second question,' I said and pressed for entry. Saira stopped licking and clenched her teeth together waiting for the pain to come.

'Oh why have you stopped,' Jaya moaned, 'it felt so good'.

'OW OWW OOWWAAA,' Saira shouted as the head of my cock disappeared in her ass hole,

'GOD IT STILL HURTS,' she groaned.

'OH WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED,' Jaya repeated herself loudly.

One push I was fully inside Saira's gaand. 'Sorry Jaya, boss wanted to enter my gaand and I was afraid that with the ensuing pain I might bite of your clit,' Saira said and recommenced to eat Jaya's hairless cunt as I shoved my cock in and out of her tight ass hole. Ten minutes later I filled Saira's rear hole with my-cum. In the meanwhile Saira had brought Jaya to orgasm three times.

'Now that the honors are even let us have coffee,' I suggested. Jaya started to dress.

'No Jaya you stay here,' I said and asked Manjari to serve the coffee.

As we sipped our coffee Jaya, with an impish grin, asked, 'Sir don't you have questions to ask of poor me?'

'Yes a few....' I started to say but Jaya's scream of delight interrupted me.

'YIPPIE,' she shouted and running to the sofa lay down with her legs in the air, 'sir ask away I am ready'.

'Come back here you imp,' I laughed, 'my questions can be asked here also'.

She returned to her chair, with disappointed written all over face said, 'Okay I am here'.

'Have you typed the letters I gave you yesterday?' I asked.

'GOD WORK, WORK AND WORK,' she yelled in frustration, 'you do know how to spoil a girls mood. I bet you practice it daily. Yes sir I have typed the letters and for your kind information I would have finished typing the statement you gave me also if I had not been recruited to join the welcoming committee'.

Pin drop silence followed her outburst.

Suddenly Jaya brightened and turning to Saira said, 'Don't mind Mr. Grouchy Pouchy here he is not always like this. Usually he is very nice and sometimes sweet also,' she giggled taking my limp cock in her hand and kissing it added, 'but this big fellow is always nice and sweet. I love it. With time you will also learn to love it'.

'I already love it,' Saira giggled.

'Saira if you enjoy fucking then you will like it here,' Jaya said. 'I am sure I will enjoy working here,' Saira giggled, 'my first forenoon has been out of this world'.

'Good then I think we will be good friends,' Jaya said then lowering her voice added in confidence, 'whenever you are free and Mr. Grouchy Pouchy .....'

'Jaya,' I said trying to intervene but she ignored me and continued.

'......is out on a screwing assignment then come over we will sixty nine on his sofa'.

'Screwing assignment?' Saira asked perplexed.

'Oh! You don't know? How could you, you are new here,' Jaya said, 'can you believe it, this man has hundred and three cunts, including you, in the.......'

'Jaya,' I repeated but a little louder without result.

'.... Company to fuck and half a dozen at home but he is still not satisfied. He goes around town fucking schoolteachers and schoolgirls. Many in the company call him Mr. Insatiable,'

'JAYA! It is enough,' I said.

Jaya glanced at me and walking to the sofa stared hard at it. 'Ah this is one is new,' she exclaimed pointing to a red spot, 'Saira come here. Look at this red spot this is where your shattered virginity bled yesterday,' Jaya said.

'Don't believe a word. The design has red spots in it. The upholstery is specially manufactured. It does not get stained one wet swipe and it is clean again,' I explained.

'I can see that,' Saira laughed, 'Jaya which is the spot left by your bleeding choot'

Jaya drew her self to her full height and assumed a superior expression. 'Mine you won't find it here! I was not deflowered in a lousy office but in the presidential suite of a five star hotel,' Jaya replied proudly, 'I bet that I am the only girl in the world who lost both her cunt and gaand cherry simultaneously. I will tell you the story someday'.

'Jaya all this does not interest Saira,' I said mildly.

'Saira come over as I said before,' Jaya said changing the subject, 'I will tell you such stories that your cunt hair will stand'.