All Comments on 'Desperate During Ultrasound'

by kinkywhipper1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Not Good

A well written story but not at all erotic. I know this is in the fetish category but very unsexy. The 'true story' part is also a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I disagree

I thought that it was incredibly sexy, and the idea of it being a real story makes it even more so.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice start from a promising writer...

Well done! You combine a lot of erotic themes in a very compact narrative and leave it open-ended in an extremely tantalizing way. Hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmmmmm

this story seems a tad unrealistic. I believe it is real, but it seems like you must have emblished quite a bit. The way the nurse behaves is quite unprofesional, and in real life i'm not really sure anybody would actually go into a profesion completely on the grounds of their sexual tastes. I try not to point out the issues in stories, but it annoys me when people say the story is completely real and then make up stuff. For example you said that the nurse took obvious pleasure in your desperation, and showed that by grinning quite obviously. Do you really think someone would do that? Really? Not only would it be insensitive, even if it were a personnal fetish, but it would be hard to do something like that in a social situation. I doupt this woman would assume that you had the fetish, why would she? It's not that common. So why would she risk it by showing her pleasure? You could have easily complained about her attitude.

Slutty63Slutty63almost 11 years ago
Nice Story

I really enjoyed this - a similar thing happened when my wife went for an ultrasound scan and I went with her. She had drunk plenty of water and there was a slight delay so that by the time it was done she was absolutely dying to pee. I got the feeling that the nurse was enjoying her desperation and I was too! As she moved the probe around it made her gasp and groan with distress and by the time it was over she'd lost control slightly and her panties were wet! The nurse was sympathetic but I suspected she'd enjoyed her suffering.

peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
two favorites

two of my favorite topics are pee stories and medical exams, so I really enjoyed this story. I wish Heather caoxed her into pissing on her and/or drank her hot offering.

love2lickmlove2lickmover 9 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

I would love to read about the 2 lady's getting in to

golden showers end even drinking it.

maybe even getting together with the tech girl and her secretary for some

kinky action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome story

Wow. Just amazing. Love it. I wish I were u

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous