Desperate Fever

Story Info
The Heat gets to Mark.
6.3k words
3.46
14.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove in my M3 down the streets of Los Angeles. Life was good. I had a great car, a great job and might I say a great house. I cruised the street looking out the window and seeing people walk near the Staples Center. There were some fine ladies in short skirts which blew my mind. It was a hot summer day. People were sweating out there and I was sweating examining these hot ladies in their outfits as I drove by them.

"Damn! What sexy girls we have in L.A." I said to myself as I turned a left towards Santa Monica Street.

Due to this intense heat, I felt thirsty and slowly pulled over to the right of the road to catch myself a drink from a nearby store. I parked my car at the side of the road and opened the door as a sudden heat wave splashed into my face. The skies were clear but the temperature was ridiculous. I got out of my car, closed the door, and walked towards 7 Eleven to buy myself a drink. I pulled the store door and a sudden wave of cold air cooled me as I walked into the air conditioned store. I went to the aisle with the cold refrigerators and saw a women opening the refrigerator door.

She was wearing a fine, tight jeans and a short, sleeveless white tied top lifting her breasts and showing a great deal of cleavage. I was able to see her nice curved body and might I also say her sexy tight ass. As she opened, she dropped her purse. As she bent over to pick it up, the woman's jeans slightly lowed revealing a lacey, pink thong. After seeing that I felt my cock harden within my pants. My mind went wild. I wanted to plant myself in that body. She had a tattoo design on her lower back and it made her body look gorgeous. The woman got up grabbing her purse and took out a bottle of Pepsi from the refrigerator. She closed the door and turned her face towards me. At that moment I was able to recognize that face, it was the dazzling Candice Michelle. I couldn't believe my eyes as I stared at her. Candice looked so fucking sexy. Her face, her dark brown hair, her life-size breasts covered by her sexy top, her belly button diamond on her visible slim stomach, her tight ass within her firm jeans, her high heel shoes; everything about her was striking.

"Excuse me sir! Can you please stop watching me?" Candice said angrily, staring straight at me with an irritated look. "I know what you're thinking and it won't happen."

I just couldn't stop looking at that lovely, curved body; yet I didn't want to start any problems with her. I guess she has a lot of guys who stare at her and she is getting tired of it. Or maybe she already has a boyfriend.

"Sorry Ma'am!" I told her, turning my head away from her and towards the store refrigerator.

I felt embarrassed, but also felt blessed after gazing at her. Without watching her I opened the refrigerator and took out an ice-cold can of Sprite. As I closed the door, I saw this hot woman standing alongside me with her eyes gazing straight into mine. She had lovely eyes; however I couldn't resist looking down through her top. Her breasts were squished together and lifted in her tight top. Her tits were huge and her cleavage was jaw dropping. Miraculously I didn't look down, therefore couldn't spoil the moment for both of us. If I tilted my head down, who knows what would have happened. She would have slapped me across the face and walked away even more pissed off. I knew I didn't want to lose this chance of meeting her.

"May I help you Ma'am?" I asked joyfully.

"Hi, I just like to introduce myself, my name is Candice," she said, still fixing her eyes into mine.

It felt strange that she introduced herself after getting angry at me for staring at her; however felt wonderful that she introduced herself to me. My cock was going to rip through my pants. Her tight body was so close to me. I felt like smacking that firm ass real hard.

"Hello Candice, my name is Mark," I said to her trying to resist all possible things I wanted to do her.

If she wanted to, I would have banged her right here in this store. I seriously would have. I was so desperate to fuck this woman. My mind went all over the place, wanting her. I just wanted her legs around my waist and kiss her. Yet it was too bad, she seemed to try and be friends with me and never gave an impression of wanting to fuck me.

"Hi Mark, you are looking quite good," said Candice. "A very strong man I believe?"

"Yeah, I guess I do workout." I said awkwardly. "You're looking rather nice yourself, very attractive."

"Ohh Thank you sir!" smiled Candice.

It felt odd. One minute she is pissed and the next minute she is politely talking to me.

"Is something the matter?" asked Candice.

"Welllll!" I said. "Weren't you aggravated a minute ago when I was glancing at you?"

"It's alright! Don't take it personally. I have enough guys always watching me and it sometimes gets bothersome when it's the wrong people; however you look like a great guy," smiled Candice.

"Obviously, who wouldn't?" I said in my mind sarcastically. "Any guy would want to ram that body of yours. Damn! Who wouldn't watch you?"

I took Candice's remarks as a compliment and thanked her. We had a nice conversation as I walked her to the cashier. I offered to pay for her bottle of Pepsi along with my can of Sprite. She hesitated but I convinced her and Candice let me pay for her drink. Candice was a very gracious lady. I was also a polite gentleman obviously. Come on! Who wouldn't be courteous to a lady as sizzling as Candice? You will always get something in return; like a nice blowjob. I gladly walked her outside the 7 Eleven store and then encouraged her to allow me to give her a ride. Candice accepted.

"Wow Mark! Nice BMW!" said Candice, astonished. "You must be a millionaire to afford such a car."

"Candice, you must be worth millions to have such a body like that. Honestly, I'll pay money for you to be on my waterbed," I thought to myself.

"Yeah! Well! I do have a great job," I told Candice as I examined this nice babe from top to bottom.

"So what do you work as Mark?" Candice asked.

"I 'm an assistant president of a large corporation," I replied.

"Ohhhhhh realllllyy!" Candice said looking surprised. "Are there any vacant full-time positions for a lovely lady like myself?"

Candice laughed and said she was kidding. However I still answered her question and said there was enough positions for well-qualified women. I was hoping she'd apply because she'll get the position guaranteed no matter what skills she had. My boss was also that kind of person who would hire gorgeous women even if they weren't well qualified to help the corporation. And trust me there is a reason why.

"I am currently looking for a well paid job and who knows, I might end up applying for your corporation," said Candice smiling. "So what is your company called?"

"Entech, it's a computer hardware and software corporation. Well suited for women," I said.

"I'll keep that in mind," Candice said. "So let's get into your lovely car."

She never noticed my wondering eyes while I was talking to her. I opened the front passenger door of my BMW for Candice. She slowly walked towards the car and bowed to get onto the seat; first placing both her hands on the seat and pulling herself into the car. Her sexy thong slowly became observable as she got into the car. My eyes widen, I just wanted to fuck her so bad. Candice sat down, looked at me and began to giggle. I gently closed the door and ran around my car and got onto the driving seat. I started the car as I turned my eyes towards Candice. I couldn't stand firm over glancing at her breasts and looked on curiously at her cleavage. Candice never really looked back at me but began to giggle and smile as she looked at the road ahead.

"So are you comfortable?" I asked.

"Yes Mark, I am, thank you," said Candice.

"So where would you like me to take you?" I asked politely.

"Well! Is it okay if you drop me off at a nearby Glover Street bus stop?" asked Candice.

"Yeah! Sure Candice, anything for a nice lady like you," I said smiling.

"Thank you Mark, you are so sweet," Candice remarked.

"Anything for you," I muttered.

I turned the wheel and drove to the bus stop. We talked about varies things as we fully introduced ourselves to each other. Candice commented on how I always listened to her every word and how generous I was to give her a ride. She said I wasn't like many guys who usually talk to her to get a one night stand. She never viewed me as that kind of person. We were slowly becoming friends as we chatted. I took a turn on Glover Street.

"So Mark, do you have a wife?" Candice asked raising the topic of relationship.

"I am not married Candice but I have a lovely girlfriend," I told her. "It been almost a year since we started our relationship. She always makes me happy."

"Oh I see, so what is this lucky one's name?" Candice asked with a lovely grin.

"Christy," I replied, smiling back.

"Has she ever spotted you cheating on her?" she asked as I looked at her suspiciously.

"Huh? Why would you raise a question like that?" I said irritated. "I would never ever cheat on her and never have."

"Don't get so heated. I was just wondering. Sorry for asking such a question," Candice said apologizing.

I stopped at a red light adjacent to a Glover Street bus stop.

"Nevertheless, Christy is a fortunate girl to have a man like you. You are a bighearted type of guy and I can't see any woman much luckier than Christy," said Candice.

Candice told me that this was her stop and got out of the car. She expressed gratitude and closed the door saying bye without giving me a thank you kiss on the cheek. I felt as if I got nothing in return. I never even asked for her number and she never asked for mine. I felt such a fool. Okay, I know I have a girlfriend and I know Candice wouldn't have given me her number knowing that I already had a girl, but this woman was too fucking sexy to give up. I cried in displeasure as she left me in the car all alone. As I waited for the traffic light to turn green I watched Candice waiting in the bus stop through the window. Candice was standing there with that sexy body.

I pictured myself with her in that bus stop as I slowly pull her sizzling tight jeans to her knees revealing that lacey, pink thong fixed onto her fucking, tight bangable ass. I force her against the bus stop window, bent over, with both her hands pressed to the glass; her rear facing me. I unbuckle my pants and drop them to my ankles exposing my ten inch, hardened cock. I then teasingly pull her thong down and slowly insert my cock into her tight, damp pussy; fucking her in and out as she moans with pleasure screaming my name.

"HARDER MARK! FUCK ME MARK! OHHHHH HARDERR!!! AHHHHH!!!! BABYYY!!!!! AHHHHHHHH FUCKKKK!!!!! IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD WITH YOUR HUGE COCK IN ME!" as I imagined her cry with pleasure in the bus stop.

I wanted to lick that slim belly and then move up to her top and fuck those two immense figures covered by it. The lights turned green and I pushed the accelerator, moving away from the bus stop as I watched her through my rearview mirror until she was out of site. It was tough luck and I had to live with that. I know I am too hungry for women. I have a girlfriend who loves me and yet don't really give a damn if I cheat on her with another woman; well only if she doesn't know about it. I will let you on a little secret, Christy is my girl but Christy isn't my love, she is my bitch and by the way her full name is Christy Hemme. I could get her anytime I want and since I am a well-mannered gentleman, I always make her think I love her and I will try to never break her heart. That is what good boyfriends do. Don't get me wrong here, Christy is one gorgeous babe and trust me; she is also one slutty bitch.

I sped down the street and turned right into Venice Drive and parked on the side of the residential road in front of a nice mansion. This manor was not mine; I didn't have possession of it. This was my girl's mansion or might I say my bitch's mansion. The mansion was given to her by her wealthy billionaire of a father whom I consider a good father for raising such a slutty girl. Thank you Christy's father for creating such a bangable woman! I got out of my BMW and walked towards the front driveway.

There! On the driveway! I see my girl washing her luxury Mercedes in a wet, white tank top and a mini skirt with cut out buckle sides. She was bending over as she wiped the windows clean with a white cloth. She was listening to tunes with the volume cranked up, coming from a boom box in her open garage. Her skirt was dripping with water and her long, wet legs looked beautiful. I continued walking towards her staring at her luscious, wet body. Christy was too busy cleaning along with her loud music deafening her, to even notice me or hear my footsteps. I stood behind her; her bent over rear facing me as if I was giving her a doggy. I figured she wasn't wearing any panties underneath that skirt and believe me she hardly does. I took my index finger and gradually stuck it beneath her skirt without her noticing and just like that I was able to insert it into my slutty girl's cunt.

"Hmmmmmmmmm!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Christy whined as I worked through her moistening hole with my finger.

She quickly dropped the cleaning cloth and stood up straight as I withdrew from her pussy. Christy turned around and looked at me. At that moment I saw her tits through her wet, sleeveless shirt. Her wet top basically clung to her tits making it visible to my sanctified eyes. Christy's nipples were erect.

"MARK!!! What are you doing?" yelled Christy seeming infuriated.

"I just came to say hi," I said smiling looking at her with my wondering eyes

"Why did you…you know…" Christy said feeling embarrassed, referring to what I did while she was bending over.

"Welllll! I thought you would like it," I said looking into her eyes.

"I did Mark, but I didn't want you to do it here," Christy said softly.

I appeared bolted from the blue. I thought she wouldn't mind knowing that she wasn't even wearing any panties or bra outside on the driveway where random people can pass by glancing at this sexy bitch. I didn't know why she felt uncomfortable outside.

"Are you mad at me Christy?" I said sarcastically with a puppy dog face.

"Awwwww! Mark, I can't be mad at youuu!" she said forgivingly.

"Christy, I feel as if I offended you," I said again mockingly.

I was just playing around with her, trying to make her feel as if I was becoming gloomy. She couldn't tell if I was being sarcastic. Christy was a serious slut; flashing all her features outside in the open so that men could glance at my girl. Obviously, any man would have tried and hammer her from behind while she was washing her coupe and I'm sure she would have liked it. And the sad part is I wouldn't have even cared if she was getting her brains fucked out. I just love watching her moan even if it's from another guy. I also love jacking off while watching her finger herself to an orgasm. Oh yeah! You don't know the countless possibilities of Christy Hemme.

"Nooo! You didn't offend me. It's just that you caught me by surprise…but don't feel bad Mark, I love you too much to make you sad and nothing should ever come between us," said Christy as she slowly moved her lovely lips toward mine kissing me and then wrapping her arms around my neck kissing me passionately on her driveway.

The boom box unexpectedly shutdown as Christy was kissing me; I took both of my free hands and placed each one on Christy's butt cheeks underneath her wet skirt. I then began squeezing and feeling her ass and instantly spanked her left cheek hard.

"Ohhhhh Mark!" Christy groaned after spanking her.

I quickly pulled her by the ass closer to me ready for what I really wanted to do her. I slowly moved one of my hands onto Christy's shaved area as I lifted her skirt with my other hand. I inserted my index finger into her hole, however this time she didn't resist. She began fucking my index finger hard outside on her driveway. She kissed me, binding her arms around my neck as she moved up and down riding my finger.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YESSSSSS!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! FINGER FUCK ME BABY!!" screamed Christy.

Without doubt I knew she would love to have sex out where people can witness, and looking at her now I think she would scream for people to notice. As for me, I didn't care if a mammoth crowd comes watching us. As long as I get a nice bitch, I wouldn't give a damn. However, I had a feeling that people in neighborhood are peeking through their house windows watching us do our thing. Nevertheless I was craving to fuck her pussy with my rock solid cock out here against her car.

"Come on baby! Let's do it right here, right now!" I said feeling horny.

"Mark? You want to fuck me?" Christy muttered, looking at my desperate eyes. "Ohhh baby! I love it when you want to fuck me. Let's do it! But not here! Get into the back seat of my car."

Without hesitation I removed my finger from her moistened cunt and opened the back seat door of her car with excitement. The windows of the car were tinted dark; therefore nobody would be able to see us inside; like I even cared! I got inside and sat down. Christy walked her sexy self around her car and opened the back seat door on the other side. She got into the car and we both closed the doors and locked it. Christy was on the back seat on her knees next to where I was sitting. She pulled her wet top off exposing her amazing breasts. Christy then gradually pulled her skirt off while on her knees. She was completely naked inside her own car as I watched her move closer, fondling with my magic stick inside my pants. She began licking her lips seeming as if she wanted me bad. Christy jumped on my lap as I removed my hands from my pants with her back rubbing against me. Her ass was on my hardened cock as she sat on my lap moving her ass around and massaging my cock within my buckled pants.

"Does that feel good Mark?" Christy asked as she continued rubbing her lovely ass on my lap.

"Ohhhh yeahhh babyyy!!" I moaned, about to cum inside my pants while Christy jumped around on my lap with her bare ass.

Before I could even explode, Christy soared herself off my lap and back to the seat next to me. I got off my seat and stood up slightly in the cramped car. I told her to lie on her back and extend her entire body on the back seat. I then slowly got on top above her legs and began licking her from her legs to her lovely thighs, forgetting about her juicy cunt for now and slowly licking her from her stomach to her fine breasts. Christy moaned slightly as I stuck my tongue throughout her amazing body. Right on then I began sucking on her immense breasts and licking her hard, erect nipples. I then with time lowered my head into Christy's succulent shaved region. I wedged my tongue into her pussy as she screamed in pleasure.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Christy cried as her hips lifted above the seat due to the intense sensation coming from her g-spot. "AHHHHHH BABYY!!!! LICK MY PUSSY!! STICK IT IN DEEPER!!! AHHHHH!!!"

My lips came into contact with the lips of her vagina. I stuck my tongue as deep as possible into Christy's hole. It tasted so good while I ate her pussy out. She cried out, deafening me.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! HMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" she barked.

Suddenly a mysterious person began banging on the car window. In panic I raised my head away from my girl's cunt, but Christy took her hand and forced my head between her thighs. I couldn't resist she was desperate. I resumed licking her cunt viciously as the thumping continued on the window.

12