Denying Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,848 Followers

"Don't dawdle or no cummy-cum-cum," she heard the faint voice of her niece say.

'Oh God, I need it so bad,' Denise thought as she left the safety of the bathroom and went searching for her niece; her body jiggling and bouncing with every step.

Denise found April in the kitchen pulling a plate out of the microwave. She took the plate to the table, then turned to Denise and said, "Here, let me help you down."

"Bu-but", Denise tried to protest, but soon found herself being helped her into a kneeling position at the breakfast room table. She decided to go along, lest she lose her chance to orgasm later. April sat down in the chair next to the kneeling woman and began to eat.

Denise grew angry at April's inconsiderate treatment. So angry she risked the young girl's wrath. "Where's mine?" she asked.

"There is no *yours*, there is only *mine* from now on. You get what I give you," she said rolling her eyes at the older woman. She took a french fry off her plate at held it out to her kneeling Aunt. "Don't worry, I'm not going to let you starve."

Denise blushed deeply. She couldn't believe that her very own flesh and blood was feeding her scraps from her plate like a dog. But, she was hungry and determined to at least obey long enough to orgasm, so she leaned forward and tried to pull the fry out of the young girl's fingers. To her dismay, her niece didn't let go and it broke off at the bottom. She ate the fry then looked up hopefully at April, who was ignoring her and eating from her plate with a fork.

"When you finish it, I'll give you another," April said.

Humiliated, Denise closed her mouth around the two fingers and sucked and prodded with her tongue, until the rest of the fry came free.

Denise was forced to eat more in this same manner, until she grew thirsty. Then she noticed her niece was drinking wine. "April, you're not old en-" she began to lecture, but then caught herself. "I mean, I'm thirsty April, can I have something to drink?"

"Sure," responded April, as she took a swig of her wine, then leaned her full mouth over to her Aunt.

'Surely, she can't expect me to . . .' Denise thought with revulsion. She shook her head and was relieved when April sat back up and swallowed the wine. Then, she became upset again, because she was still thirsty. *Very thirsty*.

April showed the almost empty cup to her Aunt. "Last chance and it may be your last chance for something else as well," she said as she poured the contents of the cup in her mouth and leaned over to Denise once again.

Denise had never done anything remotely like this in her life, but she rationalized it wasn't much different than sharing someone's cup. Although she wasn't much for doing that either. She met her niece's mouth and their lips pressed together then parted. Denise did her best to swallow obediently while April explored her mouth with her tongue.

Denise began to feel the pleasurable buzz of arousal and wondered why she was responding to this treatment. April stood up and fetched the bottle of wine from the refrigerator, leaving the older woman to ponder her mixed feelings.

When April sat back down, her robe hung open, exposing her small breasts and sex. The young girl refilled her glass then got a spoonful of corn. "Corn?" she asked, holding the spoon out to Denise.

Denise nodded her head yes and opened her mouth for the corn. She was shocked to see her niece empty the corn onto her bare thigh. 'Is there no end to this girl's perversions?' she wondered. However, she knew she had already been much more intimate with her in the bathroom, so she resigned herself to the act and ate the corn from her thigh. She was acutely aware of the downy blonde pussy, just inches from her face. She could smell the scent of arousal from the young girl's sex and closed her eyes, so she wouldn't have to face the truth of her actions.

"You dropped one," April said, pointing to a stray kernel of corn just under the inside of her thigh.

Denise stuck her head between April legs and tried to reach the corn without success. "Please April, I can't reach it," she begged.

April parted her legs, smiling as she watched her Aunt fish the kernel out from between her legs, with her tongue. Next she cut a piece of Salisbury steak and holding it between the parted lips of her labia, waited for her Aunt to eat it.

"I can't," whined Denise in hopelessness. "I can't, I'd rather suffer instead." She cried helplessly as her frustrations mounted.

"That can be arranged."

April leaned forward and began to caress the older woman's sex. Soon her aunt's body began to tremble and shake with arousal. Then, April took the piece of steak and wiped in and around the woman's flowing cunt. Once again, she held it between the parted lips of her sex.

"Please, this is torture!" Denise begged her horrible niece. She looked for sympathy in the young girl's eyes and found none. Instead, April reached to torment her frustrated sex again. 'Anything but that!' Denise thought as she dove in to eat the morsel of food.

With her stomach threatening to heave, Denise tried not to think about where the steak had been, when she took a bite of it. April also made Denise work the remainder out from between her fingers with her tongue. Denise tried not to touch the disgusting girl's sex with her tongue, but it was impossible.

April picked up another piece of steak and smeared the gravy on her pussy, then pushed it up her tight channel with her index finger. "Mmmm-mmm good!" she cracked, as she pushed her pussy to the edge of the chair.

'What is she doing? What is she turning me into?' Denise contemplated. It was obvious this went well beyond trying to get her out of bed and motivated, and into an area of sexual depravity and immorality.

"Eat it bitch," April said, "Eat it or we'll keep this up all night and you'll have it for breakfast." April grabbed her aunt painfully by the nose and pulled her within inches of her cunt.

Having no choice in the matter, Denise stuck out her tongue to lick this awful girl's sex. However, April's sex was out of the reach of her tongue and the young girl didn't seem to be in any rush to be pleased.

"Nah, I don't think you want it," said April, looking down superiorly at her aunt. "I think you would rather me tease you all night and then let you eat it for breakfast."

"Please April," begged Denise, her voice stupidly nasal due to April pinching her nose. "I want to eat it."

"You want to eat what, nasty girl?" asked April, as she pulled up on her nose and forced her aunt to look her in the eye.

"The steak. I want to eat the food in your vagina, April," pleaded the crying older woman.

"It's called a cunt, and call me Miss April," said her niece, her eyes flashing with anger.

With her body shaking with sobs, Denise begged the young girl, "Please, Miss April, I want to eat from your cunt. Please, I'm begging you."

"Dinner is served slut," sneered April as she let go of her aunt's nose. Denise pressed her mouth to the young girl's pussy and stuck her tongue inside, searching for the steak buried within. April, spread her legs widely and became enraptured in the feeling of her aunt's probing tongue. Soon April could feel the steak moving inside her, as her Aunt moved it with her tongue. The kneeling woman began to suck at her cunt and soon rewarded with the steak popping out in her mouth.

Denise forced herself to swallow the morsel, before she had a chance to think about how disgusting it was.

"You missed some," April said, pointing out the brown gravy. Denise dutifully bathed the girl's shiny pink pussy with her tongue. Next, April grabbed a handful of food and to Denise's disgust, began to smear and mash the mess all over her sex. Then she picked up several more pieces of steak and french fries and forced them into her pussy.

The young girl fucked herself with her index finger. Her sloppy sex, making squishing sounds as the food was compressed in her cunt. She looked down at her handiwork and smiled. "Ewww . . . that looks nasty, doesn't it? It's perfect for a nasty girl like you," April said, as she pressed her slimy finger against her aunt's tightly pressed lips. Then she pulled the older woman's hair back, forcing her head painfully back, until she relented and accepted the finger into her mouth. Her niece began to move it in and out her lips, fucking the older woman's mouth with her digit.

"Mmmm . . . you've got me so fucking hot, Denise, I'm going to cum all over your face." April removed her finger from her aunt's mouth. She leaned forward, grabbed the older woman's inflamed bare sex and began to torment it once again.

"Nooo . . ." begged her aunt in anguish. However, try as she might, Denise couldn't stop her body from reacting to her domineering niece; her hips thrust, her hard nipples ached, and her sweaty body trembled under the young girl's touch.

"I bet that food in my pussy is looking pretty good to you now, isn't it, bitch?" April said, as she removed her finger from Denise's sex and made her lick it clean.

"Mmmf -- Yesh, April," she gasped around the probing finger.

April snatched out her finger and slapped her aunt's defenseless face. "Miss April bitch! I was beginning to feel sorry for you, you piece of trash, but you just blew your chance to cum!"

"No please," begged Denise. Though her cheek stung from the slap, her body still craved something to satisfy her aching need. "Please Miss April, I want to eat your pussy. I *need* to eat it."

"Too late for that now bitch. Call me Mistress and beg to eat all your meals from my cunt. Otherwise, I will keep you on edge until Tom comes home."

Denise struggled uselessly against the casts and slings binding both her arms. She cried, she sobbed, she begged, but when she looked up there was no sympathy to be found in her niece's icy blue eyes. Defeated, she hung her head down in shame and a pitiful whine escaped her throat. "I begging you M-m-mistress, p-please let me eat . . . all my m-meals from your (sniff) cunt."

"Eat me you nasty bitch and you better make it convincing if you want to have a chance to cum tonight!" April demanded, as she leaned back and spread her legs.

Denise began to kiss the food covered lips of her teenaged niece's sex. She ran her tongue over the delicate pink folds of her labia and looked up for approval. However, April just yawned and looked at her disapprovingly. "You're pathetic. Let me know when you're ready to do it right!" the young girl said, as she shoved her aunt's face away from her pussy.

The blood drained out of Denise's face, as she looked up at her niece in hopeless desperation. Her eyes widened in alarm, and then dove into the girl's food covered sex, hungrily licking and sucking every morsel and smudge of food from April's cunt.

"Oh fuck! That's right, eat my cunt you nasty bitch. You love it don't you?"

"I said don't you, you fucking slut?" April demanded.

Denise moaned loudly, nodding her head vigorously into the young girl's pussy. She was afraid to move her mouth from her niece's pussy, lest she lose her chance to cum. "Lesh," she slurred, as she removed a few bits of corn from the teenager's dark pubes. After the outside was thoroughly clean, she began to lick and suck at the girl's narrow opening.

As the food that was packed up inside April's cunt began to slide out, she began to feel the familiar sensation of pleasure begin to build up around it. "Oh God, you are going to make me cum, you little pussy licker. Ah . . . ah . . . fuck it! Suck it! Eat it you little whore! Oh, here it cums ... ugh cumming again ah - ah - ohhhhhhh." April cried as her body was wracked by spasms of pleasure.

Poor Denise's mouth was full of the food that had been packed into the young girl's sex and the copious nectar from her orgasm. Denise was appalled by the sickening mixture in her mouth, but she took a deep breath and obediently swallowed it all. She tried to think of sundaes and cookies to quell the uneasiness in her stomach. Worse, April lay languidly in the chair in a state of post-coital bliss, while poor Denise was frustrated beyond belief and knelt on her aching knees.

"Say thank you Mistress, for allowing me to pleasure you," April said, stroking her aunt's hair.

'Isn't it enough that you molest and abuse me? Must you humiliate me more, by making me beg and thank you for it?' wondered Denise. But, she didn't dare say those words and risk angering this girl that held so much power over her. She looked down submissively and whispered, "Thank you Mistress, for allowing me to pleasure you."

"Very good Denise. Ya know, I don't think I like your name very much. It doesn't suit you. I think I'm going to call you Nise - no, make that Neesie."

Denise blushed at her new name. She was the adult here and here she was . . . being called Neesie, by her niece.

"Spread those knees apart Neesie, let me get a good look at that pussy that needs to cum," April ordered.

The older woman obediently spread her legs for the young girl. "Wider, wider," April encouraged, until her aunt's knees were over a shoulder's width apart. Then the teenager wiggled her index finger, just out of reach of her aunt's clit.

Desperate for stimulation, Denise moved her hips forward, until her mound of venus bulged from the front of her body.

April didn't even give the older woman the pleasure of touching her clit. It was a good thing too, because just one feather-like touch on that tiny organ would have been enough to grant her release from her torment.

"Stay right there, while I go get changed for exercise. Don't you dare move Neesie or you will never forget your punishment," April ordered, as she stood up, towering over her submissive aunt.

Denise found herself watching the cheeks of her niece's ass flash from the bottom of her short robe, as she walked out of the room. The sight made her pussy throb with arousal. 'God, what is happening to me," Denise wondered with hopeless desperation.

Next Chapter

While April was gone Denise's body had begun to ache from her uncomfortable position. At first it was only the aching in her knees, but now the stretched position had begun to settle into her joints. She knew she dare not move her legs in, for fear of her niece's punishment. With her thighs and hip joints burning, she rolled her hips down and back, to relieve the pain. However, this just only served to ease her discomfort slightly. Soon, this too started to hurt, only in slightly different places. Denise decided that if neither position was going to be comfortable, she assume the one April originally put her in. It was like this, with her knees spread with, pubic mound thrust out indecently, and face winced from concentration and pain that April found her Aunt in when she returned.

"Ahem," April cleared her throat, startling the older woman from her trance. "So what do you think Neesie? Am I sexy?" she asked, pushing the thin fabric of her leotards into the valley of her sex.

"Yes, Ap-I mean Mistress, you ah-are very s-sexy," said the older woman. She looked up expectantly, silently begging the young girl to let her out of this humiliating position.

"Look what I found in your bedroom," April said as she brought her other hand out from behind her back. In her hand she held her aunt's marital aid . . . better known as a vibrator.

'Oh God, she's been poking through my damned stuff!' Denise cursed silently, a deep crimson blush of embarrassment flushing from her face to her large breasts.

"I believe Neesie has been a very nasty little girl, hasn't she?" April asked, grinning at her aunt's embarrassment.

"Yes, Mistress," Denise answered in shame. It was now very easy to think of the young girl as her Mistress. In just hours she had so thoroughly subjugated and humiliated by April, Denise would forever more be afraid of her young niece.

"Okay Neesie, let's get started. Come on in here and lie down on the floor," April commanded.

Denise was placed on her side, on the living room floor. April guided the older woman's leg forward and then up, then down and back up and a backward motion. "Keep doing that until I tell you to stop," April said, as she turned on the vibrator and began to use it to subtly train her aunt. A light touch underneath a limb would cause her aunt to follow the gentle pressure exerted by her niece. Then when April was satisfied her aunt was in the proper position, the vibe would be removed. Denise would be expected to hold the position as long as possible. Her reward was the vibrator gently massaging her erogenous zones, while she endured the burning muscles and aching joints.

Soon the vibrator was discarded and the pace of the exercise became more intense. Not a word of instruction was spoken. A tug of the nipple, a slap of the bottom, a grasp of the thigh, directed the older woman to obey. Denise's body trembled and strained as she was put through her paces by her young niece. She kept up the rigorous workout for as long as she could, but eventually the strain grew too much and she collapsed from exhaustion.

April smacked her aunt's ass and heaving breasts to try to get the older woman to finish exercising. However, the poor woman was so exhausted; she couldn't even move to escape the stinging slaps.

"Well, as long as you are laying there, might as well make yourself useful," April said, as she slipped off her clothes. She mounted her aunt in a sixty-nine position, except she remained on her hands and knees, so that her body was about a foot away from her aunt's.

"Come on Neesie, one more and you will get your reward," April encouraged her aunt as she wiggled her hips enticingly.

Denise looked up and was humbled by the young girl's aroused sex. She was in awe of her young niece's stamina and her firm youthful body. Denise crunched her upper body off the floor and explored the petals of April's nether lips with her tongue.

"I can't hear you slut. I want to hear some nasty noises out of you down there! Talk dirty to me Neesie, tell me what a dirty slut you are for eating your niece's cunt," ordered the young girl.

Denise thought she was making enough noise before, as she grunted and groaned from the strain of holding her upper body up using only the muscles in her stomach. She slurped and smacked with abandon - anything to please her young niece, so that she could be granted release. "I'm a slut. I'm a dirty rotten slut for eating my niece's cunt," the older woman groaned. She could picture herself there lying on her back, eating her niece like a common whore . . . worse than a common whore - a slut . . . a lesbian slave slut.

"Make me cum slut!" April demanded. However, Denise's stomach muscles couldn't stand the strain; she fell back exhausted.

"I'm sorry," she sobbed.

"Eat me slut or so help me, you will never cum again!"

Denise's stomach trembled as she lifted herself up one more time and attacked her niece's clit. 'Please cum April," she begged silently.

"Oh that's it! That's the spot girl!" cried April, as she lowered herself on her aunt's face and began to roughly hump the older woman as she pussy began to spasm in orgasm.

With her lungs burning, Denise tried to endure the inhumane treatment as best she could. She hoped her niece had better regard for her well-being than to use her face as some sort of dildo, but hopefully the young girl was just so caught up in the passion, she forgot for a moment that her aunt needed to breath.

As April's climax cooled, she slowed her use of Denise's face underneath her. She even lifted up slightly and grinned with satisfaction when she heard the older woman gasping to catch her breath. The young girl couldn't believe that she had just experienced yet another mind-blowing orgasm and even after that, she was still hot! Having control of the older, prissy, and mature woman set her blood to boil with ecstasy and she was damn sure not going to give it up. She glanced down at the exhausted older woman and asked, "I believe I promised you a chance to have a cummy-cum, didn't I?"

Couture
Couture
3,848 Followers