All Comments on 'Denial Ch. 02'

by Conquered

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
If you were my husband...

If you were my husband and I caught you writing such fine, exquisitely erotic prose, that cock cage come stay on, no matter what. Not on Valentine’s Day, not on Memorial Day, not on the Fourth of July. It would stay on to give you the motivation and impetus to continue writing to my heart’s content. You would show me what you were writing, and it would get me so hot that you would have to devour my aching pussy and throbbing clit as often as I needed. Oh yes, you would!

(Mrs.) S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ms S . . . who ARE you?

Would love to hear from you again and correspond. Your feedback to me was anoynmous. Leave an email address.

conquered

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
Ok...getting too dark...

If he loves her, he should set her free. It is apparant there isn't true love between them. She has apparently overcome a deep-seated nerosis and is ready to explore. It's apparent that if he was smart he would cut off the device and run away, quickly! Not really sure I can stomach the rest.....

Really, you should post this chapter two on the Loving Wives category, and watch the flames! The will be mad, and intrigued and go read the rest, and keep flaming you...forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm going to stop here

Not going to read this silly story anymore since any idiot can get a simple tool and cut the cage of in a heartbeat. Which makes any further story idiotic and unbelievable.

peterb33peterb33almost 11 years ago
cruel

I think this a story of considerable cruelty, and I am not reading any more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Of course the first chance he got

He picked up a screwdriver and removed the cage in 10 seconds. Then he found his 38 special. The next time he saw her he put two in her chest and one right between her eyes. The end to a giant pile of manure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no.

This is, by far, the most far fetched, un-realistic story. I was having a hard time making it through chapter 1, and can't even finish chapter 2. This is just dumb. I would have just cut the thing off already, killed her ass, and then went and killed the other 2 guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What ever turns you on

People like different things. Some men are turned on by their partner going with another man. The writing is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's good story. Maybe should be more explanation why he do keep chastity on, for example he is really into controling him, that excites him, fulfilling his needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story well written and erotic but difficult to understand why hubby continues to be humiliated

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 2 years ago

Should have filed for divorce long ago. Very sad excuse for a male.

JacobRiley49JacobRiley494 months ago

It's well written, but unrealistic. Men need to be drained at least once every month (twice is better) to protect against testicular cancer -particularly - which is the reason many stories like this bring in prostate massaging and similar prostate treatment to point out the need to be drained much more frequently than offered here.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Well, a pretty good story but I would have most likely divorced her soon. Either divorce or I would have shot her but either way, she would be out of my life after this display of total disrespect. It would have been hard for her to climb on Tony's cock while riding on Richie's cock in her ass. How old is their daughter? Must have been really young to sleep while her parents are having sex all night long. Well not all night since it was sometime after 4 am or so when they finally made it back home. The sitter must have been told ahead of time that they would be out late otherwise the sitter would have been worried about the time. She was not sorry for letting Richier and Tony fuck her nor does she feel bad about anything she did. However, after saying this, the husband will continue with the humiliation since the story follows this path. Oh, he needs to be let out of the cage to wash his penis and to make sure it is not chafing, after being kept locked up for so long.

1Martiniman1Martiniman19 days ago

Pretty sick thinking here and not erotic at all. Not a guy out there would have put up with this. He’s mad she is a whore who cuckolded him, but hey, let it continue. Stupid! And why even have a marriage if you keep your husband locked up so long. Let’s just see what kind of sick stuff I can write down kind of story. I’m done here, but don’t think I’ll miss much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous