Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joatster
Joatster
309 Followers

Raymond looked down at the housewife who had just given him the blowjob to end all blowjobs. This woman was an artist with her mouth. Hell, he would have paid as much for that BJ as he did for the car repair. He still felt week in the knees. It was as if she had run silk under his skin and pulled it out through his cock. He zipped and buttoned his trousers and walked out the door to his private rest room without saying a word. When he had composed himself he picked up the phone and instructed Laura on exactly what wanted for Jill.

That night, with a new wardrobe of very sexy clothes hidden in her closet, Jill told Gary that the owner of the restaurant invited her to work at his office. She said he noticed her hard work and good attitude and wanted to give her an opportunity to move up. Jill explained that she had gone to the beauty parlor that afternoon to have her long dark hair trimmed and styled so that she would look professional in the office.

Gary was happy with the new opportunity and with the new hair style. Laura fairly glowed with good looks. After dinner he stood behind Jill and nibbled on her neck as she washed their dishes. The nibbles soon became gropes and kisses. With the last of the dishes still in the sink, he led Jill to the bedroom. She scrabbled at his clothes, all but tearing them off of him. Jill was a woman on fire this evening.

As soon as Gary and Jill were both nude and on the bed, she did something a bit out of the ordinary for them. She rolled Gary to his back and straddled his head. He loved going down on her this way, but she usually preferred to lie back and be more passive. Jill rode Gary's face for 30 minutes and a handful of orgasms. Then she slid back and impaled herself on his throbbing dick. She rocked her hips as she bent down and kissed and licked her own juices off of Gary's mouth and face. It only took minutes before they both had shaking orgasms.

As they were catching their breath afterwards, Jill listened as Gary's breathing deepened and fell into the regular breathing of sleep. Her own mind was awash with guilt and shame. Sex with Gary had been great, but all she had seen in her mind's eye through the whole episode had been Raymond's black cock in her hand. She cried herself to sleep.

Over the next four weeks Jill was the perfect wife at home with Gary and the total slut at work with Raymond. With only one or two exceptions, Raymond used her body once or twice a day at work. Often, he only had time to let her come suck him off. But the occasions when they had time to fuck were incredible. Jill gave herself completely to the sex, fucking and sucking with total abandon. She let him fuck her ass and spank her butt as he did it. She even fucked him in front of Laura, then showed Laura some fine points on giving head.

At the end of the work day, Jill would clean up and go home like a good office assistant. Gary knew nothing of her "work" life. All he knew was that Jill had become very aggressive in bed lately. They would screw themselves silly almost every night. Often, when he had been completely worn out, Jill would either ride his face until she was exhausted or she would take out her vibrator and put on the sexiest masturbation show Gary had ever seen. He didn't know what had gotten into Jill, but the new hair, the new clothes that were appearing, and the new attitude in bed were all great. He was riding high.

The day came at work when Jill was called to Raymond's office and was surprised to see that Raymond had someone in the office with him. This had never happened before. She stopped in the doorway confused. Raymond invited her in and introduced her to his business associate, Mr. Jones.

Jill shook hands with Mr. Jones, thinking that he must be some kind criminal that Raymond was helping. She had been around the office long enough to know type of business Raymond did. Mr. Jones was a tall slender Hispanic man in a very nice Miami type of suit. He seemed to exude money and slime at the same time.

"I was just telling Mr. Jones what an incredible asset you are to my firm, Jill," said Raymond. He shared a private smile with Mr. Jones. "I want you to show him what you do best."

Jill paused. For the first time since her initial act of sex with Raymond, she hesitated to do what he wanted. "You want me to...I mean...You...I...I don't understand."

Raymond stepped to Jill and bent his head to her ear. He whispered tightly, "Get on your knees and suck his dick like your life depends on it, bitch. Now!"

Jill moved. Soon enough, Mr. Jones was emptying his balls into her mouth. Jill ended up spending the afternoon fucking and sucking both men into exhaustion. By the end of the day, she had palm prints on her ass and tits from the squeezing and slapping. Her right nipple sported a bite mark from Raymond. There was cum dried in her hair and all over her newly shaved pussy.

Jill cleaned up the best she could, but she still looked like she had spent the afternoon in debauchery. She hoped that Gary would not be around when she got in. She could hide most of the marks for the day or so they would take to fade, but if he saw her like this, he would know what was happening. Jill knew he would love the shaved pussy when he got to it. Jill was excited at the thought of showing it off to him in a couple of days.

That excitement carried her past the feelings of guilt and shame at her wanton behavior - at least it did while she was busy fucking and sucking. She had literally outfucked the two men that afternoon. When both Raymond and Mr. Jones were stretched out catching their breath and trying to recover, Jill was on her back on the coffee table with a vibrator sliding in and out of herself. Jill's face reddened at the memory. How could she be such a slut? How could she betray her husband like that? They were questions she often had lately. Although, she never let such questions slow her down when she was confronted with Raymond's hard cock...

Gary opened the front door and stepped into the living room. He didn't see Jill, but he could hear the shower running. He smiled. One of the summer interns at work had worn a tight white stretch top over a black mini-skirt today. He had spent most of the day thinking about her legs and the great nipples standing up through the top. Gary was ready to have some fun with his wife.

He heard the water stop and decided to start things off by drying Jill off. He stripped in the bedroom and pulled the bathroom door open. Jill was standing in front of the mirror examining her right breast. She looked up at Gary, shocked to see him, shocked to be caught.

Gary's smile was still frozen on his face as he took in the sight of his nude wife. She didn't have enough hands to hide all of the palm prints and love bites that were showing on her body. He saw the marks, but they didn't make any sense. He shook his head and looked again. She was standing in front of him with her face with her hands. He looked at the bite marks and the clear palm prints. How did those get there? Then he noticed her shaved crotch. Her pussy lips were red and distended. There was no question what had put his wife in this state.

Jill thought she would faint. Suddenly, the guilt and shame took on enormous proportions. She had cheated on her husband. She had cuckolded him. Her behavior had taken her beyond the acceptable norms of society. "Gary...I...Please let me explain."

Gary was still standing nude in the doorway. He was dumbstruck at the site of his very well fucked wife standing in front of him. His mouth gaped and he tried to answer Jill. No words came out.

Jill moved to Gary and draped her arms around his neck. "Baby, let me explain. I need your help. I need you.." She began to cry.

The naked crying woman pressed against him woke Gary up. He guided his sobbing wife from the bathroom into the bedroom. They sat on the bed and held each other for a while. Then, slowly at first, Jill began to explain her fall from grace. She left out not a single detail. When she described her internal conflict of loving the nasty sex and being mortified by it, Gary's cock began to twitch. By the time she described the final fuck of the afternoon, with both Raymond and Mr. Jones managing to stuff their cocks into her cunt at the same time. Gary had a raging hard on.

He looked at the love bites and slap marks. He could imagine the big black man's hands and lips on his wife. Shock and reason had disappeared, they were completely replaced with lust. Gary pushed Jill back and slipped between her legs. His cock slipped between her pussy lips like an oiled piston in its shaft. Jill started cumming almost immediately. Gary followed seconds later. The mental picture of Raymond fucking Jill had excited him beyond belief.

As they caught their breath, stretched across the bed and tangled with each other, Gary related his excitement at what Jill had told him. He told her about his fixation with seeing her fucking and sucking another man, particularly a black man.

"I know we have played fantasy games about this, honey, but I don't think I ever communicated just how much I wanted something like this. I have over 4 megabytes of files in my computer full of stories that I have read and saved. I spend my entire lunch break at work cruising the net, pulling down stories and reading them. I have even slipped out to the men's room to jerk off a few times when I have found an especially hot story. Lately, it is all I have thought about when we made love.

Jill felt a rush of relief. Gary seemed to understand and accept her strange desires. No matter what happened with Raymond, she and Gary would be ok. She still felt some shame at her wanton actions, but eventually she would come to realize that the feelings of shame and of doing something "wrong" were part of the thrill that drove her slutty actions. She was a risk taker, a person who enjoyed the thrill of pushing the envelope. She had chosen a sexual envelope to push rather than parachuting off of buildings or scaling cliffs. She would stay in Raymond's office and please him sexually. They wondered what would come next...

Comments welcome.

Joatster
Joatster
309 Followers