Desperate Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Christy cried the roof off as her cum began dripping through her tightening pussyhole. She reached her orgasm

I couldn't take the immense pressure buildup within my pants. I needed to ejaculate. As Christy screamed through multiple orgasms, I unbuckled my pants and pulled them to my knees while on my knees on top of Christy. I wanted to slam in my cock into her pussy; however I couldn't; not while someone is violently knocking the window. I guess I can't have good intercourse when I'm panicky. My pressurized cock was going wild. I was desperate to burst. I began stroking it very fast above Christy's breasts while she was fingering her clits, still moaning. This unknown person was still trying to crack the car window, yet my mind was on Christy's beautiful body and my cock.

"Mark! Don't mind the person outside. I want you to cum on my tits," Christy muttered licking the top of her lips with her tongue as she watched me moan ready to fire away.

I watched my babe moan, then I hit climax and went all the way as Christy closed her eyes and waited in anticipation while rubbing her g-spot.

"OHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD! AHHHHHH!!!" I whined exhausted as cum sprayed onto Christy sexy tits.

She took her hands and rubbed the cum all over her body as she moaned softly for the last time. I smiled and told her she was one hell of a girl. In my mind, she was one hell of a bitch! Now as for the knocks on the window, it still continued. We both now realized and had our minds on these mysterious bangs. I slightly opened the window not showing off to much of what was inside the car. My eyes were only peeking out through the window.

"Who is it?" I said exhausted after the intense orgasm.

"It is me, Andrew," the mysterious voice said.

"Andrew?" I said.

"ANDREW!!" Christy yelled.

"Is that you Christy?" the voice said again.

Christy fearfully took her clothes and put them back on. I followed by pulling up my pants and buckling them up.

"Open the door Mark," Christy demanded.

I opened the door and in popped a head.

"Hi Christy, I just came by to see how you are doing," the so-called Andrew said.

"Andrew! What are you doing here? We already told ourselves not to see each other again," shouted Christy.

I looked confused, wondering who this Andrew was.

"Christy? Who is this guy? Do you know him?" I said puzzled.

"Mark, this is my ex-boyfriend," Christy replied.

"EX-BOYFRIEND!" I said shocked. "So this is the man who fucked you so many times before spotting him with another woman."

"CHRISTY! Why do you always tell everyone?" roared Andrew. "We were just having a meeting with each other talking about how to run our business more efficiently. There weren't any emotional connections between us. Christy, you have to understand."

"Understand what? I spotted you flirting with this woman. You two were kissing and her hand was in your pants," screamed Christy.

I watched as these two exchanged verbal abuse even though Andrew was more towards asking for forgiveness. Christy hardly forgave him as she got out the car from the other side. Andrew raised his head out of the car and watched Christy walk away back into her house.

"Christy you slut! Wear some decent clothes for once! I can see your fucking cunt underneath that skirt and your tits through that white top." Andrew said laughing.

"SHUT UP ANDREW! GO BACK TO THAT BITCH WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU!" yelled Christy as she opened the front door to her home and went in.

I was still sitting on the back seat of Christy's car. I looked at Andrew; he was laughing his ass off. I slowly got out of the car and stood in front of him. He turned his head towards me and began smiling at me.

"So you are this bitch's new boyfriend eh?" Andrew chuckled. "I see you had some fun inside her car."

"Haha! Well I wasn't able to ram her because of you," I said. "Your thumping on the window seriously freaked me out."

"Ohh! Hehe! I'm sorry I ruined your moment," he said mockingly. "I'm not trying to offend you or anything. All I am saying is that girl of yours fucked like twenty guys before us. Ever noticed why her pussy isn't so tight within. There been enough dicks inside that slut."

"SERIOUSLY!" I said with my eyes widened. "I know she's a fucking slut. Just look at her! But I never thought of her fucking that many guys before I came along."

"Honestly, you got to watch out for her. She'll be sucking enough guys' dicks without you knowing," said Andrew. "Christy may love you but you seriously got to watch out for her. She can sometimes take advantage of you."

"Advantage of me?" I said. "Honestly, you don't know me. I don't even love her. She isn't taking advantage of me, I'm taking advantage her."

"You Playa!" Andrew yelled grinning. "You the man! Take advantage of that bitch. But don't lose her eh? You're damn lucky to have a whore like this. I slap myself thinking about how I lost this girl. I had the best moments fucking her. Damn Yo! Don't lose her!

"Yeah! Yeah! Don't worry!" I said smiling. "And by the way, my name is Mark."

"Yeah I'm Andrew," he said shaking my hand.

"I figured after that fight," I said, knowing his name.

He smiled and we both shook hands and Andrew gave me his cell number. He told me that we should hang around sometime. I also gave him my cell number. I was friends with my girl's ex. Who would have thought! Andrew walked to his car and on his way he took a small rock and threw it at Christy's car, laughing.

"Remember Mark! You're one lucky bastard," Andrew said laughing to his car.

"Alright later man," I said as Andrew got into his Ford pick-up and drove away.

Now that my new friend Andrew was gone, I wondered what Christy was up to in her house. I bet she is really pissed off at Andrew. I stepped onto the front porch and opened the front door. I yelled Christy's name as I went inside the house. There was no answer. I walked upstairs to the second floor and heard water running. It came from the bathroom. Christy was taking a shower. I opened the bathroom door and called for Christy.

"Yes Mark? What do you want?" Christy asked while washing herself in the shower stall.

I wasn't able to see her while she was in the stall. I was only able to see a slight portion of her head as water sprayed from the shower head.

"I came to see if you are all right," I said courteously.

"I'm sorry Mark, I'm sorry for what happened today," apologized Christy.

The only thing on my mind right now was not if Christy was happy but how nice it would be to bang her in the shower. I felt my cock harden dramatically.

"It's alright baby, don't apologize. You did nothing wrong," I said to her.

As I cheered her up, I stripped myself from my clothes. I was from top to bottom naked in her bathroom as my cock pointed to the shower stall.

"Here Christy, I will show you how much I love you," I said as I walked towards the shower stall while Christy rinsed her luscious body.

I opened the stall door and got into the shower. I got wet as water began misting from the shower head.

"Mark!" Christy said surprised.

I got behind and wrapped my arms around her waist as I began kissing her neck. Her back rubbing against my chest while her butt cheeks rubbed against my cock; water pouring as I stood up against Christy. I then turned her around so that I can kiss her mouth to mouth. She inserted her tongue into my mouth as we French kissed. I lowered my head down to her tits and began sucking them as Christy quietly moaned.

"Here is your chance Mark," said Christy as she turned around and placed her hands against the stall window, slightly bent over with her rear facing me. "Fuck me baby!"

This was my chance; I held my hard cock straight and slowly directed it into Christy's nice, warm pussy. I then moved my hips back and forth slowly. Her pussy was so fucking warm and wet, yet not very tight.

"AHHHH! OHHHHH!!! BABYY!!!" Christy moaned as I picked up my speed. "FASTTERR MARKKK!!! HARDEERRRRRRRR!!!"

While I was still inside her, she pushed against the window and pushed me against the tiled wall of the shower stall. This time I didn't have to do anything as she moved back and forth fucking my cock while I was leaning against the wall.

"AHH SHIT!!" I moaned as Christy slid my cock in and out of her moist pussy. "AHH! I'M GOING TO CUMM!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKK!!!! OHHHHHHHHHH!!" screamed Christy.

I held her hips and directed it in and out as she fucked me bent over, doggy style. I forced her hips to move faster and faster as her clits slammed into my balls. I could sense her almost reaching orgasm and as that pussy began contracting…

"OHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!" Christy moaned fucking me ever so harder and faster. "AHHHHHHH!!! BABYYYYY!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

I felt her pussy bucketing and drowning my cock inside as her pussy tightened, struggling my cock deep inside her. Her cum began shooting out her clit. I couldn't take the pressure and let her cunt do all the work as her constricting pussy forced me to ejaculate hard into her vagina.

"AHHHHHHH FUCKKKK!!!" I moaned. "Christy, your pussy did it real good."

"Ohhh yeahhh baby! Your cum feels so good inside me." Christy said whimpering.

My cum dripped out her vagina as I took my cock out of her. The shower rinsed us clean as I wrapped my arms around Christy and kissed her on the lips in the drizzling water. I gave her a final kiss and told her I was going to leave. We told each other goodbye as I left the shower stall with a smirk on my face. I dried myself up and put on my clothes. I left her bathroom and heard the telephone ring. I went to Christy's bedroom to pick it up.

'Hello," I answered.

"May I speak to Christy please?" asked the caller.

"Christy is taking a bath," I said courteously. "May I know who is calling?"

"Just tell her it's Eva Longoria calling," the caller said. "Also tell her I'll be meeting her tomorrow night at around seven. Okay thanks."

The caller hung up the phone. I walked back towards the bathroom and opened the door as Christy was still in the shower.

"Christy, someone by the name Eva called you just now," I said. "She said to meet her at around seven tomorrow."

"W-w-what?" Christy hesitated seeming frightened. "What else did she say!? Is that all she said!? What else she say? TELL ME!"

I looked at the shower stall awkwardly. Christy sounded fidgety and impatient. Was she hiding something? Or maybe it's me thinking too much.

"No Christy, that is all she said," I said.

Christy then thanked me and I closed the bathroom door. I walked downstairs to the main floor. Christy was still showering as I exited her house and into my BMW.

I was exhausted driving to my house. I just wanted to lie on my bed thinking about the nice fuck Christy and I had in the shower. I just forgot about the phone call. Suddenly I got a phone call from my cell.

"Heyyy Mr. Richens! I'm waiting for you!" the caller said in a seductive voice.

"I'm on my way!" I said ending the call.

I took a turn on Olive Street where my mansion was located. I then turned on my driveway and parked my car. As I got out of my BMW, I looked over my neighboring house. Before I left my house this morning, there was a for sale sign on that house and now it seems that they have taken it down. Somebody had bought the house and I suppose I have a new neighbor living beside me. I walked over to the house's driveway and saw a Ford pick-up parked on the driveway. I stared at the pick-up and instantly turned towards the front door which opened. A woman walked out onto the front porch as I glanced.

"Candice?" I said shocked.

"Markk!" Candice glanced in surprise.

Just after Candice stepped out onto the porch, another person came out behind her shutting the door. I looked on stunned. It was Andrew!

"Mark? What are you doing here?" Andrew asked with a polite grin.

"What am I doing here? What are you doing here?" I said reversing his question.

"This is my girl's new home. I just came to help her move some final stuff," said Andrew.

I stared in astonishment thinking that Andrew was dealing with Candice.

"Candice, meet my friend Mark. Mark, this is my girl Candice," introduced Andrew. "It seems as if you both already know each other."

"Yeah, I met her at 7 Elevens," I said, staring at Candice.

Is it just me or is Candice Michelle my new neighbor? I was speechless. I couldn't believe my ears. I couldn't believe my eyes. Candice will be living next door to me. I gazed at her. She looked so beautiful. She was wearing a black Lurex Long Sleeve Mini dress in stiletto heel sandals. Her dress tightly clung onto her body as I stared at those gorgeous legs of hers. Again she had a lot of cleavage. She was million times hotter than Christy and Christy is overwhelmingly hot just to let you know. Candice smiled at me, letting her hair lose from a ponytail and moving her head side to side to spread her hair evenly. I wanted to stuff my head underneath that dress. I wanted to hump that body of hers. Damn! I wanted to do every possible thing to her. Candice and Andrew stepped on to the driveway as Andrew held one of his arms around her neck.

"Hi Mark, How are you doing?" Candice greeted as I stared nervously at her with my ten inch cock becoming so stiff that it hurt inside my pants.

"I-I-I-I am doing fine," I stuttered with my eyes and mouth wide open. "How are you doing?"

"I'm alright," said Candice giggling at my expression. "I just moved here today. I am going to be staying at Andrew's house for the night."

"So I guess we'll be neighbors," I said nervously.

"Ohhh! Seriously! You live in that house!" Candice yelled shockingly. "Oh my god! I'll be living beside a great-hearted man. I feel as if I'm blessed."

I laughed at her statement.

"So I guess I will be meeting you soon," Candice said as she got into Andrew's pick-up.

"Hope to see you soon too! Bye!" I said sending them off.

I jumped in joy as I watched the Ford pick-up speed away. I was neighboring a fucking gorgeous woman who by the way is going to live alone in that house. I could picture it now, me lying on her bed naked as Candice lowered her pussy onto my cock and riding me hard on top. Oh baby! I can't wait!

I walked joyfully to my property and took out my house keys. I unlocked the front door and went into my house, closing the door. It was eight o'clock at night. I walked upstairs to my bedroom fully energized with my cock so stiff thinking about Candice Michelle. Oh that Candice! Can't wait to fucking rape you! I entered my bedroom and took of my shirt. On my bed lied a woman who was smiling at me. She was in her office uniform, a black long sleeve office jacket and in an ass-clinging, black office skirt.

"Hello Ms. Alba, How are you doing tonight?" I asked smiling.

12