Denying Denise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers

"And then they made me stick his penis in my mouth, there on the dirty floor, while everyone gawked at me."

"Oh my, Neesie, what would Ted think if he knew the woman he married was a slutty exhibitionist?"

"I'm not an exhibitionist. It was horrible."

"Really? You seem to be enjoying it now."

Denise opened her eyes in shock to see several lecherous stares. She clamped her legs closed. "Oh, God, please April, lets go."

"It's Mistress April. Just for that, you're going to give them a show. Open your legs, bitch."

Denise reluctantly complied and April buried two fingers in her aunt's wet sex. Then pulled them free and held them in front of her lips.

"That's my girl. Now, clean off your nasty juices and remember to smile and look at the nice men."

Denise obeyed the young girl completely. Afterwards, April drove to the mall, where Denise was reluctant to go in.

************************

"Please Mistress, I'm begging you. I can't go in there. Someone might see me."

"I've already explained this once Neesie, we have to get you a makeover. Otherwise, you will attract too much attention when we are together, because you are so old looking. Now, either do what I say, or no cummie-cum."

Denise was trapped. She couldn't bear the thought of either alternative. "I can't." she whispered.

"Fine, then lets go to the country club to socialize."

Denise turned white with horror. She would definitely be recognized there. Everyone knew her.

"Wait. I'll do it. I'll go in."

"Are you sure? Will you do everything I ask. Hair, nails, makeup - the works?"

Denise shuddered. "Yes. Yes, I'll do it everything."

*********************

It sounded so simple in the car, but two hours later and Denise sat shell shocked with April on a seat in front of Belks.

"You look so awesome Neesie, I wonder if Tom will recognize you when he gets home?"

'Oh God, Tom!' thought Denise. 'Will he still want me, much less recognize me?'

In truth, Denise barely recognized her self. Her hair was bleached to a platinum blonde. Bronze streaks ended in gel-set points. Her face bore the latest in make-up fashion, bright colors suitable for a nineteen-year-old, with long glued on nails, and gaudy jewelry. The worst part of it was that April didn't even let her retain a semblance of pride. She had just went in and said what she wanted for her 'pet'.

With no exception, every person looked at Denise in shock, waiting for her to discipline the young girl, but the older woman could only blush and nod her head.

After her transformation, she had lost ten years, but she still looked like an older woman trying to be a teenager -- a teenaged slut.

She shuddered, causing her long earrings to jangle.

"Kiss me pet," April said.

Denise kissed the young girl chastely on the cheek and then beside her full lips.

April turned her head away. "I thought the nasty girl wanted a cummie-cum?"

"I do Mistress." Tears of frustration welled in Denise's eyes.

"Then open your mouth and stick out your tongue for a real kiss like a good little wifie."

Denise trembled, looking around quickly to see if there was anyone around who might spot her and then did as commanded.

"Good girl. Now, stay there. I'm always the aggressor and remember to moan for me to show me your pleasure."

'I can't believe I'm doing this,' Denise thought, as her tongue danced with her niece's in broad daylight. When April smother her mouth with her own, Denise didn't need to summon moans of desire, they came on they're own.

After the kiss, April licked her lipstick smeared lips predatorily. "Delicious."

Denise blushed, as she wondered about her own appearance.

"Do you want an orgasm little dykie?"

Denise's heart leapt with anticipation, before settling back down with reality. "If Mistress wants me to."

"Mistress does." April reached into the bag she brought in from the car and took out an item that was purchased from the sex shop. It was a large dildo, which she sat down on its flat base next to Denise. She disguised its presence with the now empty bag.

Denise gasped in shock. "But April, we're in the middle of the mall."

"So?" April raised her eyebrows, as if daring Denise to question her.

"B-b-but. . ."

"This is your last chance until Tom gets home."

Denise looked around frantically. Though they were in the main aisle, it was slow and no one appeared to be paying them any attention. She couldn't believe she was contemplating this, but it had been too long - three long weeks and followed by the constant teasing. She had to have release.

She blushed a bright crimson. Her lips trembled. "Oh God, Mistress, how'm I gonna do this?"

"Don't worry, I'll guide you every step of the way. First, stand up." Denise tried, but the high-heeled shoes and unusable arms made it impossible. April got up and helped her aunt to her feet. Then she moved the bag out from in front of the large dildo. "Now ease back down on it pet."

April lifted the hem of her aunt's skirt, so it wouldn't catch on the rubber phallus. Then she guided it to the opening of Denise's sex. Trembling, the older woman eased down onto the thick pole until it was halfway in her stretched pussy.

She gave long groan and her descent stopped. "Ugh-get me off. It's too big."

April's eyes grew with alarm. "Oh shit! Here comes someone."

"God knows. I knew something like this would happen." Denise pressed down harder, but it was still stuck. "Help me Mistress. Ugh-baby please help me."

April pushed down on Denise's thighs and the older woman resumed her progress down the giant cock. Her face screwed up and a loud groan began to escape her mouth. April caught her aunt's mouth in a kiss, smother the cries until she was firmly mounted on the large phallus.

Once Denise was firmly seated, she returned to her senses. She was hot and sweaty, and between the dildo in her cunt and the plug in her ass, she had never felt as full-as stuffed in her entire life. She looked around quickly to see if she had made it in time, but she didn't see anyone. April had lied to her!

"I can't believe you lie-oh!" Denise was interrupted by a vibrating sensation deep in her body. She could feel it run through her insides it was so strong. Panicked, she looked over at her niece, who had a shit-eaten grin on her face and a white controller in her hand.

"You're mine," April whispered, licking her lips.

Denise felt the vibrations increase in glorious intensity, until she thought she would swoon and then die down to nothingness. She squeezed her thighs together and then cast her glace fearfully around the mall.

"No," said April. "I want you looking at me. If I catch you looking anywhere else but in my eyes, then I will stop. Say yes Mistress if you understand."

Denise flushed, eyes darting around in fear, before looking up to meet her Mistress's intense gaze. "Yes, Mistress."

This was the part that scared Denise the most. How her body betrayed her was one thing, but it seemed to have a mind of its own and she could divorce herself of responsibility due to her handicap. But, these feelings she felt whenever she looked into the young girl's eyes; how could she explain them and could she ever get rid of them.

She felt the vibrations stir in her sex again as April grinned widely.

"Who do you belong to pet?"

"You, Mistress."

"And whose cunt is that? And tits and ass?"

"Yours." Denise knew she needed to look away from those two pools of crystal clear blue that pulled her in. She was drowning and she couldn't escape.

"And whose heart is that?"

"Yours." Denise was sobbing now, overcome with emotion and pleasure from the ever increasing vibrations. "I love you Mistress," she volunteered. Her eyes locked onto April's now, returning her gaze in intensity.

"What about Tom?"

"I don't care about Tom, I want you. I need you. Ah-Ah-Oh shit!" Denise felt her ass and cunt spasm around their intruders. She was awash with pleasure. She was going to cum.

"Are you going to divorce Tom?"

"Yes!" Denise cried, as her body quaked with pleasure.

"And marry me? Be my wifie, my cunt slave?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"To love honor and obey."

"Yes-yes"

"To get teased, frustrated, punished, and anything else I can think of."

"Yes-yes-oh-yes!" Denise felt the damn break inside her sex, as she was overcome by the most mind-consuming, earth-shattering orgasm in her entire life. She struggled to keep looking into April's eyes, while her body shook. 'Kiss me,' she thought and as if April could read her mind, she did.

Denise ached to for her arms to be free, to hug with, but she was satisfied to be captured in April's snug embrace. She shook and cried, as she had an orgasm, then two, then three, until finally her body stilled with exhaustion. April broke the kiss and broke into a crocodile grin. "You're mine now."

"Till death do us part," Denise whispered in a faint voice.

***********************************

If Denise thought that it was over after that, she would be proved wrong. She spent the rest of the time doing increasingly perverted acts. She ate all her meals from between her niece's thighs and out of her sex. No place was off limits, no act too outrageous.

One morning, after Denise had pleasured April and idly lapped at her sex in bliss, April squatted over her, trapping her head between her squatting sweaty thighs.

"I'm going to pee," she announced.

Denise looked up worriedly at her expectant niece. The older didn't know what to do, so she pressed her mouth over the young girl's down covered sex.

"Ewwww, you are such a nasty little wifie." April bit her lower lip and her face winced in concentration. "Here it comes," she hissed.

And come it did. First one hot spurt filled her mouth. After that, it came in a salty rush that Denise had to struggle to keep up with.

Afterwards, Denise looked up at her niece, praying not to see a look of derision or scorn. Seeing only love and sated pleasure, Denise lapped the remnants from her lover's salty sex.

Denise didn't mind those games. They were actually less scary than some of the other games they played, like the exhibitionist games. For instance, one day they went out to the park, with Denise's body on display in scanty clothes and she caught an old woman looking at her disdainfully.

"Who are you looking at?" asked April.

"Nobody."

April turned and looked. "Well, show nobody your cunt."

Denise slid her legs to the side and spread them, displaying her wet aroused sex. Her sex was wet almost all the time now, with no release since the day at the mall.

The old woman mouthed slut and hurriedly got up and left.

"Old bitch." April laughed. "Come on little wifie, let's go home, so you can eat my pussy."

*********************

When Tom called at night, April took great pleasure in teasing her increasingly frustrated aunt. With legs tied to the bedposts, April teased Denise's plump folds with a feather. While her husband told of all the dreary things that happened at his conference; the housewife spent those precious moments licking her niece's sweet honey from a proffered finger. The conversations between the husband and wife grew increasingly abrupt with ever day that passed.

On the day her husband was due home, Denise was naked and on all fours in the living room floor. Her ass glowed red from a spanking and small weights dangled from her sweat covered breasts.

"I think I just heard Tom pull up. This is your last chance to back out little wifie."

Denise lay obediently in front of her neice, not daring to try to pleasure herself on the dildo firmly embedded in her sex. "I don't care. I love you baby. Oh God, please fuck me. Fuck me Mistress."

April plunged the phallus in the hilt and began to pound into the married woman. She heard the faint sound of the car door slamming. 'It wouldn't be long now,' she thought. Her pelvis slapped loudly, each time it hit Denise's plump ass.

"Does my little dykie want to cum?"

"If it pleases you Mistress," Denise forced herself to say. In truth she needed it desperately. She would give anything for it. In truth she *was* giving everything for it . . .her husband . . . her life.

"Then beg me for it bitch. Tell me what you want."

"Ugh, please fuck me Mistress. Fuck my cunt. Oh goddamnit, fuck me any way you want me."

"Louder," commanded April as she heard the door being unlocked.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Denise gasped with each thrust.

April grabbed a handful of her aunt's hair, pulling the older woman's head back. Denise wailed as the climax hit full force.

"Oh God, I'm cumming. Keep fucking me. Oh fuck me baby!"

April met Tom's shocked gaze with a confident stare. 'You might not recognize her, but this was your wife, but' she thought, giving the housewife a finger to suck on. "and she's mine now . . . all mine."

Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers