Denial Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Conquered
Conquered
311 Followers

She popped my penis out of her mouth, and looked at me again. "I mean, can you imagine how I would have reacted with the size of his cock and all. I was really apprehensive."

I jerked. "How do you know how big he was?"

Maxine looked at me, annoyed at my angry tone. "Well couldn't you just tell how big his cock was? You saw the size of his hands. And his feet. They're always an indication." She winked at me and started sucking me again. I was getting hard. It had been two and a half months since I was locked up, and my cock was beginning to feel like the old days. But I was still concerned. Was Maxine telling me everything? How hard did he push after he got her high on the coke? "So you're just guessing about the size of his cock then?" I asked.

Maxine sat bolt upright. "Are you going to ruin this for us. We haven't had a real fuck in almost a year. This is the best evening I've had probably since we've been married. What's the big deal?" Maxine slid back down, and grabbed my cock again. "I know about the size of his cock because he took it out of his pants. That's how." She went back to sucking.

"And then what," I asked.

She stopped sucking me, but continued her stroking as she looked up at me. "What do you THINK happened then? I mean he was our host. He paid for our drinks. He introduced us around a wonderful, exciting place. He gave me some very expensive cocaine." She stopped her stroking and looked me dead in the eye. "And he had the biggest cock I've ever seen. Now will you concentrate on getting hard!" Maxine stroked my penis again, but it was softening. She made a disgusted sound, and shifted in the bed, and went back to her sucking, in earnest. As she was still wearing her nylons, and I saw that the knees of the stockings were dirty and ripped.

"Well," I prompted her.

"You never give up, do you?" She stopped sucking again for a moment, but kept up the stimulation with her hand. "I had to do SOMETHING for him. I mean if he was as hot as I was, I just COULDN'T leave him turned on like that, could I? How would you have felt if I had done that to you??"

I looked at her ripped knees, and her eyes followed mine. She gave me a sly smile, and started stroking again, but my penis was getting softer, so she started sucking. I was never so hurt in my life, and emotionally, I was not in the mood, but her hot hands and mouth got me going again. No. The power wasn't in her mouth or her hands. She was giving me what her incredible instincts told her I deserved. And needed. She knew it and was subtly torturing me with it. She looked at me and we both knew she had reached a deep nerve in me, and that she was twisting it viciously. Reveling in my degradation, she gave me a half smile and squeezed my cock. "Does that answer your question, sweetheart?" Her statement was a dare. 'Ask me more, and I'll twist the knife deeper.'

"So, you got down on your knees and gave him a 'thank you' blow job."

"Not exactly . . ." Maxine laughed at my phrasing. "That would have satisfied him and all, but the truth is, his cock was so thick, I couldn't get as much of it into my mouth as he wanted me to."

"So you jerked him off?" I asked, hoping that was the answer.

She snickered. "Would that have satisfied any real man?" She began flicking her tongue over the head of my cock.

"Maxine, what did you 'exactly' do?" I was furious and hurt at the same time.

She was both angry and amused now. "Will you forget about Richie, and make love to me!?! I saved my pussy for you. For us. You want to fuck, don't you? Or do you want to just jerk off and have me sit on your face instead? " It was meant to be rhetorical, but came out like a mocking threat.

"Maxine, what did you do."

My cock was betraying me, as she sucked some more, and got me very hard. She began stroking me very hard. "I don't understand why you want to hear all of this. Is this humiliation exciting you?? Is this degradation part of what you need? Do you want to fuck or not? Because I'm very, very hot, but if you keep up with the questions, I'll just lock . . . "

"Please don't. I beg you. But just tell me."

"Okay. If you really want to hear, I'll tell you." She sat up, got next to me facing me closely, and looked me squarely in the eye. "I couldn't suck him off because of his size, and I was saving my pussy for you, so we decided to go over to his couch, he bent me over the edge, and tried to sodomize me. But I stopped him!"

She looked at me, seemingly awaiting an apology for my ever thinking that she would let someone do that to her. She began stroking me again, and she hugged and kissed me. She began explaining between kisses to my ear and neck.

"I mean he tried sticking it in my ass, but he was worried that we were taking too long and that you would come bursting in. But I handled the situation. I told him how you loved me, and wouldn't want me to have any pain, so he should take all the time he needed. Well we had no lubrication, so I tried getting him wet with my mouth, but it wasn't wet enough. Neither was my pussy."

I was shaken. "You said you were 'saving your vagina for me!'"

"Don't be so angry. Richie didn't go in. Not all the way in. I wouldn't let him. He just poked around the edge, and dipped in for some lubrication for my asshole. He was too big to go all the way in, and anyway I told him you'd be furious, so we decided not to. Well, we still had no lubrication for my ass, but I remembered the small jar of Vaseline I had put in my pocketbook before we left tonight. So I asked Tony to go get it for me."

My cock totally withered. "Tony? The bartender? He was in the room all the time?"

"What are you getting so excited about. I mentioned he was there, didn't I??. He was the one who brought the coke in." She felt my wilting penis, and got angry. "Are you in the mood or not? I'm very hot." She reached into her night table drawer and got out her vibrating dildo. "I need either this thing, or your cock in me very soon, or my mood will be broken. But you insist on hearing this stuff." By now, I had to hear what finally happened.

She got on her back, and I got between her legs. Her pussy was sopping wet. Even half erect, I slid right in. "Are you in yet? I don't feel you." Maxine asked.

We started fucking, and it was good, but after two minutes or so, suddenly, she said "Stop! Go get your bag of s&m toys." I was disappointed that she wanted to do s&m right now. Despite my raging jealousy (or maybe because of it) we were having our best lovemaking session ever.

I brought back the sack of equipment opened it up, and emptied it on the bed. Maxine must have read the expression on my face. "Will you stop looking so worried. I'm picking out something for me." She picked out a large dildo and handed it to me. "Wet it for me, would you honey?" I began licking and salivating on the dildo.

She pushed me on my back, got on her hands and knees and saw that I was getting soft. She reached over and picked out one of the medium-sized butt plugs which she had used on me in the past. She motioned for me to get the tube of KY-Jelly from my night table. I began to lubricate her dildo, but she stopped me, "I've got enough lubrication back there already. This one is for you, to help keep you hard." She lubricated the butt plug, and motioned for me to raise my legs. She massaged my cock for a moment and then pushed the plug right into me, and I yelped. She apologized.

She then straddled me, put me in her vagina, and asked me to push the greased dildo into her ass. "You don't have to get me ready back there. Just push." I pushed and she exploded. "More. In. And. Out. In. And. Out." She was in a trance, and fucking hard and slow.

I was close to coming, when she slowed down, and lifted her hips up, letting me slip out. "I don't want you to come in me."

I was crushed. I was so hot, and ready to come. "Why?"

She sweetly touched my face. "I'm thinking of you, honey. It would be too frustrating for you to have such a hot orgasm, and then get your cock locked up again. I don't know when you'll come again, and the frustration might be too much for you." She climbed off me, staying on her knees. She saw I was disappointed, and shrugged. "I also need something bigger in me anyway." And she reached for her big vibrating dildo. "Here, use this."

With my wife on her hands and knees, I put the smaller dildo back in her ass, and the big one in her vagina. Over the next hour, I worked them exquisitely in and out of her, driving her to orgasm after orgasm, finally to her one giant one, shortly before dawn.

As she was having her cigarette, and calming down, she took my hand. "I have a confession to make. When I said that I was saving my pussy for you tonight, I kind of fibbed. I'm sorry. What I should have said was I was saving pussy for you. While Richie was sodomizing me, Tony made me a bet that I could take both of them in a sandwich, one in my behind, one in my vagina. I told them I didn't want to, but that I would suck him off instead. You know, as you said, as a thank you suck for the coke, and just to get out of there safely. I sucked him for a while, but they really wanted to 'double fuck' me, as they called it. I mean I really had no choice, sweetheart, so I climbed up on Tony's cock while Richie was fucking me in the ass. You're not upset, are you honey?"

Maxine stubbed out her cigarette, and rolled over to straddle my face. I could see the smeared jelly and traces of shit around her crack. "I'm also sorry if I hurt you when I said I needed something bigger in my pussy tonight, but Tony was quite big, and he stretched me so much I just couldn't feel yours while we were doing it. I was getting very frustrated. You understand, don't you?"

She lowered her ass onto my face, and she put my own hand on my cock. "This kind of orgasm is okay for you. Isn't it?" I began to stroke it, and in a moment, I came explosively.

Without even getting off my face, she reached over for the cock cage, and started putting it on me. As she was adjusting it, and sitting on my face, she said "Would you mind cleaning me there with your tongue. It feels so good." She began to use my mouth as toilet tissue. As she clicked the lock shut, I felt her heat building, and I knew she wanted another orgasm.

She came again, a mild one this time, and by then it was early morning. She climbed off me, threw me my robe, and put hers on. As she was about to leave, she remembered something, and turned back to me to tell me.

"I forgot to tell you. Richie invited us to a party next week at his place. Actually he only invited me, but I told him I wanted you there as well. Is it okay, sweetheart?"

She looked at me innocently. Did she know what a humiliation she was asking of me? What if I said no? I had yet to really defy her since we had give her her new power. How many months would Maxine keep me locked away if she got angry enough. I could only console myself with the fact that if things got too bad, I could just cut the cock cage off. But something other than leather and a tiny lock was holding it on me. I was both drawn, and curious on how far she would bring things.

"Yes. We can go." I said. She threw me a kiss, and walked out the door to the bathroom.

Conquered
Conquered
311 Followers
12