Depraved Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
llieno
llieno
107 Followers

'Sniff our shit you fuckin' slut and make yourself cum again – it'll make it easier next time!'

'Next time?' I panicked, 'Next time?'

On screen Ellen pulled her hands towards her face and sniffed deeply urged on now by both men. She evidently began to cum again too.

Was this possible? What the fuck was wrong with her? How could she do this? Any of this?

...'Why don't you try kissing it you filthy fuckin' slut? Go on kiss our shit! You know you want to...

Alex' urging though was interrupted by a female voice - Stacey's I immediately realised, which said, 'That's enough for now!' Whereupon the film stopped.

I sat stunned for a long time. What could I do now. The woman I loved was not who I thought she was. What drove her to do this to me...to herself? How many times had she done this? How many?

That man Chas had said 'Next time.' Were there more films? Were there more films in our house? If there were, I needed to see them. I didn't want to watch them...but I had to!

I charged into the spare room and began to empty every drawer onto the floor. Clothes and more clothes- but nothing else!

I returned to our bedroom and rifled through everything of hers. Nothing in the drawers. Nothing in her wardrobes! Finally, I grabbed one of her jewellery boxes, emptied it onto the bed... and out dropped an unfamiliar looking memory stick!

llieno
llieno
107 Followers
12