Desire Fulfilled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miss Jane
Miss Jane
120 Followers

"It's OK...they're just still aching and tender," Sam replied with a broad grin. "I will be ready for more soon."

"Mmmm, good. Let's see what else we have here," Erin said inquisitively as she layed down and perused the two other items on the bed. "Oooh, I like the look of this!" she said as she held up a large flesh colored dildo with a curved tip and large bulging veins. "Does this work?

Finishing her drink, Sam placed her glass on the nightstand. "Nope...the vibe hasn't worked in years, but I like it so much, I can't bring myself to get rid of it," Sam playfully said with a giggle.

"I want to watch you fuck yourself with it," Erin quietly said. "I want to use one of your toys in my own pussy while I watch you with that."

"Help yourself," Sam replied beaming a smile at her. "Use whatever you'd like. And I am going to want to watch you too. At the same time or separately?"

"Whatever you want Baby," Erin replied with a wink. "Tell me something...have you ever had anyone watch you before? Your other half? Another man? Anyone?"

Sam blushed at the question. She had never been watched by anyone before, although the thought of having a stranger watch her excited her beyond her wildest imagination. "No...I've never had anyone watch me," Sam answered quietly.

"Oh, wow! We have got to do something about that!" Erin responded excitedly. "You can watch me, and me you...and then we can see what we can do about finding someone, a stranger, to watch you touch and fuck yourself. God, that would be so hot!"

"Well...I don't..." Sam said nervously before being cut off by Erin's enthusiasm.

"Hell, it's still early. I say we find a couple of toys, get dressed and go back out. I know we could find somewhere to go with lots of guys that would go crazy to see two horny blondes getting off! C'mon, what do ya say? You up for it?"

Sam's confusion and indecisiveness made her feel very insecure and vulnerable. "I'm not sure...I mean...I don't know," she said nervously.

Seeing how uncomfortable Sam was with the whole idea, Erin leaned towards her, placing a gentle, reassuring kiss on her lips. "We already did in the parking lot...Remember? That was just a little while ago. Anyway, we can go out and see what happens...if you're not up for it, you don't have to do anything...we can just take a look around. Does that sound better, Baby?"

"Yeah...that sounds better," Sam replied quietly. "And you'll be OK with that?"

"Sure Baby...I knew you were unsure when we were in the bar earlier. I knew it was your first time with something like that." Erin gently stroked Sam's cheek, "whatever you want to try is fine with me. If you want to just watch me, that's OK...but I'd love to see you get nasty too Baby. I know you have it in you...after what we've already experienced together...oh yeah, I know you can do it."

Pausing for a few seconds to think about what she was about to do, Sam abruptly sat upright. "OK...let's do it!"

Sitting upright as well, Erin gave Sam a huge grin. "We can wear what we had on earlier...but without panties...and we can take a few toys with us...and see just what kind of mischief we can get into! Oh goody, this is gonna be great!"

Sliding off the bed, Erin and Sam hurridly gathered a couple of toys from the bed and the dresser drawer, located their clothes strewn through the house and ran outside to Sam's SUV, laughing and giggling with each other.

"Now you're sure about this?" Erin asked.

"Absolutely! If I think about it again, I will change my mind...c'mon let's go!" Sam replied excitedly.

Miss Jane
Miss Jane
120 Followers
12