All Comments on 'Dennis and My Wife'

by JustJimColo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

I've had this fantasy many times. Well written. Got me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Car Fuck.

Reminds me of the time my wife was fucked in the moving car.My wife my self and her sisters husband were driving at night and it was dark, when my wife asked me to stop the car as she was feelin like peeing and we stopped by the roadside on a lonely stretch and she sat next to the car and started to pee strongly. I and my B.I.L, were also peeing and he on impulse turned towards my wife and put his hand on her pee stream and cupped her cunt and rubbed his cock on her lips. We had been intimate together and were quite open with each other, and as such he pushed her onto the back seat and got in the back seat also, and I sat in the drivers seat and drove on. after some times the car was rocking and I looked back to see them fully naked in their lowers and fucking deeply in the moving car, which gave me a erection also, and when they were finished I moved in to have sloppy seconds also in the moving Car. It was really a great experience.

oriondogoriondogabout 15 years ago
Very good

story. We need more good stories like these.

slevin1949slevin1949about 12 years ago
well done my man

Nice developement of all 3 relationships, loved it. Lets get all 3 in the same room.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 11 years ago
Tags

I just now saw where the tags are located. I still like hotwife stories.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 9 years ago
Been there, done that.

Just because something like this happens doesn't automatically mean she loses her respect for him.

With the couples I've talked to about this, 4 out of 7 women said they love their husbands more for allowing them the experience. 3 men out of those 4 couples also played with other women, the 1 guy doesn't have the drive to, being older.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
we are all dirty...

we are all dirty in matter of sex. we hide our real sex sentiments because of social rules about sex. but any prohibited sex may happen anytime if nobody knows that..........

leiza350leiza350over 8 years ago
Pam

I wished Pam would have let them both in bed with her at the same time... I got a bit hot reading this story,, I loved the part when her husband sucked till he had a mouth full, just would loved pam to see it happen ... all in all...great read ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot story!

Want my wife to do the same and let another man cum with her and fill her pussy with his cum ! After licking her pussy I would like to shoot cum deep in her also !

kayealkayealalmost 8 years ago
Hot story

I would love that experience for me and my wife. I have told her I would suck the cock of any guy that fucked her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bravo

Well written and very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love to

Wife and I play at parties and sometimes I get to eat her after she has rode another guy .it always makes her cum and she loves to feed me riding my face

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to see why this is so highly rated

Too bad none of the current authors know how to write good stuff now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

Loved the story and how it was written. Like Pam, my wife won't allow me in the room when she is with other men, but allows me to clean her of their cum later. I love sucking cock and would love sucking her lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJimColo@JustJimColo
If you are curious, about anything, just ask me whatever you want. I have an active imagination and along with some of my real life experiences, decided a few years back to put it down on paper. Id like to have a few more experiences if the opportunity ever comes up and enjoy ...