Denise in Search of Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gentle stroking was in delicious contrast to the bestial invasion of before. Lindy's hands were naturally sensitive and seemed to play on Denise's sensations like a musical instrument. Several times she was sure she would orgasm again. Doctor had asked if she wanted to expel in private, in the bathroom "now there is no need to keep you held in place."

"It's OK I don't mind squirting it out like this, as long as you don't mind. But if you stand between my legs like that it will go all over you."

Lindy continued to stroke her, concentrating now entirely on her crotch, and she orgasmed again, right as the moment of release. So it was that both Penny and Lindy received drenching as Denise expelled her enema.

"I think you are probably quite cleared out now, Denise, but one more rinse will do no harm, as long as you don't mind"

"Not at all, in fact I think I should have a second one."

"Good, I always say you can never have too many enemas,"

The doctor turned to Lindy, "Since Denise is such a good subject it will be a good practice for you to do this one."

In fact the water went in even more easily this time and Denise even suggested a fourth quart.

"Yes why not? Again, nurse, you'd better massage her belly while she's being filled."

Afterward they took a communal shower, each one enthusiastically helping the others to get completely clean. The aprons were dumped but both the latex outfits were kept on, until the waste from Denise's bowels was rinsed off.

Before Denise departed that evening, some five hours after she'd arrived, one of Lindy's friends called round. A rather shy young man, Todd, asked Lindy if she'd like to see a movie. She was clearly keen to go but looked at her Mom to check if it was OK.

"Certainly dear, Todd's a nice boy and I'm very happy he's taking you out. You've helped a lot and earned it. Go and have a nice evening, no need to hurry back after the film. Doesn't matter if your panties get dirty, I know it is when you're with a boy and I want you to both enjoy yourselvs? But better take a spare pair just in case."

It gave Penny and Denise the opportunity to discuss Lindy's tuition, both academic and personal. It would involve her being brought round a couple of evenings a week, and would be more practical if she stayed overnight.

"You don't mind putting Lindy up then?"

"I'd be delighted, such a charming young lady, wonderful company."

"Good, that's settled. I'll just say that you will be completely in charge of her while she is with you. Is that OK with you?"

"Oh yes, I'll make sure she is a good girl."