Desiree Wants Sex AND Love

Story Info
Finding a man who wants to cherish her is the aim
2.5k words
4.44
19.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desiree Baxter walked out of her fourth relationship in eight years on the eve of her 28th birthday fed up, determined to enter a convent although she wasn't sure they accepted agnostics.

The problem was men only wanted to fuck her; she wanted them to also love her. Was that too much to ask?

Apparently.

Oh, each one of those four men – and some others in between the gaps – had been great a fucking but they tended to only love their moms, their cars and themselves.

Desiree loved to fuck too, but after gushing fluid she found herself looking for more. A cuddle would be nice rather than 'him' reaching for the newspaper or actually leaving her to watch from mindless game of football on the idiot box.

She knew was love was all about; she read about it in weepy paperbacks and had her heart wrenched and elated watching it in eye-dabbing films. She classified herself as an incurable romantic without really knowing what that meant.

A feeling similar to orgasm perhaps?

Her mom loved serving her daddy her meals, even after all these years. Was that love? Difficult to tell – her mom adored to cook. She was sure that it wasn't love her father had for those sluts he and Toby Winters took up to Toby's mountain cabin.

Two days later, living briefly with her parents who really did appear to live separate lives, Desiree moved into a room in Agnes Browns' small apartment. The first night they mixed some martinis and ended up crying over Desiree's dilemma, Agnes pontificating that it really wasn't a dilemma because no man was worth loving; she'd found love in the arms of a co-worker, Maddy. "But you'll never meet Maddy – we are just so secretive."

Two weeks later Agnes said, "I'm going home on Friday afternoon for the weekend. Want to come?"

"No," Desiree sighed, "I'll just get my nails done."

"You're coming with me, and that's that," Agnes said firmly, almost aggressively, making Desiree conclude Agnes wore the strap-on when she was with Maddy.

They went to King Springs, a small resort serving town. The Brown's house was actually a cottage, a very pretty one, painted beautifully with climbing roses over the entrance.

Claire and Henry Brown came out to greet them warmly, followed by Agnes's brother Clive, assistant general manager at the Kings Springs Country Club, who scowled at Desiree but managed a smile when attempted to break her fingers in the greeting handshake.


Agnes and Desiree were to share a room, single beds Desiree hoped. Brother and sister went off with the bags and as the pleasantries with the parents commenced Desiree cringed, hearing Clive shout, "Why did you have to bring frigid face with you and have me thrown out of my room?"

"Because I'm entitled to friends and anyway, have you noticed the tits?"

"Yeah, but I don't even like giving up my room for a decent pair of handgrips."

"You're foul."

"You're gay."

Mrs Brown sighed, "Oh dear, the settling in period, in a couple of hours it will be normal between those two again. Clive is convinced Agnes is having it off with women at her workplace. Have you seen them in action?"

"She's never had another woman in the apartment during my time there and I have my own room."

"Oh, thank goodness for that, but on the other hand perhaps it's safer these days woman with woman."

"It's bloody unnatural if you ask me," grunted Mr Brown lifting down his newspaper a little.

"No-one is asking you, dear. Agnes says you compose the wording for advertisements."

"Yes, I do work in an ad agency as creative director."

"Is that above the person who writes the words."

"A little," Desiree smiled. "I love your cottage; it's so beautifully looked after. A prime place."

"That's lovely of you to say so. Here come the kids. Open the wine, Henry."

Clive entered behind Agnes and immediately eyed Desiree's breasts which told her he'd lied to his sister and hadn't noticed them. What a typical male cheat.

"Oliver's calling in for a drink," he grunted.

Agnes rolled her eyes and referred to him as Dolly Ollie, She said in a loud whisper to Desiree, "He's sex mad; will do anything on two legs."

"How is it he's missed me," giggled her mother.

Everyone laughed.

"The truth is he doesn't much like women; we think he's gay," said Mrs Brown.

"You guys don't know what you're talking about," Clive snorted. "He often takes out one of his sister's friends. Just because he doesn't shaft them on the first date doesn't mean he's gay."

They heard a motor-cycle draw up. The door opened and a shaggy blond guy with misty blue eyes and a great tan said, "Hi everyone. Spare a drink for a thirsty guy?"

Desiree emitted a secret sigh and squeezed her thighs together; if she was going to be fucked this weekend she hoped it would be this guy; he was gorgeous. Fleetingly she prayed he wasn't gay and would notice her. The guy ought to be in films.

Harry stood and held out a glass of wine. At that moment Ollie saw Desiree. He was looking at a slim and stylish vision with fair hair and intensely green eyes, wide mouth and cute smile.

"Ohmigod."

Desiree's cheeks flamed and because of the intensity of the way he said that, spilled her drink. Mrs Brown fussed off to fetch a cloth.

"She's my friend Desiree. Desiree this is Oliver Roth," Agnes said. "Everyone calls him Ollie. Go sit beside her, Ollie."

"No, sit with me, Ollie," Clive countered.

Mrs Brown who'd finished wiping threw Clive the cloth and told him to take it to the kitchen. While he did that Ollie chose to sit beside Desiree. As his clothing brushed against her she felt a surge of something zap between them; she felt her bra tighten which never happened until the start of foreplay. She knew she was imagining these reactions but wallowed in the delicious thoughts. She'd fuck this guy anytime soon and no, he didn't have to love her. She became aware that he'd been talking to her.

"Pardon me, Ollie, I misplaced my hearing. What was that?"

"You misplaced your hearing?" Ollie grinned. He leaned forward and whispered, "You're not one of Agnes' lesbian friends are you?"

The look of sheer shock on Desiree's face produced a hastily whispered apology.

Angrily she whispered, "If you admit to being gay leave my side this instant."

He grinned: "You appear to have very nice breasts; perhaps sometime I will have the privilege of assessing what else you've got that makes you attractive to men."

Mrs Brown asked what they were whispering about.

"Ollie is sympathizing with me spilling my drink and was rude enough to ask how old I was and were I a sales clerk."

"Ollie, how rude. Please apologize to our guest this instant."

"It's all right, Mrs Brown," Desiree lied. "He's already done that and invited me out to dinner."

"What tonight?" Clive barked.

"Whatever – tonight or tomorrow night."

"It will have to be tomorrow night – we are joining the guys for dinner and then going bowling."

Desiree said that was fine, she and Agnes would go out for dinner and then bowling where they might meet some nice guys.

"You mean girls," Clive jeered.

"No guys," Desiree said, staring him down. She noticed Mrs Brown looking at her very keenly.

"Would you like to join us, Mrs Brown?"

"No, you two youngsters go out an enjoy yourselves."

Desiree said she wouldn't go unless Mr and Mrs Brown joined them.

"I'm watching Friday night football."

"Oh God, I'll join you girls, but only for dinner and bowling. Call me Claire, dear."

The women were leaving the bowling centre when Ollie came over to them and said something weird to Desiree about wanting the opportunity to carr out the assessment. It sounded suspicious but neither mother nor daughter looked certain.

"Okay, I'm staying on to talk to Ollie."

The Browns said goodnight after Claire told Desiree where to find the key to the front door.

The guys completed their last game and Ollie and Desiree left them drinking.

"Want to grope on a park bench or in my recreation vehicle?"

"The RV."

"Do you mind going there on the back of a motor-cycle?"

"No, providing you ride carefully."

"Oh, I always ride carefully," he said, flashing his teeth to ensure she got the message. The sight of Desiree's hot cheeks gave him the answer.

They rode off on the lightweight 125cc motor-cycle that is carried on the cargo rack of the RV. The RV was far from being a road giant, but it was comfortable.

The offer of wine was refused so they began kissing, easy, no hurry, as if time was standing still for them. After a while their tongues touched so she dug a hand into his shirt, indicating he was free to roam, which he did.

"God, what a great rack."

Desiree groaned and pushed her chest hard against his hand, spouting her nipples into something he could get his teeth around when ready. Soon they were uncovered and he was licking. Her hand wandered and lightly brushed an under-the-trousers erection that was anything but modest in size. He groaned and that tingled her, everywhere.

"You're going to be beautiful to fuck."

Her mind whirled like the display of a slot machine. Desiree resisted the urged to throw her legs wide; she did like this slow work-up. He could take forever as long as he finished the job with a bang.

She felt him undo the button of her skirt and pull the zip, and then he slid off the sofa on to his knees, taking her skirt with him, she'd lifting her hips in anticipation.

"Thigh highs – I love stockings," he murmured, licking their tops while probably inhaling her. She knew she was wet.

Ollie pulled her panties aside and breathed on to her, making her squirm and to fight from breaking into excited panting – no need to excite him.

"This is beautiful, created by an artistic engineer in human anatomy striving for perfection," he burbled.

Lies, of course, but she did think her vulva was pretty cool. At that accolade she broke out into a pant.

"You're sounding as if you really want something," he said, flicking his tongue along her slit.

She grabbed behind his head and pulled.

"Ah, he called – you want me right inside it. Then I best summons my specialist assistant."

Pinching her nipples Desiree moaned and gushed. The tease; he was driving her insane.

Fortunately for her soundness of mind, he was up and pumping inside a minute.

"Christ, you're tight."

Another lie, but she loved it.

"I can feel your juices running over my nuts."

"I hope they don't go rusty," she joked, and then wailed into another small ejaculation.

He worked out what was happening. "Keep them small, save the big one to come with daddy."

She went wild, hugging him, biting his chest, clamping her cunt around him as tightly as possible.

"Fuck, already," he roared. "I'm about to blow."

She lay back on the sofa, slinging her legs around his shoulders, releasing pressure on him but it was too late. However, that allowed him to press a finger against her butt hole.

"Eek!" she yelled, breaking into pulsating jerks of the body.

"AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!," he yelled.

"Keep it in me," she screamed, realizing they hadn't had a pre-fuck discussion. They were fools but there you gom lust can override safety considerations. Their ejaculations over-lapped and they collapsed into a heaving, sweating heap.

Ollie bit her breasts gently saying, "These are lovely but one would expect that on one as lovely as you."

She gasped, but said nothing, not wanting to spoil the magic of the moment. Men found it difficult to talk intimately, more so after intimate moments, that is, in her experience.

They were still panting.

"Stay here, tonight. I want to hold you all night. We'll shower in the morning, then fuck, and then have breakfast before I return you to your hosts."

"Very well, I'd love that."

He carried her to bed.

She awoke some hours later and returning from the bathroom began licking him into an erection.

"Is it morning?"

"No, go to sleep; I'm just having a play. She played until she had a mouthful of cum. He was pretending to be asleep because when she sat up she could see the whites of teeth.

A tongue in her cunt awoke Desiree at dawn.

- - -

A week after that hot night, Desiree introduced Ollie to a modelling agency and tests were done. He was called in to sign an exclusive contract and upon hearing that Desiree insisted on accompanying him.

When Ollie reached for the pen Desiree called a halt in proceedings. "First, please show us some of the prints and then one of the screen tests; we're not particular what you give us to view."

That took less than fifteen minutes.

"Treble that signing on offer and reduced the agency commission to 25 percent or we're not signing," she said.

The agency head laughed and Ollie looked as if Desiree had turned into a career assassin.

"I'm not joking," Desiree said.

"Nor am I. Are you in agreement, team?"

The male and female assistants nodded to Josephine Carter, principal of one of the country's top model agencies.

"See you at the next party, Jo-Jo. I've never known you to let hot property slip through your fingers. There always has to be a first time. Come on Ollie, say goodbye to Mrs Carter, Maxine and Clay."

Josephine actually allowed the door to close before she set Clay after them. At this stage Ollie was asking why Desiree had wrecked his career before it had started.

"What's so different about their film test and photos and the photos in my portfolio?" he protested.

"Your stills were taken by a commercial specialist – a tired guy who does that job day after day. Jo-Jo uses Ana Jacobson, one of the top professionals for capturing the look. When Jo-Jo dollies up that presentation and puts it out national and international makers of sports equipment, motor-cycles, racing bicycles and hot cars and SUV's will lick their lips and tell their marketing team, "Let's book this guy, he's hot."

"Guys," Clay called, catching up with them at the elevators. "Mrs Carter would like another word."

They signed at 2.5 times the original offer; Desiree thought in the interests of goodwill they should allow Jo-Jo to squeeze back a little.

Ollie and Desiree's relationship blossomed as their workloads kept them apart quite a bit, providing many happy reunions after such spells. They settled into a small, elegant city apartment and at weekends either went off on the RV or to their retreat overlooking the golf course at King Springs, where Ollie's best buddy Clive was now resort manager.

The day Clay was told his gross earnings had topped $1 million in bookings he arrived home with a ring. Desiree accepted Ollie's proposal because she was left with no other choice: she knew he loved her, absolutely. Desiree had began loving him the day after their first night together when he called three times, just to say hello. A man who does that is worth having, she'd concluded.

THE END