All Comments on 'Dermatologist Adventure'

by NakedHiker

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
public cum

that is so hot. cumming in front of others. really has me hard. more of the same.......

grabit88grabit88over 16 years ago
hard

jacking off and cumming for an audience is so hot.

colin23colin23about 7 years ago
Nonplussed

Good story, but you seem to imagine that "nonplussed" means the opposite of its correct meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting if mildly far fetched

But I did have a Doctor check me out once, hernia, Prostate, all of that and his young nurse was there watching. It can be tough to stay in control, I barely managed. Then the Doctor left, the nurse stayed, like she wanted to chat? Me sitting there in a skimpy gown, I didn't know if I was supposed to get dressed or sit there or what. Probably at least 15 minutes, just talking.

Finally she told me I could get dressed if I wanted to, and sat down in the chair. So I did, with a full blown hard on as she just sat and watched. She didn't say a word as I did, just sat there and stared like she wanted to watch.

Weird one that actually happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just got back

I had a cyst removed from my upper thigh, my Doc spotted a few spots while doing that and sent me to the valley to see a dermatologist.

That turned out to be a pretty dark haired lady about 30 or so named Nicole, with a nurse that sat in front of a computer the whole time. She had me gown up, I left my briefs on, she checked me out from head to toe, then told me to drop the briefs. Yep, spread my cheeks, pushed my stuff around, slid back my foreskin, I could not stop erecting, I did try. "NBD" she said when I got all red faced.

She did a biopsy on the thing on my thigh, found another one almost on my butthole and others she didn't like the looks of.

Had to go back after a month, the biopsy was pre-cancerous which is scary. Removed that, and several others for just in case. They just scoop those out with a tiny round blade. She squirted some stuff on other things that froze my skin.

But, fully naked this time, the nurse sat there calmly watching and I went erect again.

Then Dr, Nicole sat in front of me and pushed my foreskin back again, this time she must have been there for a couple of minutes, just looking.

Then with a huge smile, she told me to come back in six months for a follow up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedHiker@NakedHiker
14 Followers
nudist, goes to naturist gatherings, beaches, etc., loves the outdoors, playful, teasing is fun, sex is fun!