All Comments on 'Descent'

by Joatster

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
what's next ?

a question that should not be asked. It is obvious, she will remain Raymond's play thing and become the company whore up to a point where her husband pmay not be able to accept it any more. Or would he pursue his own adventures ?

G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Odd

I've always been amazed at the stories where any man is happy or content with his wife being used by another man. Maybe it's upbringing, but I've never doubted or been at a loss as to what constitutes a man, nor have I ever had much difficulty seperating right from wrong. The story could only have been improved with some positive action on the part of the husband, namely, ditching his soon to be ex-wife and beating the living hell out of her lovers. It may just be a story, but I would hope that anyone reading it would recognize it for the crap that it is and never consider emulation of such behavior in their personal lives.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Rather too formulaic

The writing here is of average quality, with several mistakes in word choices ("week" instead of "weak", "site" instead of "sight", for example). The author's prose is rather dry, making the storytelling uninteresting. The characters have no depth. They're formulaic plastic blow-up dolls, seen before in coerced sex stories. Jill is the WF blonde fucktoy, Raymond is the big badass BM, Gary is the wimp husband. They're all too familiar, just pale shadows of real people.

<P>

The plot is cliched, and that kills the narrative drive of the story. I knew how the tale would end long before the actual conclusion. Given the subject matter, the story would have been better received had it been posted to the Nonconsent category rather than LW. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More More More

Very good read. The beauty of erotic fiction is you can get freaky as you want and nobody gets hurt. Let Raymond continue to pimp Jill out but emasculate the husband and maintain the semi non-consensual theme. Taboo is such a spicy ingredient of sex. Maybe Jill will feel a little guilty and consult a minister, counselor,parent or friend who ten takes advantage of her. Like the balloonists say "keep it up". Thanks for your contributions

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
As soon as I read she was given the Date Rape drug I stopped reading.

Then I rated the nonsense 1*. I wasn't interested in what happened because the story is impossible. No successful attorney is going to commit such crimes and involve other in the conspircy to drug the girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DWmoroncock is so stupid

the closest she gets to a brainstorm is a light drizzle

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
GOING DOWN FOR HER

is an improvement and an open up relationship, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Gotta side with Alvaron

Cookie-cutter - first, it is totally unrealistic that a professional (especially one working on the criminal fringes) would step over the line this blatantly. His clients/employers want their 'consigliere' to be as squeaky-clean as possible! The Bull would be smack-dab in the middle of the DA/police radar!

There already is a harem, and would also be plenty of very willing candidates for the 'position' he is offering!

Taken paragraph by paragraph, it is a hot tale of domination of an unwilling young bride, but overall it is written with little emotion except her fears of change, then of discovery! Hubby's capitulation is even more effortless than her 'seduction!'

3*

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
Okay

Willing cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Slow build...

I liked the way this progressed slowly to the sexual situation and then was switched as the woman found that she wanted the extramarital sex and eventually the husband revealed to her that those activities aligned perfectly with his cuckold fetish.

It flowed along quite nicely, although a little more editing would have made it flow even better.

I really enjoyed reading it, thank you very much. I'm hoping that it will be continued and developed now that you have the leading couple in such a promising situation.

Seems like you've haven't been writing recently. I hope you find time to carry this story a little further one day...

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 8 years ago
Yet another wimp!

Please let some of these men actually have a pair of balls.

user110user110over 7 years ago
northstanderrhino

they DO have balls... resting firmly on their chins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

SamWarrensSamWarrensalmost 7 years ago
Too bad!

Too bad you never finished this as a series. There could have been at least two more chapters here.

Volume51Volume51over 5 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for this. Believable and sexy.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Joatster is Slovakian for dirty pig. POS belongs in ir.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeover 2 years ago

Is there more ? loved this one !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic story! 1 star! Wrong category!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gary longs to be Raymond's sissy bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous