Deposit My Wad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes boss. I want to lick you dry and get fucked at the same time." gasps Ari.

Bobby mounts Ari and stuffs her snatch with his saliva soaked cock. Ari lets out a moan as Tawni grinds her cunt deeper into her mouth.

"You wanna fuck me too big boy?" asks Kassady as she gets up on the desk too. She leans back and spreads her pussy for Chuck. "You know you want it." Kassady opens her lips and slips in her fingers, getting them all sticky. She pulls them out and sucks them dry. Chuck mounts her with the help of Shawnee who guides his throbbing member into her friends pussy. She begins licking his balls and his shaft as he slowly fucks Kassady. She also licks Kassady's asshole too causing her to moan out loud.

"God, yeah. Fuck me harder big boy." commands Kassady. Chuck continues plowing his customer as Shawnee uses her tongue on them both from behind. Tawni is nearing an orgasm again and continues grinding her pussy on Ari's mouth.

"Oh ya. I'm gonna cum. I want to cum in you mouth. Ari reaches up and pinches her bosses nipples and flicks her tongue quickly in and out of her cunt. Tawni finally screams out with ecstasy. Bobby also is ready to cum too.

"Ya, I think I'm going to cum too. Jesus, yeah, you're gonna make me cum." Bobby takes out his dick and strokes it over Ari's bare stomach. Tawni leans over and sucks him off as he shoots his load all over her face and Ari's stomach. Tawni rubs the cum around using Bobby's dick. After seeing this, Chuck is ready to blow his load too. He grunts and Shawnee takes out his dick just in time to cover Kassady's pussy with his cum. She strokes him off, sending more cum on her friends stomach too. Everyone takes a breather as they come back down to earth.

Worn out from all the fucking and sucking, Bobby gets down from the desk and sits back in Tawni's chair. "Gee, just think, I came in here to deposit my wad, and I end up blowing my wad!" Everyone shares a heartfelt laugh.

12