The Witch and the Labyrinth

Story Info
A witch enters a magical labyrinth.
1.4k words
4.46
7.8k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alara sighed, she was out of options. Her stock of wyvern blood had just run out and she had a huge potion order due soon. The only person who would have the quantity she needed on such short notice was Archmage Jalens. Unfortunately the archmage was not one to welcome visitors, sealing his laboratory away behind a magical maze.

Tossing her bag over her shoulder, Alara grabbed her spell book and staff and stood in front of her door. A short invocation and the edges of the door glowed a faint lilac. Opening the door revealed a damp hallway, the entrance to the maze. Resigned, she stepped in, the door slamming shut behind her.

Staff glowing, she made haste through the corners and turns of the maze. She was beginning to doubt the dreadful tales of the unbeatable labyrinth. It had taken barely half an hour before she stood at a large wooden door. There was no handle, but this was obviously the exit. The light on her staff turned violet as she swept it over the door, revealing the sigil barring her path.

Alara was so absorbed studying the sigil before her she barely heard the hoofbeats before it was too late. She threw herself out of the way as a towering shape slammed into the door. She got to her feet as the dust cleared. Towering over her was a minotaur. Easily nine feet tall and covered in black fur, it huffed and lowered its head, pawing at the ground as it prepared to charge.

She braced herself to meet the charge, and runes on her staff blazed as she held it aloft. The minotaur charged but was stopped short as it slammed into an invisible barrier. The force of the impact knocked Alara backwards, feet sliding along the ground as she fought to keep her stance. Enraged, the minotaur brought its heavy fists down again and again, slamming into her shield.

Straining under the assault, Alara knew she had to try something, she couldn't hold him off much longer. Seizing her moment as he pulled his fist back, she dropped the shield and struck. Fist-sized balls of energy shot from her outstretched hand, slamming into the minotaur's chest and exploding in a burst of violet sparks. As the light cleared, her heart sunk The minotaur still stood. Shaking its head it roared and swung a heavy fist toward her. Alara panicked and tried to raise her shield but it was too late. The fist collided with her shield, then pushed through as the barrier shattered with a soft pop.

Alara went flying across the room, landing hard as her staff clattered to ground, bouncing away from her. She was defenseless as the minotaur approached her, sensing victory. As it stalked towards her, she saw its large bull cock swaying. There was her last chance at escape. She didn't like it, but what choice did she have.

As the minotaur towered over her she shrugged off her robe and called out "Wait!" The minotaur paused, fist raised high, as she reached towards it. Staring at her naked body, he watched warily as she reached out to gently grasp his dick. She gasped as the already impressive dick began to grow. At least a foot long and thicker than her forearm it reached its full size. She stared in wonder until the minotaur huffed impatiently above her.

Leaning her head forward, she immediately knew there was no chance she could fit it in her mouth. The flared head twitched as she brought her mouth forward, the musk of the beast clouding her head. She wrapped her hands around his length and began to stroke softly, being rewarded with a soft groan and the minotaur lowering his fist. In time with her stroking she started running her tongue along the swollen tip. The taste was better than she expected, and she redoubled her effort.

A heavy drop of liquid formed at the tip of the minotaur's dick and she swiped it up with her tongue. It was almost unbearably warm, but sweet like a wild honey. She lost herself in the moment, thoughts of escape briefly pushed aside as she focused on the monstrous cock in front of her. For minutes she kept going, stroking and licking, wanting the satisfaction of his cum. The heavy balls swinging in front of her held her reward.

Without warning the minotaur closed a hand around her neck and pulled her up. She tried to scream, but no sound came out. Fear spiked as blackness closed in on her vision and she struggled weakly against its choking grip. As she was about to accept her fate it tossed her to the ground. Landing on her hands and knees, she tried to crawl away, coughing as she sucked in air. There was a heavy thud as the minotaur sank to its knees behind her. Realization set in as its massive cockhead bumped against the back of her legs.

Fear pushed her to try and flee, but a heavy hand grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back. Her magic made her body more resilient, but even it had its limits. She tried to relax as the flare pressed against her pussy. To her surprise, a bolt of desire shot through her as she felt the hot thick head come to rest against her tight hole. The thoughts of being taken by the beast clouded her head, banishing the cold dread. She needed this.

The minotaur was slow but unyielding as it pushed towards its prize. Alara screamed as the head pushed into her, stretching her tight pussy in ways she had never imagined. The scream trailed off into a moan as the flared head passed over a spot in her. Inch by inch it slid into her, filling her more than she had ever been before. She gasped as it hilted itself in her in one final quick push. Its tip rubbing against the deepest part of her sent sparks flying through her brain. The thick cock pulled back, leaving her feeling empty for a scant second before slamming back in, setting off more sparks behind her eyes.

The minotaur picked up speed, slamming into her again and again. Each time it withdrew and pushed back in the flared head scraped over a delicious space within her. Her breath turned from gasps to moans as the pain faded to nothing but pleasure. The heat grew inside her as the minotaur gave into its beastly nature. All gentleness gone, it gripped her hips tightly, pulling her back to bury itself as deeply as possible. Again and again it bottomed out in her. Its heavy balls slapped against her legs as it thrust.

Thoughts of escape, the labyrinth, and her goal were nowhere to be found as Alara moaned her own pleasure into the air. As the pleasure threatened to overtake her mind, the minotaur changed its thrusts. Instead of quickly pounding its full length in her, it sped up, thrusting only a few inches in and out of her. Each thrust smashing its head into her cervix, pushing as deeply as it could. The throbbing impact of the minotaur burying itself into her again and again pushed her over the edge. Her soaked pussy clenched hard around the invader, feeling every vein and ridge as it rubbed against her.

Her wet pussy clamping down hard pushed the minotaur to its own orgasm. Bellowing loudly into the air, It buried itself balls deep one last time and unloaded in her. Coming down from her own orgasm, she felt the massive cock twitch as it dumped an impossible amount of beastly cum into her. Without ceremony the minotaur pulled out of her, turned, and stalked off down a hallway of the maze.

Collapsing to the floor panting, she felt the minotaur's cum dripping out of her stretched pussy and pooling beneath her. Still, she was alive. She looked to the door and saw words appear in glowing script.

"Guardian defeated!"

As the words faded, a handle appeared on the door and the entire door swung open. Gathering her robes and staff, Alara stepped cautiously through the door into a snow-covered forest. The door closed behind her and she saw the wall rise up to form the blackness of the night sky. A full moon hung in the false sky, and in the distance she heard a bellowing roar.

This was going to be a long labyrinth.