All Comments on 'Desire'

by cockstarved

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

9 of us had gone from the office to the bar, one of the girls was leaving, pregnant. Now only 2 of us were left, my 36 year old boss, Rob and myself ,a 58 year old office clerk. I had a few drinks, maybe a couple too many. How are you getting home, a cab, no let me take you, I didn't say no. We walked back to his car, into the lift down to the car park, I felt his hand touch my pantyhosed leg, a mistake but no, it moved a little higher. The lift opened, there was no one around, his hand lifted my skirt. He would have got a quick view of my panty hosed bottom, we moved to the car, he opened the door for me, I sat and turned to look at him, he was pulling his cock out of his pants, long, thick, he didn't have to say anything, I had thought about Rob for nearly a year since I had been moved to his floor. No chance I thought. I took it in my mouth, hard, hot, big, mmmm. He pulled back, kneel on the seat, I hesitated, kneel, I turned and knelt. He pulled my pantyhose down, then my sheer panties, he rubbed his cock along my pussy, now wet and pushed inside in one long ,slow thrust, oh my, as he moved back and forward, my pussy open for him, he went faster, my head down as I held on as he thrust hard into me, holding my thighs, I could feel his cock pulsing, that's it, take my sperm, take it and I did. He pulled out, leave the underwear off and he got in, now your place, tell me how to get there. As I did, he fingered my pussy and around my bottom, teasing, he said, now I can go home to my wife and fuck her or I can go to your place, his fingers moving, attacking my clit and fuck you again, whats it to be, my place oh my place. We drove, it took about 20 minutes, all the time fingering my pussy and bottom, when I was about to orgasm he stopped, then waited and started again. We got to my flat, as we walked along the corridor, he lifted my skirt, one of my neighbours saw us, John a guy about my age, Rob said stop,and he said to John, did you know you had a women here who will do anything you ask. We walked to my flat, he pushed me into my bedroom, get me some lube, I looked at him, now, I got some from beside my bed. I thought so, give me your pantyhose, I did, any more, well yes, get them, I had 4 pair ready to be washed. I handed them to him, he smelled them, mmm, so this is how you are at work. Undress and lay down, no, on your stomach, I felt pantyhose tied around my leg, I had a 4 post bed and it was tied to one of the legs, the second leg also, he felt my pussy, I was drenched, one hand and then the other tied to the 2 front posts, I was spread eagled, I felt him kneel in between my legs and shove his cock right up my pussy, I tried to push back, oh fuck me, yes, and he did, my pussy clenched and I orgasmed, hard, long and then just felt drained. I felt him move up over me, I really like your bottom Miss Mowbray, I bet you have been fucked there before, i didnt tell him, one guy had tried but I couldn't, after he got just the head in, it hurt so much. My wife wont let me do it to her, I felt the lube land on my hole, then a second lot. Then the big, mushroom head, hard against me, and he was in, slowly sliding deep into me, it was his turn, oh yes, ohh take it and I orgasmed as he hit bottom, my insides tightening around his cock. I relaxed and he anally took me, beautifully, I kept having small orgasms,, my pussy opening as he pulled back. It was beautiful and he didn't tell me, I felt him getting bigger, and a warmth inside me as his cum pulsed into my bottom, the first ever time. I wear pantyhose to work, no other underwear, my bottom is always ready for him,when he wants me, I bend over , in the car, in the handicapped bathroom, on the boardroom sofa. He has introduced another worker, Yvonne into our work time. she loves to suck his cock, she really gets him hard, and now as he fucks me anally, Yvonne presents her shaved pussy to my lips and I have learnt how to bring her to an orgasm. Sometimes she is so hot, we do it without him. Oh how life has changed for the better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous