Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shut my laptop angrily and scrolled down my phone to find Jake's number. With my heart racing I waited for him to answer but it rang and rang, eventually clicking onto voicemail. This was ridiculous! Why wasn't he answering his phone?

My mood was now dark with despair and disappointment and I slumped back in my seat trying desperately to stop the tears from flowing. I felt completely alone and wanted nothing more than to fly back to England and spend the rest of the summer at home. But no matter how much I yearned to run away, I knew I would never escape the feelings I was experiencing now. I had thought Jake felt the same about me, but it was obvious now that he cared little for me and had moved on almost immediately. How could I have been so stupid? And if I had slept with him would he still have cast me aside so easily?

I drank the last drops of my coffee, dropped some coins into a saucer and returned to my car. The heat was almost unbearable now, and the glare from the car roof blinded me as I eased myself into the driver's seat. Where now? Back to the villa where everyone would no doubt be lying by the pool and having a riotous time...

Which they were. When I got back I heard screams and shouts and watched as Eve sat quivering on the side of the pool, her wrinkled face creased with laughter as she flirted with Greg. His body was bronzed by the sun and I couldn't help pausing to watch as he swam strongly across the pool, his dark hair plastered to his head. He grabbed her by the legs and she shrieked again as he pulled her in, his face alight with good humour.

My parents looked relaxed and happy as they watched and Peter grinned as I approached. "Going in for a dip?" he called. "I'll join you."

I looked at him and shuddered. He was still pale and his thin chest was covered with angry red blotches. "No, thanks. I'm going to have a lie down."

My words made Greg turn towards me and he smirked. "Had an exhausting day? Must have been all that exercise early this morning..."

I felt anger and frustration rise up inside me and marched into the house, my mother's voice following me as I disappeared inside. I felt like a prisoner in my own home as I stripped off and had a shower. Tomorrow I would drive to Palma and take the next available flight home whether my parents liked it or not. At least at home I would have the house to myself.

As I soaped myself in the shower I thought back to Greg's words. Had he seen me masturbating this morning? My face burned at the thought of him witnessing me but another side of my nature felt extremely aroused. There was no doubt he was a very attractive man, but he was old enough to be my father and I was in love with Jake.

I stepped out of the shower and towelled myself dry, watching myself in the full length mirror. Was Jake angry with me for not sleeping with him? I know he'd wanted to...one night we had almost done it, but I didn't want my first time to be rushed and I'd pushed him away. I hadn't had a lot of experience with men and with Jake I wanted it to be special. In Ibiza, in a beautiful villa, it would have been...

I sighed again and went to lie on the bed. Despite the air-conditioning I was still hot and I lay face down on the bed, my body aroused by thoughts of Jake. Oh, how I wanted him to take me now, grind his hard cock into my compliant pussy and feel him deep inside me. Tears of frustration ran down my face and I reached for my mobile again. Perhaps if I called him I could tell him how I was feeling and he would beg me to get a flight to Ibiza. I pressed the buttons and heard the interminable dial tone, but once again it clicked onto voicemail. Where the hell was he?

I threw the mobile on the bed and cried my eyes out, my sobs echoing through the silent room.

*

Over dinner, which I couldn't avoid, I sat stony-faced as Greg and Eve almost made love on the table. My mother and father tried to engage me in conversation, but my black mood had deepened throughout the afternoon and evening and even the numerous glasses of wine I'd drunk had had no effect. Peter still followed me around like a lapdog and I was ready to explode. Tomorrow, without even telling anyone, I was going to drive to the airport and leave.

I picked at the food on my plate and listened as Eve simpered and giggled. She was dressed in a white halter-neck dress that left nothing to the imagination, her saggy breasts barely covered by the thin material. Greg, on the other hand, looked well groomed in a cream polo shirt and chinos, his dark hair swept back from his face and accentuating his chiselled good looks. He had glanced at me once or twice throughout the evening and the smirk had gone, to be replaced by a look of concern...or was I imagining it?

"Lorna...fill Peter's glass, please," my mother urged as she noticed how gloomy I was looking. "You're the hostess here as well, you know."

I shot her a glance of contempt and tipped up the bottle of wine into Peter's glass, filling it so much that it splashed over the table.

"Lorna! Be careful! Look what you've done!"

I pushed back my chair viciously and marched into the kitchen to fetch a cloth, my fists clenched with anger. If it wasn't for her I'd be in Ibiza now and not having to wait on her stupid guests.

I found a cloth but as I turned around to go back to the terrace I bumped into Greg. He gripped my arm and I could smell the lemony essence of his aftershave. "What's wrong, Lorna?" he asked. "I've never seen anyone look so miserable."

"It's none of your business!" I retorted and shook my arm free. "Why should you be bothered anyway? You seem to be very well occupied!"

He laughed. "Jealous? I thought you would be happy with the lovely Peter. He seems quite a catch!"

I felt like slapping his face but I made do with a contemptuous look and strode past him out of the kitchen. "Leave me alone," I snapped. "I'm leaving tomorrow anyway."

Not waiting for his reaction, I returned to the table and mopped up the split wine. My mother watched me, her face unreadable as she noticed Greg return at the same time. Eve was still giggling and I realised she was very drunk, her dress slipping lower and lower as she struggled to sit upright.

"Perhaps it's time to call it a night," my mother murmured as she glanced at her watch. "It's market day tomorrow and I'd like to go and do some shopping."

I rose without a word and started to gather the plates. Eve was almost asleep and I watched my mother help her to her feet and accompany her into the house. My father drained his wine glass and followed them which left Peter and Greg still sitting at the table.

"I'll help," Peter said eagerly. "I'm good in the kitchen."

Greg snorted and sat back. His wine glass was full, I noticed and it was obvious he had no intention of helping. Seething with anger, I gathered up the dishes and stalked into the house where I found Peter already stacking the dishwasher.

Half an hour later, I collapsed into one of the armchairs which overlooked the pool and the mountains. Above, the sky was covered in thousands of tiny stars and the noise of the crickets was loud in the night air. It was cooler now and I sat and gathered my thoughts. Peter had followed me outside and was sitting opposite, a bottle of wine in his hand.

"Lovely evening for a nightcap," he said pouring out a glass. "Very romantic, don't you think?"

I shrugged my shoulders and sipped my wine. There was no sign of Greg and I wondered whether he'd gone in search of Eve in the hope she would have sobered up. I imagined them having sex and shuddered. If they were going to do it, I hoped they would be quiet.

"The meal I mentioned the other day...would you like to go tomorrow?" Peter asked, leaning forward. "It's a lovely place. I'm sure you'd like it."

"I'm going home tomorrow," I said abruptly. "I'm going to the airport and if I have to wait all day for a flight it'll be worth it. I can't stand it here any longer."

There was a pause as Peter stared at me. "You're so pretty, Lorna. I would love to take you out for a meal, just once."

I stared at him. "I do not want to go out for a meal with you. I do not want to be here. Do you understand? I'm supposed to be in Ibiza with my friends and I can't stand it here!" My voice had risen and I stood up, tears gathering in my eyes. "This was a mistake. I should never have come."

I turned away and ran around the pool to a small hut that was used for changing. At the front was a small sofa and I sank onto the seat, my breath coming in short gasps. I felt trapped here and the summer of fun and love I'd imagined had disappeared to be replaced by one of disappointment and frustration.

I don't know how long I'd sat there but when I heard footsteps I tensed. Probably my mother who had come to find out where I was and I curled into a ball on the sofa ready to defend myself against her accusations.

It wasn't my mother, however, but Greg. He stood in front of me, his face unreadable as the tension between us grew. Finally he said, "What are you doing here? I thought you were with lover boy."

"Shut up. Leave me alone."

He laughed. "My, you are a feisty one, aren't you?"

"Why don't you go and fuck Eve, hey? It's what you want to do, isn't it? And by now I'm sure she wouldn't put up any resistance. Or perhaps you've done it already?"

With one movement he reached down and dragged me to my feet. "Don't you swear at me, do you hear? You spoilt little brat! Mooning around all day with a face like thunder!"

We stared at each other and were so close I could feel his breath on my cheek. His eyes were blazing with anger and his grip on my arm hurt. I started to feel genuinely afraid. Nobody knew I was here and I was sure that before I could even open my mouth he would have silenced me.

The tension dragged on with neither of us saying a word, but then he released me and turned away. "Don't ever swear like that again," he repeated. "It might work with your boyfriend, but it doesn't work with me."

I stared at him as he walked away, but instead of blessed relief, I felt only acute disappointment.

*

The next morning my mother appeared in my room to wake me. Once again I'd had a disturbed night but this time my dreams had been full of Greg, not Jake. He'd been making love to me, his touch expert and arousing. I'd dreamt of his dark head between my legs, his tongue probing and exploring the inner folds of my pussy until I'd almost screamed out with desire.

"Lorna! It's past nine o'clock. We're going to the market. Are you coming?"

I shook my head and dived under the covers. My body was pulsing with arousal and I just wanted to get rid of her so I could relieve the intense ache. "I'll stay here," I mumbled but instead of hearing the door close, she spoke again.

"Be a love and get Greg some breakfast, can you? He's hopeless in the kitchen and I said you'd cook him some bacon and eggs."

I flung back the covers. "What? I don't believe you!"

She waited. "Look, Lorna...do this for me and I'll talk to your dad about that flight to Ibiza." She closed the door behind her and came over to the bed. "I realise it's a mistake having you here." She stroked my hair and I gazed at her in surprise.

"You'll agree to me going?"

"I don't think I can stop you, can I? Let's face it, you're not happy here, are you, love?"

I shook my head. "I'm sorry, too. I just miss my friends, that's all."

"I'll talk to your dad," she repeated. "But if you don't mind just doing this one thing for me? You can have a shower later. Greg's waiting."

I slowly got out of bed and pulled on a pool robe over my naked body. Running my fingers through my hair, I hurriedly brushed my teeth before making my way to the kitchen. Greg was sitting at the large oak table, the newspapers spread out before him. In the distance I heard voices, the sound of car doors slamming and then silence.

"What would you like?" I asked, peering into the fridge.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" he replied, turning the pages of the newspaper.

I glanced at him but his face was impassive. I took out a handful of eggs and some bacon and set about making breakfast, determined to keep silent. Greg carried on reading his newspaper, a smirk on his face. "I do like a woman who can cook," he said, his dark eyes dancing with amusement. "And in a fetching robe like that as well. I am a lucky man!"

I almost threw the plate of bacon and eggs at him but as I passed him to go and get showered and dressed, he caught me and pulled me close, making my flimsy robe gape. "Thank you," he said. "I don't often have a beautiful woman making me breakfast like this."

The tension mounted again as we stared at each other and then he reached up and pushed a stray hair out of my eyes. "You really are very pretty," he breathed, pulling me closer into the circle of his arms.

I didn't resist. I closed my eyes and thought back to my dreams of the night before, yearning to feel his touch. He pushed his chair back and pulled me onto his lap, my robe gaping widely as I straddled him. He fiddled with the tie belt and the robe was suddenly open and pushed back onto my shoulders as he kissed my breasts.

"Oh, God...." The breakfast was forgotten as he licked and sucked at my nipples, his hands gripping my waist. I ran my fingers through his dark hair, pulling him closer, loving how his lips were exploring my skin.

"We're alone, I take it?" he murmured, looking up at me. "Your parents took Eve and Peter with them?"

"I don't know," I gasped. "I can't hear anyone else."

We kissed and our tongues met and explored. I could taste coffee and his mouth was soft and warm. The kiss went on for ages and I realised I'd never been properly kissed like this before. Jake was good, but...

My eyes flew open. What was I doing? I was in love with Jake, wasn't I? Surely he would be waiting for me in Ibiza and I just couldn't let Greg take my virginity. I had fantasised about Jake being the one to open me up and take me and what was happening now? I pushed Greg away and pulled the robe around me.

"Lorna? What's wrong? There's no-one here, don't worry. They'll be gone for ages."

I shook my head. "I can't do this, Greg. I'm sorry. I have a boyfriend. I promised I'd be with him."

He stared at me in anger. "Your parents never mentioned a boyfriend...when I realised Peter was out of the running, I thought you and I could..."

"Could what?" I interrupted. "Screw? What about Eve? Didn't she meet your expectations?"

He pushed me away and stood up. "Didn't I say to you I hated you swearing? Eve is nothing to me. She knows that! I like her, of course, but I'm not attracted to her."

I pulled my robe tight and turned away. "I love my boyfriend, Greg. He's in Ibiza and I should be there and not here.

"This boyfriend...why didn't he come here with you instead of going to Ibiza?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. All I know is that I have to be with him."

Greg laughed nastily. "Believe me, if you were my girlfriend, I wouldn't let you out of my sight. You know what he's up to right now?"

I whirled around. "He's not up to anything! I'm not listening to you!" I flounced out of the room and ran into my room, the slammed door echoing through the silent villa.

Shortly after my outburst, I heard Greg's car start up and speed off down the drive, gravel flying. I was completely alone now but all thoughts of relieving the ache had gone, to be replaced by feelings of sadness and despair. I couldn't stop thinking about Greg and the way he had kissed my breasts, his tongue so sensuous and warm against my skin. I imagined making love with him would be slow and languorous, not a quick hurried affair that would be over in minutes.

I reached for my mobile again and checked my messages, my heart beat quickening when I saw a voicemail from my friend Laura. I clicked onto the message and listened, my fists clenching as I heard her message.

Part 2 to follow shortly...

12