Den Of Debauchery Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Jaya, Saira has no hair on her cunt or did that escape your attention,' I laughed.

'Nothing escapes Jaya's attention. Point well taken sir,' Jaya continued unruffled, 'correction I will tell you such cunny wetting stories that will make you masturbate for days'.

'Ahem,' I cleared my throat.

'I think it is time to get dressed and go before Mr. Grouchy Pouchy says in his gruff voice, 'Girls it is time to go back to work,' Jaya said imitating me. We all laughed.

'I think we all should get back to work,' I said laughing.

An hour later Jaya brought in the letters and the statement. I pulled her on to my lap and kissed her.

'Darling you should not speak so much in front of a new girl. You could scare her,' I said reprimanding her mildly.

'I didn't say anything wrong,' she countered.

'No but when you start talking you don't realize what you are saying,' I said squeezing her boobs.

'Did I say anything I shouldn't have?' she moaning softly.

'You shouldn't have told her about losing your cunt and gaand cherry simultaneously,' I told her putting my hand inside her blouse and caressing her taut nipple.

'It is a fact and it was my virginity, I can tell anyone I please about it,' she replied stubbornly squirming, 'there are so many things I could have told her but didn't'.

'Like what,' I asked putting my hand under her sari and tickling her choot.

'I could have told Saira, if you work in this company then the MD will fuck you, the DMD will fuck you and then they will invite you to a party and compel you to screw their relatives. You will have to comply even if it is distasteful to you. One fine day they will take you on tour and let their friends hump you so consider carefully before you join,' Jaya said.

'B..B..But nobody forced you to do anything?' I stuttered shocked inserting my finger in her choot, 'I thought you enjoyed the parties'.

'Of course I enjoy your parties and no one ever forced me into anything but she doesn't know that I am fibbing,' Jaya giggled, 'oh your finger feels so nice. Oh sir, finger fuck me'.

'Jaya if you ever tell such fabricated tales to anyone then I will have to take action against you. ,' I threatened feigning anger, 'get off my lap you are a bad girl.

'No please let me remain. I was only joking,' Jaya said nibbling at my ear.

'But the new girl doesn't know that you are fibbing. She might get scared and run away,' I said mildly finger fucking her.

'Oh it feels nice,' she moaned, 'where is the harm let Saira run away you have already opened her choot. Then Rama ma'am will bring another girl and you will deflower her also. It will be nice for you, you will get another cherry for the same job,' she giggled.

'I don't want Saira to run away, I want her to work here. She is intelligent and I like her so please restrain yourself,' I said and continued to move my finger in and out of her cunt.

'Oh move your finger faster,' she moaned, 'what do you want from me?'

'I don't want you to tell her anything. Let her find out things for herself in due course,' I said pressing her clit with my thumb.

'OWW,' she moaned jumping clear off my lap, 'what if I refuse'.

'Then I will be forced to replace you with Manjari,' I said withdrawing my finger from her choot.

'OH! Why have you removed your finger put it in again, no put two of them in,' she moaned, 'okay I will do as you say but on one condition'.

'And that is?' I asked.

'You fuck me right here and immediately,' she giggled.

'Done deal,' I said and laying her on my desk entered her.

After few minutes of in and out motion Jaya screamed, 'OH SIR IT IS LOVELY. Y..HES FUCK ME HARDER. Y...HES. Y..HES FASTER. OH I AAAMMMM CCCOOOMMMMIIINNNGGGG'.

Few strokes later I came with a loud grunt of satisfaction.

'Okay I have done my part now it is your turn,' I panted putting away my rammer.

'Boy! This really hit the spots,' she said settling her sari, 'don't worry I will not say anything'.

As she walked to the door she swung her hips sexily. 'Jaya say promise,' I called after her.

'Promise, promise, promise,' she shot back laughing and waving at me.

'God she looks sexy,' I thought as my cock began to swell again. I was in half a mind to call her back for another fuck but decided against it. 'She is spoilt enough,' I thought.

Two days later the phone rang. I squinted at the clock. It was five in the morning. 'God which idiot is calling at this hour,' I thought and decided to ignore it but the phone kept ringing. Cursing I got up.

'Hello,' I said sleepily into the receiver. Sudha was on the line, crying. All my senses became alert.

'Sudha what happened? Why are you crying? Is everything all right?' I inquired in quick succession.

'Randy, please come here,' she sobbed, 'our Raju is no more'.

'Where are you now?' I asked.

'At home,' she replied.

'We will be right there,' I said replacing the receiver.

Waking Arti I told her about the phone call. Within twenty minutes we were at MD's residence. I could see Sudha and the girls but Kala was no where in sight. After offering our heart felt condolences Arti asked, 'Where is Kala'.

'She is inside with him,' Sudha replied bursting into tears afresh.

'Sudha take a grip of yourself, you are the oldest and in this hour of crisis you must try to be strong,' I said gently embracing her, 'did he suffer another heart attack?'

'No his heart was fine. His death was an accident,' she sobbed.

'Accident? Tell me what happened? I asked.

'At about three a.m. he got out of bed. Kala being a light sleeper also woke up. 'Where are you going,' she asked him. 'To pee,' he mumbled. When fifteen minutes later he had not returned Kala went to check. She found Raju lying on the floor bleeding profusely from a big gash on his head. Apparently he had slipped and hit his head on the corner of the bathtub. We immediately called an ambulance and took him to the hospital. On arrival they said he was no more. They did their best to revive him but without success. Then we brought him back here and I called you,' Sudha explained.

We found Kala sitting next to the body staring into space with tearless eyes. 'Kala we are very sorry. Please accept our condolences,' I said, 'he was a good man'.

'Yes he was a good man sometimes unreasonable but nevertheless a good man and a good husband. Everyone has to go sometime but he must have hated to go like this. I am sure he would have some harsh words to say to God,' she said with a tired smile.

Not knowing what to say we mumbled words of sympathy. 'Randy do you know what Raju always said to me? Kala I want to go as I am cumming after deflowering a young virgin and fucking her tight choot,' Kala said with a sad smile.

'So would I,' I replied, 'what arrangements would you like me to make for the cremation?' then we discussed the arrangements for his last rites.

At eight I rang up Rama and told her the sad news. 'I'll be right there,' she replied. 'No, first go to the office and convey the sad news to the staff and inform them that the cremation will take place at 5 p.m. at the City Cremation Grounds, declare a three-day mourning as a mark of respect to the departed Soul and then come here'.

In the evening hundreds of people gathered at the cremation grounds to pay their last respects. The gentry read like the local who's who. Prominent industrialists and businessmen were there. So were the members of The Country Club and senior civil servants. The Minister of Industries also laid a wreath. Nearly all the staff members, past and present, were there especially the ladies. Most of them were crying softly and those few who weren't stared vacantly into open space, demonstrating that despite MD's insatiable lust for their bodies, they loved him dearly. At sharp five his mortal remains were consigned to the flames in the presence of the august gathering.

A week after the mourning period was over the Board of Directors confirmed my appointment as the Managing Director of the Company. 'Congratulations Randy,' Kala said, 'if you like now you can shift into his office'.

'Kala this is not the way I wanted to be MD but thanks anyway,' I replied shaking my head, 'I think I will retain my office because I will feel uneasy sitting in his chair. In a few days I will go through his papers and have all his personal effects sent to you'.

While going through MD's desk I found a half empty bottle of the special aphrodisiac, still in its original packing complete with the name and address of the Tantrik Baba, hidden deep in one of the drawers. Along with his personal belongings I sent all his placards, trophies etc. he had received for excellence in the field of management to Kala but retained the half empty bottle which I gave to Arti for safe keeping.

After some initial hiccups it was soon business as normal. One evening Kala and Sudha called on us.

'Welcome ladies. What a pleasant surprise, come in and make yourself comfortable,' I said, 'what will you like to drink?'

'Randy this is not a social call,' Kala said, 'we have come on a mission'.

'Where is Arti?' Sudha asked, 'call her so that we won't have to repeat ourselves'.

'ARTI LOOK WHO IS HERE,' I yelled and said to myself, 'Randy my boy, it seems like something serious'.

'Arti come sit down the ladies have something to tell us,' I said, 'all right now what is on your mind'.

'You know that my husband was the first MD of the company and stayed at our house,' Sudha said.

'Yes we know that,' I replied.

'After his death Raju became the second MD and also stayed in my house along with his family,' she continued.

'All right go on,' I prompted.

'Now that you are the third MD we would like you to stay at my house also,' Sudha said. Kala nodded her head vigorously in agreement.

Their proposal took me by complete surprise. 'Y..Y..You want Arti and me to shift into your house?' I stammered.

'Yes as the head of the house. Arti will be the mistress of the house and we both promise not to interfere,' Kala said, 'please don't say that you will feel uneasy in Raju's bed. Sudha, the girls and I will try to make you as comfortable as possible'.

'Yes, Randy we will do our best to make you both very comfortable,' Sudha pleaded, 'please don't say no'.

'Of all the things in the world,' I laughed loudly, 'I did not expect this. Ladies it is not a simple decision of yes and no. There are many things to consider for example, what will we do with our flat?'

'Oh sell it or rent it if you like,' Kala replied, 'do what you wish with it'.

'All right give me time I have to discuss it with Arti,' I told them.

'Discuss as much as you like but we expect you to shift in on Saturday,' Kala said with finality, 'I am told it is an auspicious day'.

'Now that our mission is over,' Sudha sighed, 'Randy give me a stiff whisky and soda'.

'Me too,' Kala added. They spent another hour with us before leaving.

In the next couple of days Arti and I discussed their proposal several times. Ultimately we decided in its favor. We shifted house on Saturday.

Tonight is my first night in the MD's house. I am lying naked on my back in the late MD's bed with Mala and Arti, also naked, flanking me. They are kissing and biting my nipples while I am finger fucking them. Reema is crouched between my legs sucking on my cock as Seema licked and kissed my family jewels. On the adjoining bed Sudha is banging the "black one" into Kala's choot. The room is echoing with our loud moans of pleasure.

My mind wandered back to the day I joined the company as an accountant and how, due to grace of God, I have risen to the post of the Managing Director in a short span of a few years. Today I have everything I ever dreamed off, power, position, money, property, fleet of cars and over hundred pretty ladies at my beck and call to satisfy my libido. 'Yes this must be paradise,' I concluded.

In the background I heard Kala's ecstatic screams, punctuated by Sudha's grunts of satisfaction, as she came and the moans of pleasure of Mala and Arti as they inundated my fingers with their love juice.

Suddenly I had doubts. 'Is this really paradise?' I thought, 'what did Sudha say to the late MD, a den of debauchery? Then as I started to spurt my-cum into Reema's eager mouth with a loud sigh of satisfaction, I decided, 'No, no she must be mistaken because if there is a heaven on earth then it is this, it is this........

The End

Dear reader, this is the last part of the on going series 'Den of Debauchery'. Well at least for the present.

I hope you enjoyed this episode also. Please do send your comments and don't, I repeat don't forget to vote.

I would like to thank all my readers who sent their valuable comments. They were very encouraging. I hope to enjoy your patronage in the future also. My thanks also to those readers who didn't write to me with the hope to hear from them in future.

Take care,

Saheb Sahebji